Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 10

Mary: God, I can't have tomany people "investagaiting" or "gaurding" me. It would be wierd. Anywho, I'd like to thank Paul for his kind words towards me. If I could chose who I spent the night with, I'd sleep with you tonight. Rits is getting quite boring over and over again. Plus he's not that bright!

Mary: What was that? Oh, nothing Rits, we were discussing burning Staudie to boil some soup. Now go back to bed, I'll be there in a moment, I think the days almost up, we've almost got another dead man. Funny how the day always ends once we decide to kill someone.

Mary: <whispers> See what I mean? </whispers>

Mary: Anyway, just so we can get rid of another:

VOTE ADAM/FRED

Vote: Adam/Fred

Before I go on, just to be clear - Paul and the Friar are both loyalist, mmmkay?

Now then, I've been thinking about this for a long time. Adam entered my suspicions around when the whole thing happened with Marcus, but yesterday he seemed a bit...off. Adam is usually kind and patient; yesterday he seemed too eager to get rid of me - he was at the point of grasping at straws, I must say. Besides that, the Royal Guards are the only group-type thing in this castle that remains intact as far as I can remember, and nobody there yet had been found to be a loyalist. To do something of this scale the traitors must have a hold in all areas of the castle, and thus, I come to Adam as a probable traitor.

Oh, and tonight, I'll investigate Quarryman. Sound reasonable to you all? Or should I investigate Mary?

~Kyle

Or byron or me(hahaha) Byron certainly has investigated us all very well in the past....

I only hope im right about Adam/Fred, It does seem a bit unfair when he is travelling at the moment but we need a suspect and he has been sus in the past

Alright so whos next for executing? Me, Quarryman, Kyle, Byron??????

Find out next sunrise :sadnew:

Really ive got no ideas now. My Friar idea was poopooed pretty quickly. Guess someone else can do some sniffing around. :sick:

I see that I am dead. I will not make one final plee, a last defense- that is pointless. I shall share my true final words with Dragonator. I will not rant about you all voting for a loyalist. Just know- tommorow, there WILL BE consequences. Tommorow, if you're as smart as I hope you are, the real traitors will be shown. Goodbye, and good luck- you'll need it, the way the traitors have fooled you so far.

I can't bring myself to vote for Kyle/Trexxen because the investigator is usually on the good guys side. The bad guys don't need an investigator, because they are usually aware of who is who. I believe Kyle when he says he is the game's investigator.

Is it possible we have more mercenaries out there? Wasn't one guy a mercenary? Perhaps there's a traitor and a couple of mercenaries left.

We should keep Kyle around to investigate those we're suspicious about. I believe he can find the remaining traitors if we just give the game enough time for him to investigate...

Everything has come in twos in this game, and the other mercenary was the investigator. You connect the dots. Mercenaries aren't loyal to anyone, so I don't see how we can know what to believe out of one. Calvin was working for a traitor, but informed us that Marcus was a traitor who murdered in the night. Clearly, mercenaries have their own agenda, or he wouldn't have betrayed his boss.

As for Fred, I guess that's as good as anyone, though I don't see why we would have more suspicion of him than Kyle, but this is just a "don't kill us randomly" vote anyway.

Unvote: Trexxen/Kyle

Vote: Adam/Fred.

I think Fred is a Loyalist, I to vote for him thinking it a bad move. I think Dragonator has left a group Traitor free, the Guards, though I can only speak of my own allegiance, I also believe Quarryman to be a Loyalist. Unvote Commanderbly42/Paul Vote Adam/Fred :cry_sad:

((I am in my lunch break, from study, dropping crumbs on the keyboard :hmpf_bad: ))

The person who has dragged your suspicions away from a near conviction is in Lord Savril, I have done some thinking and I think that he is to be examined. For tomorrows consideration I present the reasoning behind this as

1. "you know at least one other Lord is a Traitor" to which he said EEEEAAAKKKK...

2. We try to make a majority twice in the last two days only for it to be split today by him an Kyle

3. While he was bonking, he forgot to stop a suspect killer of killing Loyalists (pigeon kicking), reason for such an act "I forgot", I read it as, I needed him to kill a few more Loyalists so my chances of winning increased.

4. Although he was "announced" as a "Loyal" he was never a target of Marcus even after he was exposed as the bonker, the two could have been in league with each other. (Dragonator said something then Savril pounced on him saying he gave too much away, only for Ritz to come along and show just how he did not say anything) Very cleaver! Anger over exposing Marcus?!?

5. He is experienced in these games, and would know what information to give or not give to hide he is a Traitor

6. The first day he acted as if he had no memory and gave very little away until he understood how we behaved and deducted.

7. He is a Lord of the castle and could have been jealous of his brothers power and in League with Ash.

8. Now that we have illuminated Marcus killer of the Loyalists, Savy has been trying to make Dragonators chance killing his new Death in the night

9. He has Evil eye brows, I am actually serious, as does Kyle who he has just defended. And if you look at the paintings the face is normally a give away, some look mad, others frowning and others normal, those that look angry to me have been traitors! Look for yourselves http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=322718

10. Kyle turns to Savril for his defense in day 9, we all then unvote him and run after Paul, with very little time left :hmpf: , now Paul is cleared by Kyle and we all run after Adam... thinking number wise this makes sense, we get near a conviction from loyal voters to be mislead by the few Traitors, saving each other, i think i have found the remaining Traitors, what you think?

((I need to get back to study already 5 minutes late...))

I beseech you, to think about this, I had forgotten my own advise, look beneath the obvious, how could have i been so blind! It is too late in the day to change, Adam/Fred is gone now, just tomorrow lets not change direction...

The person who has dragged your suspicions away from a near conviction is in Lord Savril, I have done some thinking and I think that he is to be examined. For tomorrows consideration I present the reasoning behind this as

1. "you know at least one other Lord is a Traitor" to which he said EEEEAAAKKKK...

2. We try to make a majority twice in the last two days only for it to be split today by him an Kyle

3. While he was bonking, he forgot to stop a suspect killer of killing Loyalists (pigeon kicking), reason for such an act "I forgot", I read it as, I needed him to kill a few more Loyalists so my chances of winning increased.

4. Although he was "announced" as a "Loyal" he was never a target of Marcus even after he was exposed as the bonker, the two could have been in league with each other. (Dragonator said something then Savril pounced on him saying he gave too much away, only for Ritz to come along and show just how he did not say anything) Very cleaver! Anger over exposing Marcus?!?

5. He is experienced in these games, and would know what information to give or not give to hide he is a Traitor

6. The first day he acted as if he had no memory and gave very little away until he understood how we behaved and deducted.

7. He is a Lord of the castle and could have been jealous of his brothers power and in League with Ash.

8. Now that we have illuminated Marcus killer of the Loyalists, Savy has been trying to make Dragonators chance killing his new Death in the night

9. He has Evil eye brows, I am actually serious, as does Kyle who he has just defended. And if you look at the paintings the face is normally a give away, some look mad, others frowning and others normal, those that look angry to me have been traitors! Look for yourselves http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=322718

10. Kyle turns to Savril for his defense in day 9, we all then unvote him and run after Paul, with very little time left :hmpf: , now Paul is cleared by Kyle and we all run after Adam... thinking number wise this makes sense, we get near a conviction from loyal voters to be mislead by the few Traitors, saving each other, i think i have found the remaining Traitors, what you think?

I beseech you, to think about this, I had forgotten my own advise, look beneath the obvious, how could have i been so blind! It is too late in the day to change, Adam/Fred is gone now, just tomorrow lets not change direction...

You make some very interesting points. If Fred turns out innocent, I think tomorrow should be "who made us split our votes/distracted us" day. I don't like that the crowd decided to take a shot in the dark here anyway, when we have at least a couple of reasonable suspects we could have considered, making better use of our opportunities.

You can both bite me. I've already been investigated. I'm a loyalist, so suck it.

Not to mention, Rotrigous/ImperialButtFace, that you kept trying to stop us from killing Batbrick/Marcus who wasn't only a traitor but a murderer too. And when I investigated you last night, I learned that you and Mary are up to something else besides playing hide the pickle. So, if Kyle is innocent I think we should focus on you and Cpt. Pegleck Blow-it-out-your-hairy-megablocks.

Remind me, who investigated you?

Kyle or Calvin... or was it the friar who admits his sources are unreliable?

I think you just added point 11 against you...

Im pretty sure it was Calvin!

He said that Savril was a loyalist and the two others he investigated weren't determined Rotary hose and maybe Marcus.

You can both bite me. I've already been investigated. I'm a loyalist, so suck it.

Not to mention, Rotrigous/ImperialButtFace, that you kept trying to stop us from killing Batbrick/Marcus who wasn't only a traitor but a murderer too. And when I investigated you last night, I learned that you and Mary are up to something else besides playing hide the pickle. So, if Kyle is innocent I think we should focus on you and Cpt. Pegleck Blow-it-out-your-hairy-megablocks.

Hang on! So you can bonk people and investigate people too! So what do we believe? Savril the "loyalist" master of night actions. Investigated anyone else lately?

I do remember you saying that there was at least one other traitorous Lord (freudian slip or you are the other Lord Traitor)

You also claim that you prevented Marcus from killing me one night so im torn. Not ungrateful mind you :wink:

Yeah, you were investigated by Calvin, a mercenary who worked for Lord Ash, the traitor that I had to convince you people to execute!

Not to mention, Rotrigous/ImperialButtFace, that you kept trying to stop us from killing Batbrick/Marcus who wasn't only a traitor but a murderer too.

Let's see. I wanted us to kill Calvin, the known employee of a traitor. I actually suspected General Spencer, who had, in fact, killed a loyalist. Kyle, who should have been able to identify Marcus as Grim's killer couldn't be sure, despite being 10 feet away. So excuse me!

And when I investigated you last night, I learned that you and Mary are up to something else besides playing hide the pickle. So, if Kyle is innocent I think we should focus on you and Cpt. Pegleck Blow-it-out-your-hairy-megablocks.

Oh gee, I'm sorry, this requires some clarification. Do you have TWO night actions now or are you just a big stinky liar? You've tried to claim you could stop Marcus from killing because you somehow knew he was a night killer (a position I didn't even know existed, but you magically did), but you didn't save Grim, a loyalist. Now you want us to believe that you can investigate as well?

This is becoming all too clear. You pulled the same thing the night you got mad at Dragonator for exposing your deception, and you're doing it again after distracting us from stopping a potential mercenary. Then you tried to throw suspicion on me because we both made the same joke in pm about killing each other. You're sounding desperate, my Lord. Are your plans unraveling?

So, if Kyle is innocent I think we should focus on you and Cpt. Pegleck Blow-it-out-your-hairy-megablocks.

Nice plan, if we had gone through with dealing with Kyle, but we didn't, thanks to some traitors who have distracted us, yet again.

Well, this whole conversation is very interesting, and it looks like your all getting into this game; I have really enjoyed reading this day, one of the best in my opinion. Oh, but unfortunately, look at the time. You'll all have to continue with this discussion tomorrow, sorry. :tongue: Off to bed now. Oh wait, Dragonator wants to answer a few questions...

How many traitors/mercenaries are left, Drago/majiko/whoevero?

An interesting question, but I'm not telling. :tongue: You'll all have to figure it out for yourselves. :wink:

It's not the Friar. I vote Fred/Adam.

I think it's adam. Who said what? Maybe the almighty dragonator could match up the players with the characters in the first post and make it a tad less confusing... :sweet:

Hmmm, well, I can talk to my contacts, but I'm not sure. The characters=players thing is supposed to be secret.

Um, they have all revealed their identities already you know.

Really, why haven't we got the traitors then?

I mean character wise.

Oh right. OK then, I'll pull some strings and get that done. But only because it's you asking, Savy.

Ewww. :sick:

What, was it something I said? :wacko:

Right, well enough about that. Final voting is as follows:

Adam (Fred): 8

Well, 8 out of 10 is pretty good! Perhaps I should threaten random violence more often... :devil:

Probably not necessary, they've really perked up now. It was good listening today.

Still, it is tempting. OK, for the moment, I'm content with this one. Let's see what you all come up with tomorrow! :sweet: Now we hand over to our narrator.

Oh, that's me!

No, your a commentator. Remind me why I brought you over here? Oh never mind, now you're here, I probably won't be able to get rid of you.

True you know, I have the same trouble... :cry_sad:

On to th narrator, now!

The people of the castle retired to their rooms pleased that they had managed to come to an almost unanimous decision. They awaited eagerly the coming of morning, to see if they were right in their decision...

Thanks once again everyone for playing. This day has been particularly good; I'm glad to see you all really getting into your characters. That's what makes a good game. Could those of you who can still be bothered please get their night actions to me, that would be appreciated. This day can now be locked. I can already tell that tomorrow will be one interesting day...