kill will

How did you like the Clone Wars TV series?

How does Belgium get it and not Canada?

All we got is CTV and were an episode behind

Yes, that would be rather strange if that's the case. :sceptic: But maybe Zorro just said that without checking if it works for him, as so many people do here.. :hmpf_bad:

I saw the first episode (rebroadcast) on CN today, and I have to say that it's quite disappointing. The designs and animation are spectacular and have potential, but the storyline is terrible. The lines (especially by Ashoka) are really lame, too. Well, you expect more from a kids cartoon, but I was.

Actually, that's the second episode. :wink: But you're right, it does kinda suck. :tongue: The other ones are much better. The first episode was the one with Yoda. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it to you; it's the best one so far! :sweet:

Btw, Jim, have you ever finished watching the first Clone Wars series?

I'll have to watch the episodes, for knowledge's sake. :tongue:

Yes, you do! :sadnew:

:wink:

Btw, why is everyone thanking stash2stixx for the starwars.com link? :angry: I provided that link a while before he did! :hmpf_bad:Here, to be exact.

But apparently nobody listens to me. :cry_sad:

Oh well. :tongue:

How do you guys like the webcomic btw? I think it's... nice. Some of the artwork is pretty good, and they give you a nice preview at the upcoming episode.

In the latest one, they mention something about pirate attacks, so we might get a glimpse at what the "Pirate Tank" that was rumored to become a set in 2009 looks like. :sweet: However, there is a slight chance that this weeks episode could be the one with Jar Jar, considering that he appears in the webcomic. :hmpf:

Ah, thanks, Oky Wan, I'll watch a few tonight. Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't been reading this topic, so thank you for the link. :thumbup: Also, why the sad smiley if I am going to watch the episodes?

Ah, thanks, Oky Wan, I'll watch a few tonight. Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't been reading this topic, so thank you for the link. :thumbup: Also, why the sad smiley if I am going to watch the episodes?

It's actually not supposed to be sad. It's supposed to look serious. :wink: You know, as in "You should really do that."

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Ah. But anyways, the episode that I saw on T.V last night was not Episode 2. Episode 1 was "Ambush", when Yoda and three clones take down a regiment of droids to gain the Tydorian alliance. Episode 2 was "Rising Malevolence", when Anakin and Ashoka save Plo Koon and a few of his troops from the hunter ships. But the episode I saw was when Anakin flies a Y-Wing and Ashoka is the gunner, and they destroy the ion cannon. Is that episode 3 "Shadow of Malevolence"? Thanks to anyone who can clarify! :sweet:

Yes, that's correct, Jim. And episode 4 "Destroy Malevolence" is the last part in the Malevolence three-parter and will be aired tonight! :sweet: Can't Wait!

Ah, thank you, Oky Wan. However, on the CW website, they don't have Episode 3 yet. Hopefully they'll have it after episode 4 airs (which I won't see due to no cable). :sceptic:

I enjoyed the episode last night. I found the droids in the bridge hilarious when they realized their warship was about to crash into the moon. :laugh: But the commercial for the next episode intrigued me and I can't wait for that one.

I enjoyed the episode last night.

I found the droids in the bridge hilarious when they realized their warship was about to crash into the moon.

:laugh: But the commercial for the next episode intrigued me and I can't wait for that one.

Yes, "Destroy Malevolence" was pretty good. :thumbup: Reminded me a little of good ol' Episode IV. Funny thing about it: it is episode 4 - of the Clone Wars show that is. :tongue:

And I am very excited about the next episode too! :sweet: Those new black battle droids look awesome! :wub: I have a sneak peek with a scene of that episode on my YouTube, and it looks quite promissing as well! Check it out here.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I saw Episode Four on the rebroadcast on CN last night, and I have to say that I'm impressed. In this episode, there weren't many corny lines/ "jokes". The action was also good, and the train circuit was very cool. I loved how Grievous disobeyed Dooku and fled the battle. This show is getting good, no I need to see the movie... :thumbup:

I just watched the first 2 episodes on youtube. It is greatly hidden tough, to watch just go to this link Clone wars tv show :classic: This os for those who cannot watch the shows in their country, like mine.

Edited by pr0visorak

I know there is a new episode out today but here is my verdict on episode 4... I though episode 4 was good just like the rest of them but definitely the worst. I felt that it wasn't really needed, I think it would have been better if the Malevolence just ran out of fuel or something. Another idea that I would have liked is if some space pirates came and took over then dismantled the ship for spare parts. Can't wait for episode 5.

I can't wait for rookies. sadly being in Canada we get everything a week later. But destroy mavelonche looks good.

I just watched the first 2 episodes on youtube. It is greatly hidden though, to watch just go to this link Clone wars tv show :classic: This is for those who cannot watch the shows in their country, like mine.

Wow! :oh3: Thanks for the link, pr0, that will really help some people here! :thumbup:

Quick, everyone, watch 'em before those get taken down too!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I know there is a new episode out today but here is my verdict on episode 4... I though episode 4 was good just like the rest of them but definitely the worst. I felt that it wasn't really needed, I think it would have been better if the Malevolence just ran out of fuel or something. Another idea that I would have liked is if some space pirates came and took over then dismantled the ship for spare parts. Can't wait for episode 5.

Those two endings don't sound very exciting. Maybe it would have been good if they managed to escape.

I don't know though. Let's see how it goes tonight!

Wow! :oh3: Thanks for the link, pr0, that will really help some people here! :thumbup:

Quick, everyone, watch 'em before those get taken down too!

Too late... besides, you can just watch them at SW.com. :sceptic:

Hmm, the new episode was pretty cool. I liked it!

I really like the clones in this series. They're pretty much like the ones in the film. Almost.

Too late... besides, you can just watch them at SW.com. :sceptic:

I know I can, but those living outside of the US can't. :sceptic: This was supposed to be good news for them, but... Oh well.

Hmm, the new episode was pretty cool. I liked it!

I respectfully disagree. :sadnew:

The new episode was pretty damn awesome! :sing: It was even better than I expected! :thumbup: I'm loving those new Droid Commandos! They are the first droids who actually have some skill! Hopefully we'll get minifigs of those at some point! :sweet:

It was so cool when Rex snapped the neck of one of them! :devil:

Thanks to Halloween, we'll have to wait two weeks for the next episode. :hmpf_bad: There, Artoo will get lost in space and captured by the separatists! :oh3: Poor Artoo! :cry_sad: This will be the first part of a 2-part story. And after those two episodes, there will be the episode where Jar Jar gets mistaken for a Jedi. :hmpf: Let's just hope it will be the last thing we'll see of him. :wink:

I've just watched the new episode.

Rex is Jango Fett reincarnated

did anyone pick up the "Cody is a good man" line from Obi Wan?

lol foreshadowing

The last one was the best, so far. Rex is awesome.

Definately. The clones are so badass it's not even funny. I loved how Hevy sacrificed himself, just because of a faulty detonator. I can't believe they managed to say hell twice in the same episode before, especially on Cartoon Network in the U.S. But, it was still awesome.

DSR

Clones saying hell doesn't bother me that much, Han Solo said "hell" and "damn" a few times in the originals. ("Then I'll see you in HELL!" "What the hell are you doing?!" ect)

Besides in an episode where where robots execute a wounded man, a man gets eaten alive by a giant eel, and another wounded soldier blows himself up, only people seem bothered about the swearing that isn't really swearing. Its not like Rex started F-bombing.

Edited by simonjedi