Sign in to follow this  
Darkness Falls

Clues: Paradise Lost

Looks like my spacing was a bit off. It says: "Hide files on yacht"

Steve

Then let's go to the yacht!

What are we waiting for. (scooby doo running but don't go anywhere until our feet actually hit the ground)

I think the yacht is locked. We'll need to find a key... or an axe :D

Steve

Using the same method on the first clue thingie, I got 'Unde rgat ehou scan' Changing the spaces around, I got 'Under Gate Hous Can' but that doesn't make much sense. :/

"Wow guys, I didn't expect to figure out those puzzles in such a short time! But, the Yacht is locked, and I don't think we should be damaging the property. As for the first puzzle, the maker probably wanted to keep it short. Maybe he left out a letter so the puzzle would work correctly.

As for the puzzle itself, I beleive I've seen it somewhere. Its called a "Ceaser's Square", since its sixteen letters arranged in colmuns of four. From what I know, Spindle was quite the puzzlemaster, so we might encounter more of these along the way. But what I don't understand is why this message was sent to Spindle with a puzzle in it. Maybe the person who wrote it knew he could solve it...?

Anyway, why don't we search the rest of the apartment, there could be more clues. Nice job on the Puzzles, guys."

Check out the first post in the topic for an overview upon what we've found so far.

Back of Hotel: Explored

Dumpster searched. Pen with initails "A.A." printed on it found. Puzzle found. Puzzle unsloved.

I bet Alan Alda is our killer...

Steve

Then how about Andre Agassi? :D

Anyway... lets search the apartment... maybe we'll find a tennis racket to confirm my theory

Steve

Okay, since there's still room for more people, I'll join.

Grevious

Items:

Swiss army knife

Pocket computer

Camera

Proffesion:

Software Designer

I say we search the apartment.

"We can go over to the kitchen area, the bedroom, or the bathroom. or, of course, we could search this area a little bit more:"

There is a couch that has slightly raised legs on it, just enough space to put an item under. There is a small kitchen area with a fridge, a cutting board, a coffee maker, some cupboards (three exactly), and a drawer. There is a short hallway that leads to the Bedroom and another that leads to the bathroom.

"There's nothing under the couch and no food in the fridge. There is a object in the back of the fridge though... that's what the Brickster said."

Fay points to the Brickster, who is searching diligently for clues by the kitchen area.

Maybe you'll get lucky and you'll find a bag of flour in the cupboards, Athos. :P

On second thought, maybe Spindle hid something in the cupboards. I guess I'll check them, and then check that drawer.

What the heck is a key doing in the fridge? Maybe its protecting Spindles cold hard cash... get it guys? Cold? 'Cause its in the fridge? So its cold?

Fay opens all three cupboards. There is a toaster inside the first, two unlabeled boxes in the second, and a few empty light bulb boxes in the third.

"Do you guys usually wait around this much? Where are we going next?"

Slow down, you move to fast...

Got to make the moment last...

Just kickin' down the cobble stones...

Looking for fun...

And feeling groovy...

Steve