Sign in to follow this  
darkrebellion

Your favorite lightsaber duel!

Hi, yesterday I was watching RotS and this topic just come to my mind during the lightsaber duel :sweet: . So the question is pretty simple: Which is your favorite lightsaber duel in the movies (CW included)?

Mine was the lightsaber duel on Mustafar :laugh: . I don´t know why but I just freaking :wub: that duel. To me it is the duel with the best action in all the movies and well the setting is pretty extreme :grin: , isn´t it :laugh: ?

The duel between Qui-Gon, Obi Wan and Darth Maul. Ah, so very very cool. :laugh:

~Peace

Ooh tough one...

I think I'll have to go with the Obi-wan & Qui-Gon vs. Darth Maul and Obi-Wan vs. Anakin/Vader.

The music with the first of these is very cool as well :wub:

Greetings,

CF W

Are video games included because if it is than it will be starkiller(Vader's apprentice) and Darth Vader's duel.If it is in the movies than it will be darth mual,mustafar and anakin's apprentice fighting with the magna guards. :classic:

Vader v. Luke on Cloud City. The atmosphere is perfect and the music suit the action very well. There only a few visual effects and the sparseness of the set allows you to focus more on the action rather than the scenery.

I liked the duel between Obi-Wan and General Grievous in Episode III, both in the movie and in LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game.

-Toa Of Justice

Mustafar: too one-sided.

Naboo: excellent. Certainly "up there"

Second best = Anakin vs Tyranus part one on Geonosis - two Lightsabers :laugh:

Best = Anakin vs Tyranus part two on the Invisible Hand

My favorite would be:

Vader versus Yoda (the Old), don't even care where, since they would never show this anyhows :look: . But this does not belong to any of the movies, only to my rich imagination...

Well, then it must be: Obi-wan Kenobi and Qui Gon versus Darth Maul (as suggested by CF WeaZZel).

Mine would have to be Qui-gon and Maul. Sadly, Qui-gon loses, the entire saga would have been so much better had he lived.

Obi-Wan vs. Vader I on Mustafar. Perfect music and choreography for the saber fight itself. Very moody as well with great visual effects and lighting.

TK

Mustafar: too one-sided.

How was mustafar too one sided?

The whole point of the duel is that Anakin and Obi wan have fought with each other so long they know each other, they are perfectly matched, when they do fight each other. Obi wan only won because of Anakin's overconfidence,

I don't really have a favorite duel, i like the DSII duel, mustafar and Anakin vs Assaij, and Grevious vs 6 jedi in the cartoon