Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Review: 4766 Harry Potter - Graveyard Duel

Languages, I must say that this set is really a must get !!!!

Even if I am not a huge HP Lego fan, this set is fantastic, can be used in city and so many other themes !!!

I say run and buy it ;)

As everybody else allready have said; Buy this set at once, you wouldnt be dissapointed.

I bought it myself a few days ago, really love this set. it is one of the best sets in 2005.

If I not allready have mentioned it :-D , then buy this set as once!!!

Strange, haven't seen this or any other new HP in stores over here quite yet (in the Netherlands). I also think 40 euros is overpriced. I hardly ever buy sets over 20 euros (unless SW). Did buy the entire Viking line though ;)

Must....have....Angel Of Death...must...have...brains....brains.....braaaains....

That set is definately a must have. Not that I've bought any of the HP sets previously. I do have a few - got them for free at a visit a LEGO in Billlund. Must have been Dumbledore's Office and some shop. The graveyard has it all: great minifigs and a lot of useful bricks for MOCs. :)

KimT

I'm (CERTAINLY!) going to buy this set :-D

As well as the whole GOF line ;)

maybe viking sets for the dragons (no offense to you viking fans :) ).

Well, I got this set, and I must say...it's worth every penny! The skeletons are awesome, the winged angel(?) is gonna be very useful, Voldermert's head will definately come in handy, and that gate is also pretty cool. :^D *twisted* *devil*

Overall, I think that the standard of Lego has really improved in 05. Whilst there haven't been that many Harry Potter sets this year, they have been of a very high quality. I hope this quality continues throughout all Lego themes in 06.

Having read the review and looked thorughly at the pics taken by master Yoda, I've decided to purchase a HP set for the first time. In fact I decided that the black and green skeleton are soo cool that I bought ywo of these set. I holds great pieces and quite a lot of minifigs. I you haven't bought it yet - then hurry - I don't think it'll get cheaper since it has the black + green skeleton and the Angel Of Death....

Thanks Yoda for a great review and good pictures :oD

KimT