Tesco - 4200 Mining 4x4 - Reduced to £6.00

Toys R Us - 60016 Petrol Tanker - Reduced to £13.49

Toys R Us - 60018 Cement Mixer Truck - Reduced to £13.49

Toys R Us - 60017 Recovery Truck - Reduced to £13.49

Toys R Us - 4433 Moto Cross Bike Transport 4x4 - Reduced to £13.49

Cheers

Rog

I found this website: www.Rapidonline.com

They electronics but they also sell a whole bunch of lego sets, I found the Pneumatic add-on set for for £38.94 before tax, so I order 2! They were delivered today :D

The Pneumatic manometer in this set sells for £30+ on ebay, they also sell Mindstorm sets and educational sets. They sell the 9398 set for £114 before tax which I think is an awesome price.

Just thought I'd let you know :)

Ryman is doing the packs of Sharpies that contain the yellow one for under a fiver. That's the best price I've seen in the UK.

If, like me, you're a fleshy-hating FOL, you'll already be aware of the usefulness of yellow Sharpies. The other colours in the pack have uses unrelated to LEGO, so they needn't go to waste.

There were two LOTR Weathertop sets at my local Tesco yesterday, for £25. A few other sets were also discounted.

There were two LOTR Weathertop sets at my local Tesco yesterday, for £25. A few other sets were also discounted.

Popped in to Tesco today and found Attack Of The Wargs 79002 reduced from £50 to £25.

Where abouts do you guys live? Those are some amazing deals!

Edited by Zilcho

My store right now is the Brent Park one, which doesn't usually have discounted LEGO.

I'm in Llanelli, South Wales.

The set was in an 'Everything Must Go!' section.

I popped in there again today and they still had two sets left.

I'm selling some lego NXT parts and Pneumatics on ebay for incredibly good prices,

<Link removed>

Check it out :)

Quick heads-up, Smyths have all the new Iron Man 3 sets in stock.

They also have the Death Star too, I was quite surprised to see this as I thought it was a Lego store exclusive.

It's the same price though, around £270.

Forgot to mention they also had the Pet Store set too.

Edited by into the blue

My Morrisons has the new Clone Trooper battle pack for £4.07. Incredible price and great for army building.

Quick heads-up, Smyths have all the new Iron Man 3 sets in stock.

They also have the Death Star too, I was quite surprised to see this as I thought it was a Lego store exclusive.

It's the same price though, around £270.

Forgot to mention they also had the Pet Store set too.

There is a discount code EASTER12 for 20% off at smyths. I used it on the unimog.

Free Lego star wars poster in nice lightsaber style poster tube when you spen £15 at the Entertainer

Sainsbury's have got some money off a few sets. 6865 Captain America for £8.99. 6858 Catwoman chase was also £8.99. 6862 Superman V lex was £14.99 as was Batman vs Mr Freeze.

There was also some Chima sets on offer too.

well i called into smyths toy store and they have minifigures buy one get half price, so two minifigs for £3 which isnt bad. also picked up last helms deep for £75, sw desert skiff for £16 and a urukhai battle set for £23.99

Tesco have some great deals for Lego, 9494 Anakin's Interceptor for £9, 9466 The Crazy Scientist & His Monster for £10, 70001 Crawley's Claw Ripper for £3.20ish (can't remember the exact price on this) and some of wave 1 of Chima Speedorz for £2.50. This makes sense as the boy's toy plan is due to get an update in just over a weeks time so look out for wave 2 then. Also they have 2 of the 3 Iron Man sets in on a promotional end (76008 and 76007). Unfortunately they do not seem to be part of the advertised 25% of selected Iron Man products. Please keep in mind that the availibilty of last years sets will be different in each store depending on what stock they have availible but any discountinued sets should now have 75% off.

Tesco have some great deals for Lego, 9494 Anakin's Interceptor for £9, 9466 The Crazy Scientist & His Monster for £10, 70001 Crawley's Claw Ripper for £3.20ish (can't remember the exact price on this) and some of wave 1 of Chima Speedorz for £2.50. This makes sense as the boy's toy plan is due to get an update in just over a weeks time so look out for wave 2 then. Also they have 2 of the 3 Iron Man sets in on a promotional end (76008 and 76007). Unfortunately they do not seem to be part of the advertised 25% of selected Iron Man products. Please keep in mind that the availibilty of last years sets will be different in each store depending on what stock they have availible but any discountinued sets should now have 75% off.

Those are some very nice deals, I'm getting have to check my Tesco soon!

Someone might have already posted this but I've just got Superman: Black Zero Escape from Argos.

You can reserve online, it's £19.99.

Amazon have some decent reductions at the moment

The AT-RT with Yoda is (75002) - £13.29 (I think this is a great price tbh, I really like this set, so I have ordered a couple more)

http://www.amazon.co...2&tag=finbri-21

Also the Series 3 planets are all £7.49

Oh and the Desert Skiff is £16.49 if you havent picked one up yet

Free shipping in the UK too, so I think there are a few decent bargains to find.

>>>

Argos also has similar reductions, they charge for shipping, but you can order to collect on most things.