Holodoc

First detailed pics of the Taj Mahal

Look at these detailed closeups of the Taj Mahal! *oh2*

10189025.jpg

...just one example.

Very interesting to see, TLC uses a lot SNOT technique nowadays:

10189153.jpg

By the way: This would be a good set to start a new raffle, wouldn´t it? :wink:

Thsnks very much for ther link! No interior as i expecterd, but some great building techniques are going on there. Also this thing is really HUGE :oh3: Maybe i'll get it when i have more money...

These pictures are amazing! I will love to try to build this set. It's really very impressive by looking at its different sections. The dome itself, is the most incredible. It seemed with these pictures, this user is ready to write an awesome review! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

really nice pics, now I want to buy it ! *guss check his purse* nevermind...

Like Whitefang said, the dome is WOAOW :thumbup:

These pictures are amazing! I will love to try to build this set. It's really very impressive by looking at its different sections. The dome itself, is the most incredible. It seemed with these pictures, this user is ready to write an awesome review! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

The user is a former ambassador: T. Bainxio and member of EB as well. He didn´t post lately so we will have to be patient and wait for the first review.

That's a real beaty, and I see blue baseplates? I thought they stopped producing bleu baseplates...

:)

The pictures are mine and from my wife Tânia (she continues as a LEGO Ambassador :sweet:)

We make the Taj Mahal european presentation on our event in Viana do Castelo, last weekend. You can get more pics and info in this eurobricks topic.

That's a real beaty, and I see blue baseplates? I thought they stopped producing bleu baseplates...

There are six blue baseplates 6 16x32.. not the 32x32 :(

Oh my. The more I see this set the more I want it. But since I haven't recieved my Death Star yet it'll be a hard sell...

There are six blue baseplates 6 16x32.. not the 32x32 :(

I'd prefer the 6 smaller ones than 3 big ones.

Cheers for posting this. Some great pics!

God Bless,

Nathan

Wow these pictures totally exceeded my expectations for the impressiveness of this set!!

I've got the Eiffel tower and i love that set but i didnt' intend to get this one mainly because I'd struggle to find the room to display it!

However, after seeing these detailed pics i dont' think i'll be able to resist it!

Can't wait for the instructions to go up on the Lego website..

It is an amazing set I'm glad we've finally seen some closer images of it and it still looks good, I'm impressed with the variety of techniques that TLC have used in building it.

Now I just need my overpaid tax back and this baby is mine.

The set looks great. And the price is great for it as well. Great pics. :thumbup: