How much did you pay for it? I thought they were supposed to be £1.50, which is a 50p saving, plus you get the magazine and the stickers. I think it's a good deal.

Spad, do you know if the figure comes with the magazine, or do you have to send away for it?

I bought 4 copies of the Beano this morning. The magazine costs £2.50, and it includes a sticker sheet and 1 minifigure pack, all incased within the plastic wrapping around the magazine (you don't have to send away for the minifigure). :classic:

~buddy~

I bought 4 copies of the Beano this morning. The magazine costs £2.50, and it includes a sticker sheet and 1 minifigure pack, all incased within the plastic wrapping around the magazine (you don't have to send away for the minifigure). :classic:

~buddy~

Thanks for that information. I'm not interested in it anymore then. I only wanted it because I thought you got a 50p saving :laugh: . I'll just stick to buying them on their own then.

John Lewis is clearing out again! They have 30% off certain sets... unfortunately most of the Atlantis sets (which were on offer) have gone. They still have Series 3 collectible minifigures at GBP 1.50 each.

Yeah I saw the Minifig edition of the Beano so picked up a copy. Here's some photos for you to decide if you think it's worth it or not.

5616860721_b6edac25a3.jpg

5616861819_f97ab17303.jpg

5617449404_930b25c2c3.jpg

Hey guys, I have been trying to do some storage and sorting recently but i'm having trouble finding a decent set of plastic shelving. I have seen a lot of discussion by Americans about which hardware store sells what and so on. Not very helpful to us though!

Something like this is the idea:

2114_1.jpg

Hey guys, I have been trying to do some storage and sorting recently but i'm having trouble finding a decent set of plastic shelving. I have seen a lot of discussion by Americans about which hardware store sells what and so on. Not very helpful to us though!

Something like this is the idea:

2114_1.jpg

Maplin have some :

http://www.maplin.co.uk/organizer-storage-cabinets-29163

but I would imagine stores like Wilkinsons, B&Q, Homebase etc would all have something similar.

I've been in the same perdicament as Duke for a long time too. :laugh: Thanks for the help.

Argos have the fire station half price in store - £30.99 instead of £61.99 so cheaper than Amazon

Argos product code is 388/1659

Thanks for the ideas, I had looked at homebase and B&Q but not thought of Maplin.

How much did you pay for it? I thought they were supposed to be £1.50, which is a 50p saving, plus you get the magazine and the stickers. I think it's a good deal.

Spad, do you know if the figure comes with the magazine, or do you have to send away for it?

it costs 2.50.

the magazine is horrible, even for my 4yo daughter...

the games inside the magazine are terrible.

the last lego page is a small poster

the sticker has only 12 minifigures....

the last beano with serie one was amazing. 1 big poster, with all of the serie, one big sticker and the games not so bad.

for this one, i don´t now if worths 50p in a sticker and 1 page of poster...

Legoland Windsor had a few things I was supprised to see

Series 3 minifigs - Not loads, but I saw them in a couple of the shops. Quite suprising seeing as the park was shut when they were released!

852747 - Priate Battle Packs - £7.99

852922 - Dragon Knights Battle Packs - £7.99

852921 - Lion Knights Battle Packs - £7.99

I didn't realise that they are actually quite good prices and seeing as I would have also got 10% off with my annual pass I could have got some bargins, Oh well will have to see if they still have some next time I go.

D

For those who live in Scotland (In particular those who can get to Edinburgh), Jenners department store are due to expand their Lego stock drastically! Been told they've got 3 pallets of Lego being delivered during the next week (They don't know what however).

They also have S4 minifigs

As usual, apologies if already posted, but Argos have reduced loads more items online. A lot of discounts are fairly small (~10%), but there are some good ones in there too.

Here's the link to their sales

cheers

timbutnice

As usual, apologies if already posted, but Argos have reduced loads more items online. A lot of discounts are fairly small (~10%), but there are some good ones in there too.

Here's the link to their sales

cheers

timbutnice

Thanks for posting this, I reserved a 3661 Bank and Money Transfer set for 25% off and I will go and collect it tomorrow. :classic:

~buddy~

Sainsburys now have 25% off all LEGO including Minifigures Series 4 making them £1.50 each :)

I saw an advert in the paper today saying that Toys R Us are doing the "Buy 2 get 3rd free" promotion again. Not as good timing as the US one with the POTC sets just out over there but I still thought it was worth mentioning.

Offer is online and instore and ends Monday 25th April.

Edited by Rumble Strike

I saw an advert in the paper today saying that Toys R Us are doing the "Buy 2 get 3rd free" promotion again. Not as good timing as the US one with the POTC sets just out over there but I still thought it was worth mentioning.

Offer is online and instore and ends Monday 25th April.

i wonder if that will include the collectable minifigures

Amazon UK have a lot of sets with a good discount (most are at least 33% off) and free super saver delivery, here are some of the ones I've spotted, there are many more from other themes on amazon.co.uk :classic: :

Trains

7936 Level Crossing 35% off now at £10.45

7937 Train Station 33% off now at £24.11

7938 Passenger Train 33% off now at £69.01

7939 Cargo Train 33% off now at £87.10

City

3177 Small Car 36% off now at £2.55

3180 Tank Truck 33% off now at £10.04

3181 Passenger Plane 33% off now at £24.11

3182 Airport 36% off now at £52.85

3368 Space Centre 22% off now at £39.20

7639 Camper 33% off now at £10.04

Toy Story

7590 Woody and Buzz to the Rescue 58% off now at £6.24

7594 Woody's Roundup 33% off now at £27.46

7597 Western Train Chase 53% off now at £38.57

Harry Potter

4737 Quidditch Match 24% off now at £15.89

4738 Hagrid's Hut 33% off now at £27.46

4840 The Burrow 33% off now at £41.53

4841 Hogwart's Express 37% off now at £52.00

4842 Hogwart's Castle 33% off now at £69.01

Also, Argos have 25% off all of their range of Lego City sets, excluding the online exclusives, this offer ends on 26/04/2011.

~buddy~

My local TRU has excess of all POTC sets and are also running the three for two offer!

Thanks for the tip that argos was having a sale.

I saved over £20 on 8043 excavator and recived a £10 gift card aswell which i used to buy the batties needed for the excavator.