Sign in to follow this  
Sastrei

Howdy y'all!

Hi all,

I'm a displaced Texan (in Michigan now :( ) over stateside. I joined up tonight to hopefully reach y'all overseas fellers with my BrickSpace mod, since it's obviously a great sorta thing for global communities ('net multiplayer). Plus I'm always scoping out y'all's forums since ya seem to be so on top a things when it comes to new stuff.

-Stefan-

Hi there Sastrei i think you will enjoy it here on Eurobricks its alot of fun and welcome to our boards

Hello and welcome :)

-Stefan-

Interesting name for a Texan (since it's spelled the "German way")...

How's Michigan? My brother (also named Stefan btw) was there once. He said it wasn't that bad - but he's no Texan ;)

Greetings Sastrei !!

Welcome to our friendly community !!

Michigan is not Texas thats for sure but its a pretty nice place !!!!

Enjoy your time with us ;)

In order of posted:

Space and Train (steamers).

I've been told that before. Apparently I was originally going to be "Estefan." But Mom changed it, not sure why. As for Michigan - they have seasons, and it's cold.

I was from San Antonio. Man do I miss that city. Especially Taco Cabana and Chik-Fil-A.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

-Stefan-

-Stefan-

Interesting name for a Texan (since it's spelled the "German way")...

How's Michigan? My brother (also named Stefan btw) was there once. He said it wasn't that bad - but he's no Texan ;)

How many different ways is it spelt? Everyone I know called Stefan spells it that way...

How many different ways is it spelt? Everyone I know called Stefan spells it that way...

I'm sorry, I meant Stefan as the German "version" of Stephen/Steven/Steve.

In German there's two "versions": Stefan (emphansis on the "e" and the "e" spoken a bit longer) and Stephan (emphasis on the "e", too, but spoken shorter and the "ph" pronounced like two "f").

All I meant was that I haven't heard that name being given to somebody in the States. But since in this case it's sort of a short form of Estefan it's a whole different deal anyways...