Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 11

<OOC>

can I pgs (permenant guest star)

I know you're new, so I'm going to be nice here. :grin: <--- see? that's my nice face. Well, something like that.

So...

#1. Did you read the first post? You know, the one you quoted in it's entirety? The one that says, "IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only."

Now you might be a playa player, but you aren't one in this game, so posting in a "don't post here" thread to ask to be involved isn't likely to go well... You might meet Stauder or something. Trust me, that's something to avoid like the plague that he is.

#2. "can I pgs (permenent guest star)" isn't really a great way to ask to join, even if there was such a way, which there isn't. Please try to remember that this is a discussion forum, not a chat board. We appreciate capitalization and punctuation, with a side of grammar when possible.

Beyond that... welcome to EB! Sorry that my first reply to you had to be sort of a bummer, but it's better to get things straight quickly, you know.

</OOC>

This has been one dud of a day, and then we're going to have an even bigger dud of a night, followed by patches of cloudiness and occasional thunderstorms. Or something like that. I'm your weather man, Muggy Mathers, and this has been your work-week forecast.

That wasn't very 'in character' either. I think the castle is getting to me again. Someone open a window...

Gary pulls out a dart board with everyones paintograph on it and starts throwing daggers with his eyes closed

So this is what it comes too then!

Alright looks as if my first dagger of love/execution goes to Kyle

I vote Kyle/Trexxen, and if he is guilty the whole shebang will fall into place!

I have read through the summarys of days posted yesterday, I am so stumped!

I at best can only suspect Kyle, on the other hand if he is loyal he is the key to finding the traitors.

I am attempting to wiegh up the guilty signs with the possibility of a white night in the ending days. I wish so much that Kyle had been proven a loyalist, or that our Grim was still alive!

Majiko please bring Grim back to life :cry_sad: and bring Adam back, I miss them...

I still reserve my vote for now, I need to do some heavy thinking and investigation.

what?!?!?

Bricksters post has changed since he posted it first off!

Yet it does not say he edited it? Is this allowed, use of "fellow" privalage to change a post?

I will not say what was written thats up to the Friar to share, but now with his split loyalties and decieving post changes I am questioning how much I can trust him... Come clean friar and forgiveness will be given.

Byron, if you'll notice, if I die the only suspects left are yourself, Mary, Savril, and Rotrigous; and I won't be able to clear any of them. Be reasonable - is not Mary a better choice than I? I narrowed it down to only you and her, and now I have voted her as a sign of confidence torwards you - and this is how I am repaid?

Sigh.

~Kyle

Mary: And why, dear Kyle, have you narrowed it down to me. I'd really like a real explaination. You're las one was not really an explanation at all. Is it because I accused you? Do you know that every traitor has so far accused the person who they thnik accused them. I didn't even ote for you, I just asked you to explain certian things. Now, due to the same reason that I explained above (traitors vote fot those who accuse them), I will NOT vote you. I think we need your night actions to figure out who the real traitors are. But I ask you to explain why you accuse me, and to repeal your vote for me as well!

I voted you because it was pretty much you or Byron, and you've been a lot more suspicious than he has. I'd honestly like to vote for Rotrigous, but I'd rather investigate him first if at all possible. Savril isn't clear either, but I've never had any reason to suspect him ever, so if he's a traitor he's a darned good one.

Unvote Mary. You've bought yourself time, though - I don't know what to think anymore...I need some booze...

~Kyle

If anyone on your original list is a traitor, I would have to say it's Rotrigous. His spending every night with Mary seems very suspicious. Can you investigate him if he's with another character? Kyle was following him, right? Who was following him the night Marcus killed someone? (See how well I'm following this :hmpf:) Wouldn't it make more sense that if any of us are traitors, it's Roto-Rooter? Now that he's protected Mary one night and we know there are no more killers (at least we assume) why would he keep protecting her? What are they up to? :look:

I just got a note:

Lady Dolores says you're on to something.

Who are you keeps writing these notes?

That's none of your concern.

That's none of your concern.

You want to go home and rethink your life.

So, you're Oby Wan Kenobi?

You want to punch yourself in the face.

Sinner? Ras?

The spirit of Mike the Servant says Roto-Rooter is a traitor.

Now you're just trying to change the subject...

Yes, Savril, I can investigate them if they do something. I may not learn what they did, but I will find out their loyalty. =D

Byron seems a suspect too, now that I remember...ugh.

I really need booze now.

*goes to "talk to" Paul, and by talk to I mean try to sneak past to get some wine*

~Kyle

Mary: Lady Dolores is lying. Can't two people just spend nights together without being up to something? Lady Dolares, I challange you to a ladies duel for control over Savy's thoughts. I may have noly spent one night with him, but that doesn't mean that you can swoop in and claim him as yours!

Vote Lady Dolores

Byron, if you'll notice, if I die the only suspects left are yourself, Mary, Savril, and Rotrigous; and I won't be able to clear any of them. Be reasonable - is not Mary a better choice than I? I narrowed it down to only you and her, and now I have voted her as a sign of confidence torwards you - and this is how I am repaid?

Sigh.

~Kyle

I am now seriously lost with all that you have said! I have Unvoted you! did you miss that! I also clearly started to doubt my once sure vote for you? I also said "it was at best" that I suspect you, that generally means that I am now down to just guessing! Obviously nothing I do will make you happy, after I suspected you so heavily.

So now this is how I thank you, If you are to die you give us loyalists more information than if you were to live out the night, If you are indeed a loyalist and want us loyalists to win unselfishly you will die today. If we keep you alive all you have said will be questionable, if you die we know for sure where we stand, and have four left to kill, with one to four of them being traitors, if you are a loyalist then there cannot be more than four traitors so your death will not cause them to win but cause them to die! So kill yourself and do us all a favour! :tongue: I play chess, sometimes a queen must be scarificed to win the game! Your living actually is helping the traitors continue to live! If you die I am hoping you are either the last traitor or a loyalist thus we win, the only case we don't win is if you are a mecenary. So truth time mister what are you revealed as when you die! See now why I push for his death so much :hmpf: , this is the second time I have had to come out and give out my stratergy for anybody to understand! Oh, and if we don't kill him today and wait for tomorrow while killing a loyalist tonight and there is four traitors left we can not kill him off any later to confirm what he says without risk losing to the traitors...

If hesitation from you is shown on this we know you are a mercenary or traitor both no use to us Loyalists who need to get these King killers! And therefore disposable, Also let me add, if you are a mecenary you are untrustable and should die any way! So all Loyalist should want you dead and all Traitors (assuming your not one) want you alive! Thus your truth either way will condemn you, so tell the truth, no need to lie!

Besides in our future kingdom there is no need for an exercutionist! :tongue:

Vote Kyle/Trexxen (thank me later)

If anyone on your original list is a traitor, I would have to say it's Rotrigous. His spending every night with Mary seems very suspicious.

See, that's the kind of stuff that makes me worry about you. I haven't spent anywhere near every night with her, and even provided a detailed list of all the different people I had spent the night with.

Can you investigate him if he's with another character? Kyle was following him, right? Who was following him the night Marcus killed someone? (See how well I'm following this :hmpf:)

That would be Grim. You might remember him as the poor loyalist you forgot to kick a pigeon and save.

Wouldn't it make more sense that if any of us are traitors, it's Roto-Rooter? Now that he's protected Mary one night and we know there are no more killers (at least we assume) why would he keep protecting her? What are they up to? :look:

Again, it wasn't that often, and once the killers were dead, I didn't have any serious business left, so it didn't matter who I picked. Excuse me for falling into Draggy's lurid trap, but when the game ... of life ... got boring, it was at least mildly interesting to pick her again and see if he would make it sordid. Cheap thrills in a castle of boring.

I just got a note:

Mercenaries are bad. People who avoid killing them are bad.

Whatever. These idiots don't listen to reason. They're more interested in an self-proclaimed investigator who hasn't done anything to actually help us. Just like the first one.

Another note?

That doesn't sound very smart.

Welcome to the Castle.

Oh, and Kyle. Live or die, you don't help. The only way anyone here could really trust you is if they employ you. Oh, wait, that doesn't work either, Calvin stabbed his boss in the back to try to save his own skin. Sound familiar?

See Dolores? When you make you accusations you make me sound like a douchebag...What's that?...Oh right...you make me sound like mint leaves and aloe.

I just go another note:

Vote: ImperialShadows/Rotrigous

You don't get a vote, Oby Wan. You're just a ghost.

Your shoe lace is untied.

It is? *Whack!* Oh, real mature Oby Wan, real mature... :hmpf_bad:

You know, I get notes from our dear-departed Grim all the time, asking me to avenge his death, hunt down the idiot who didn't save him, and you don't see me mentioning it, do you? :laugh:

So, seriously folks. What are we going to do here? Sit for another night, let the mercenary investigate and then spend all of tomorrow trying to figure out whether we can trust him or not?

Oh, and just what do we think Michael will do with his night action? You know, the one that Lord Savril blocked violently.

Huh.

If Kyle says that Michael is loyal, and Michael was attacked by Lord Savril for doing a night action, does that mean that Lord Savril is a traitor who had to stop whatever action it was, since it was by the opposition? I guess it depends on which one of them you want to believe. Kyle and Michael, or Savril.

Whatever, we're not going to do anything today.

Blah, I'm sorry Byron, I didn't notice that you had unvoted me. I'm weary and currently under the weather (note: in real life, too...); so I'm not in a right state of mind now. I apologize, I really don't know what's happening anymore.

IS, let me live and I investigate you tonight. If you're loyalist you get confirmed by me which is at worst a vote of confidence, and at best (and in my eyes) a total confirmation.

~Kyle

IS, let me live and I investigate you tonight. If you're loyalist you get confirmed by me which is at worst a vote of confidence, and at best (and in my eyes) a total confirmation.

I don't think there is any risk of anyone dying today. Good thing this wasn't one of those "kill someone or die" Draggy days though, huh? :laugh:

Well heres how I see it at the moment, Why would Savril consistently whack a proven traitor like Marcus?Thus stopping him from murdering more loyalists (which he could have done undetected).

Then he gives Michael and his night action the big ki bosh! which leads me to believe Michael was either up to no good, or the only way to stop him from patrolling the halls was to knock him out! Confused? I know I am!

Throwing further doubt on Michael, is whether or not Kyle's investigation lead to Michael being a traitor or loyalist?

It seems like a risky ploy for a possible traitor (Kyle) to investigate another traitor and call him a loyalist, because Kyle already has some heat on himself from the rest of us, and he does in fact get executed then this will cast some doubt on the loyalty verdict for Michael.

So if we vote off Kyle (which i have started) and he is in fact a traitor this will probably point us onto Michael as another traitor.

Any comments guys and gals?

And now for a castle update.

Current votes are as follows:

Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard (Lt. Byron): 1

Trexxen (Kyle): 3

Lady Dolores (castle spirit): 2

Remember, a majority vote of 5 is required. :wink:

It is? *Whack!* Oh, real mature Oby Wan, real mature... :hmpf_bad:

Also your shoes are on backwards... Not not too mention your under-armor is on the outside...

Also your shoes are on backwards... Not not too mention your under-armor is on the outside...

Shut your mouth, crap-face!

Well heres how I see it at the moment, Why would Savril consistently whack a proven traitor like Marcus?Thus stopping him from murdering more loyalists (which he could have done undetected).

I've never been sure how Savril caught on to Marcus before the rest of us, but aside from that one slip-up costing poor Grim his life, he was apparently stopping Marcus from killing us. Did we ever confirm that Lord Savril stopped the attempt on the Friar? I never have understood that one...

Then he gives Michael and his night action the big ki bosh! which leads me to believe Michael was either up to no good, or the only way to stop him from patrolling the halls was to knock him out! Confused? I know I am!

Exactly. I can't even figure out what his night action is, but he sure hasn't been willing to share that information with us, and then it turns out that Lord Savril can block it, after previously blocking a traitor. Seems to indicate that they are on opposing sides, and Savril having formerly been opposite Marcus makes it seem like Michael and Marcus have something in common. Remember: Lord Savril tried blocking me one night, and instead, nothing happened. Why? Because I wasn't up to anything bad.

It seems like a risky ploy for a possible traitor (Kyle) to investigate another traitor and call him a loyalist, because Kyle already has some heat on himself from the rest of us, and he does in fact get executed then this will cast some doubt on the loyalty verdict for Michael.

It's only risky if everyone isn't buying your story. If you plan it right, you get everyone so confused that they can't figure out what to do, then you provide them with the answer they want, and they'll believe it. That's what I feel is happening here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Draggy yell at several players, including him, about being misleading concerning things they had been given in their opening profiles?

So if we vote off Kyle (which i have started) and he is in fact a traitor this will probably point us onto Michael as another traitor.

Exactly what I'm thinking. It's the perfect way to get an immediate answer. If he's not a loyalist, we know that nothing he said can be trusted. If he is a loyalist, we kill everyone left, though I'd like to be last, since I'm actually innocent and not exactly up for martyrdom.

I'm telling you... Kyle dies and we have all the answers we need in one shot. There can't be more than a couple of traitors left, we aren't going to upset the balance with one more killing, right or wrong.

Tell me again what day the friar was "attacked"...

Tell me again what day the friar was "attacked"...

Night 2 / Day 3 the attack happened.

Did you block anyone of importance on night 2?