Tim Bit

Canadian Eh?

It WAS listed under 'hard to find' but, from what 'Toys 'N' Bricks' posted on Facebook, it's now sold out.

*edit* Just looked for myself and yes, it's now sold out.

*edit 2*...just wondering what Dirk goes for now that he's won a championship? :grin:

*pic*

I bought 10 so maybe I am the reason :)

Edited by Ricecracker
No need to quote the image

:pir_bawling: :pir_bawling: Boo hoo :pir_bawling: :pir_bawling:

Somebody took all the 1x8 and 1x3 white bricks from the Sherway PAB wall...just when I was working on my white based MOC. Hopefully they'll restock when I have a better idea of quantity required...nicely updated 2 minutes ago!!

Sherway PAB Inventory

:pir_bawling: :pir_bawling: Boo hoo :pir_bawling: :pir_bawling:

Somebody took all the 1x8 and 1x3 white bricks from the Sherway PAB wall...just when I was working on my white based MOC. Hopefully they'll restock when I have a better idea of quantity required...nicely updated 2 minutes ago!!

Sherway PAB Inventory

Nope they are all still there, I was at Sherway at Lunch and I realized the the Listing did not match the order that the bricks were in on the wall, So I reorganized them...

Some notes...

I missed the contents of Row 1 Colum 12 ( The last bin on the bottom on the right)

Bin 6-4 is not the right part, listed is 1 x 2 with Handles when it should be 1 x 2 with Arm up - the part in in lightt bluish grey regardless...

I will see if that part can be added to the system.

Everything else should be accurately placed on the wall now...

Jeff VW

8 days left to Register for Brickfête.

Alot of you have registered already, but for those of you who have not, Registration closes on July 1st. So register today, if you would like to come!!

Brickfête

July 28 - 31,

Assembly Hall - Cutural Center

Toronto Ontario,

Canada.

Jeff Van Winden

The Brickfête Team

No indication on their page right now but, LEGO S@H has 30062 'Target Practice' as a 'free gift' with purchase over $75 and free standard shipping.

No 'button' to click...gift is added automatically when your cart hits $75 and the standard shipping is set as the default choice.

Again, I saw NO indications of this on their site...no banners, no "spend 'x' dollars more to earn your free gift"...nothing.

Thanks to "Toys 'N' Bricks" for the heads-up on this one.

Oh, and the 'Alien Conquest' battle pack is already sold out. Total bummer.

Nope they are all still there, I was at Sherway at Lunch and I realized the the Listing did not match the order that the bricks were in on the wall, So I reorganized them...

Thanks Jeff that was super helpful!

Iain, Ricey and myself hit up the PAB wall on Saturday.

Another Pro-Tip for people - there is occasionally some extra pieces in back that's not on the shelf, so don't be shy and ask what's in back! As of Saturday they had 1x2 clears, dark red? and medium blue, 1x1 clear round plate.

Re: Ogre - there's an AC Battle pack?

DAR.

I just bought a bunch of those Alien Stalker mini packs with two guys.

blah

FOUR more days to register for Brickfête!

No indication on their page right now but, LEGO S@H has 30062 'Target Practice' as a 'free gift' with purchase over $75 and free standard shipping.

No 'button' to click...gift is added automatically when your cart hits $75 and the standard shipping is set as the default choice.

Again, I saw NO indications of this on their site...no banners, no "spend 'x' dollars more to earn your free gift"...nothing.

Oh, and the 'Alien Conquest' battle pack is already sold out. Total bummer.

And yet I’m not surprised.

Look what I found

Interesting.

Looking at the fine print, it doesn't mention Free Shipping in Canada, but I did a dry-checkout and it seems to be free :)

--

Is the battle pack really worth it? yes you get 5 guys - but civilian isn't really that useful?

at which point you could just buy 2 of the mini Alien stalkers and get 2 ADU and 2 Aliens + bonus pieces (Though you don't get that particular squishy head alien...)

--Edit: wow! the price for the battle pack is only 50cents more than the USD version! /cries - i'm so happy.

Edited by SI-mocs

Interesting.

Looking at the fine print, it doesn't mention Free Shipping in Canada, but I did a dry-checkout and it seems to be free :)

--

Is the battle pack really worth it? yes you get 5 guys - but civilian isn't really that useful?

at which point you could just buy 2 of the mini Alien stalkers and get 2 ADU and 2 Aliens + bonus pieces (Though you don't get that particular squishy head alien...)

--Edit: wow! the price for the battle pack is only 50cents more than the USD version! /cries - i'm so happy.

If you buy two strikers, it'll cost you $14.00CDN, vs. $15.49 for the battle pack. Four figs (2 'good guys', 2 aliens) and two little space ships vs the same number of 'soldiers' (though with some VARIATION at least) and one civilian. Personally, I think that for troop building, the 'striker' is the way to go. I'll just pick up the battle pack at some point because I'm a completist. :laugh:

As for the S@H promo...it added the polybag automatically and I got the free standard shipping, too.

We'll see what happens though. I placed two orders and now that they have a banner, link, etc., it says ONE free set PER HOUSEHOLD. Which, let's face it, is TOTALLY bogus, especially since we couldn't ever purchase it here in Canada and secondly, I placed my orders before there was even a banner/link/notice...PLUS...when I placed my second order, THEIR SYSTEM added it automatically. So, I should get both. :tongue:

Re: Ogre - there's an AC Battle pack?

DAR.

I just bought a bunch of those Alien Stalker mini packs with two guys.

blah

Personally, I think that what you did is the smart way to go...gets you those cute little ships. :grin:

Besides, who needs an army of those dorky-looking businessmen, anyway? I would have rather they added another alien soldier, or even just the 'brain sucker' alien. Would have made the battle pack MUCH cooler, IMO.

Personally, I think that what you did is the smart way to go...gets you those cute little ships. :grin:

Besides, who needs an army of those dorky-looking businessmen, anyway? I would have rather they added another alien soldier, or even just the 'brain sucker' alien. Would have made the battle pack MUCH cooler, IMO.

YES!

GIVE me a battle pack of just brain suckers! :devil:

haha that would be awesome.

And it sucks that I have to buy two of the mother ships so I can get 'Kodos' and 'Kang'

Edited by Ricecracker
Fixed the quote

Another Pro-Tip for people - there is occasionally some extra pieces in back that's not on the shelf, so don't be shy and ask what's in back! As of Saturday they had 1x2 clears, dark red? and medium blue, 1x1 clear round plate.

Yup. Medium Blue, New Dark Red and Trans clear 1x2 Bricks, and Trans Clear 1x1 round plates.

FYI, the New Dark Red is more brown than previous versions.

Does anyone know if they still have the Death Star in stock at the Sherway store? I'm planning on buying it next week.

Does anyone know if they still have the Death Star in stock at the Sherway store? I'm planning on buying it next week.

Damn...you must be loaded or have saved up a lot to get that.

I'd suggest calling them tomorrow, and then calling the day you plan to buy it as well.

All still available via toysrus.ca

Medieval Market Village

Winter Toy Shop

Kraken Attackin'

Was just browsing the site and thought I'd post for anyone still looking for those.

Was at the Sherway Gardens LEGO store this morning.

No 'Brick Calendars' (BOOOO!), no catalogues (BOOOO!), but they did have this little guy:

Canada01.jpg

They also still have the 'Alien Conquest' battle pack in stock and MMV (for anyone still looking for a copy).

Happy Canada Day weekend! :wink: