Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night 2

...together with Hinckley. He killed one of the zombies and took his heart.

"Now I won´t be mean to anybody...except Sinner!" he said and joined the "heroes". :devil:

He took Sinner´s blue bucket and started to whack the zombies. Then...

...after our heroes killed the first load of zombies, they all wanted a drink and asked Zorro (who carried the beer) for a shot of Booz...but it seemed Zorro had accidently "lost" the booz, since all he carried were emptie beercans..."Me no have it donn", shouted Zorro!", "Zorro never drink if he fight! Kinkcly done it!", said the clearly drunken swordmaster..

Dennimator then said: "yeah...what genius gave him the booz", looking angry to the Greenpie..."luckily I always carry my bottle of Johny Walker! Who wants some?" "Me-hik", "NO! YOU HAD ENOUGH for today!" And after having their drink they awaited the second Zombie load...

...while drinking some...coke. :tongue: (I don´t like to fight drunk. :laugh: )

When the second zombie load came, they all had drunk at least 4 bottles of soda (and booz) each, so...

But because of the booz in his vains, that bite was neutralised: Zorro looked at Greenpie and said: "I watch your back, NOW YOU WATCH MINE !!!"

Now the second and larger group of Zombies surrounded them, Dennimator said to Zorro: "you take the front line, you are the best swordsman"! Zorro responded: "I'm just a nut in a cape! Take them down with that high-tech lasersword of yours!" Dennimator looked at GreenHair: "I'm just a freakin' pie, do it yourself!" and Dennimator had to admit: "actually, this is just a 3$ toysword..."

Hinckley, with his renewed and enlightened hearth said: "then there is no other way then to sacrifice myself...I will take up he bucket and clear the path for you, my beloved children...

Dennimator: "let the force be with you!"

Zorro: "Let you carry the sword of justice!"

Greenpie: "Let the holy strawberry-cream fill you!"

And the brave Hinckley charged...

(sorry for the long lines: let myself go)

Edited by zorro3999

at a dorky looking 'Thriller' cast member. Though he didn't dance, he was very scary looking. Hinckley went...

to ask how nget as scary as him but the monster said he was to scary, Hinckley responded by..

..banning the monster to a dreaded dark chamber in a slimy subterranean environment. Then Hinckley looked up into the eyes of...

:vader: Darth Vader :vader: who ignited his lightsabre and said....

[Ps:Too late Zuloo! :vader: ]

Edited by Darth_Legois

"You have summoned me you little wastes of space!". "No" replied the heroes. "Well" said Darth Vader. "Then I shall be off!". Darth Vader flew up into the sky, and as they all watched his departure, a helicopter came into view. It was Captain Zuloo filming the whole ordeal on his movie camera. "Cut" he yelled and the zombies stood motionless. "Aw" complained Zorro. "We were just starting to have fun too!" "Well" said Captain Zuloo. "You should have thought of that when you signed the contract at your audition."

Edited by Captain Zuloo

At that moment, a giant three eyed fish jumped up out of a nearby lake and swallowed the helicopter, with Captain Zuloo inside. The zombies sniggered and continued towards the terrified civilians. Suddenly a huge...

Submarine surfaced and Captain Zuloo climbed out. He walked off of the submarine and pulled a second foldable helicopter out of his pocket. He climbed in and took off far from the lake, and started shooting the obviously evil and non-obeying zombies with the machine guns on his helicopter.

One zombie, who we'll call Jim, got very annoyed at the shooting-man-in-the-sky, and picking up a handy bazooka, proceeded to blow up the helicopter, showering burning shrapnel down over the now screaming citizens. Of the captain there was no sign. However, Jim decided that...

Edited by Dragonator

...at our heroes. But then Dennimator took off his backpack and gave one (REAL!!) blue lightsaber each to them, except Zorro, he got a red one. :tongue:

"Sorry, there were no other colour left", he said.

Then, suddenly...

Dennimator had to admit: "actually, this is just a 3$ toysword..."

I WANT my character to have a lightsaber. :angry::laugh:

A giant alien robot came crashing down the street stepping on cars and zombies destroying them both. It eliminated the zombies, then turned to the heroes and said...

Zorro, who could see they were clearly outnumbered by this giant robot said to Joe, "Hello. We come in peace. We would like to be your friend."

And Joe said...

Zorro, who could see they were clearly outnumbered by this giant robot said to Joe, "Hello. We come in peace. We would like to be your friend."

And Joe said...

Psych, Now I shall put you with pain, mainly the funny looking with bucked teeth, by

"Shut Up!" said a newly arrived Mr Tiber who fired a cannon at the alien who copped the cannon and with his last dying breath picked up Mr Tiber and promptly ate him before exploding into a million bricks.

Edited by Captain Zuloo

And then zorro, carrying his red lightsaber, said: "It seems we have won this one, men.... . Now we only have to find the Fabuland collection Hinckley stole when he was still evil. Do you have any idea where you have hidden it, Hinckley?" And Hinckley responded:.....

Fabuland collection? I didn't steal the Fabuland collection, someone else did...it was

"It was I" said a great booming voice.

"Who?" replied Hinckley.

"I. John Jacob Jingle Hiem.. Hingl... Homer... Oh just call me JJ"

"Ok, JJ. Where are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes."

With that smart allecy reply, Hinckley and the group were swallowed whole by the giant monster who had been underground, with his jaws wide open, ready to snap...

Edited by Skinny Boy

...the monster took them in his mouth and swallowed them in hole, and so our heroes only awoke after several hours....in the Monsters stomach...a dark place, only lightened by the blue and red of our heroes' lightsabers....