^ That is excellent news indeed. Thank you for the link.

This means I will have two Slave 1s inside a month after not having any before now. I finally won Jango's Slave 1 at a price I was willing to pay on eBay yesterday and will get the new 8097 at my first opportunity. Should be good fun building them so closely and comparing them.

Well, I know a lot of people already have the sets and have assumed they'll be available everywhere next month, but it's nice to have the official word.

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=3531

During the event at the National Space Centre, celebrating the 30th Anniversary of ESB they mentioned that the Slave 1, Wampa Cave and AT-AT will be available next month. (and obviously all the non ESB sets too)

I don't think jedinews is an official source. But this was pretty common knowledge.

@Destrodacre we can only hope that 2002 prices will be back, they were much more reasonable back then.

I don't think jedinews is an official source. But this was pretty common knowledge.

@Destrodacre we can only hope that 2002 prices will be back, they were much more reasonable back then.

They are not an official site, they were just reporting on the ESB celebration where official reps announced this.

And like I said, although I think we all pretty much knew they'd be coming next month, this is confirmation.

I've talked to an employee at TRU here in Denmark and the official release for the summer wave is the 28th this month.

Can't wait to get my hands on those new Star Wars sets.

:wub:

So these new sets that come out that are of ships that already came out, are they revisualizations with entirely new builds? or re-issued sets with a few changes? or both?

For the dutch people living in/near The Hague:

About a half an hour ago I walked into the Bart Smit Leyweg and they had a lot of the new sets.

Though, from Star Wars they only had the Slave 1 and the Clone Turbo Tank.

I'm going to check a few other stores to see if they perhaps have the rest of the SW summer line.

Regards,

CF W

ToysXL has them also listed on the webshop with a release date of May 26th.

Intertoys also...but there they can be ordered already, prices there are really high! 150 Euro for the clone tank... yeah right.

Edited by OneSnowTrooper

It was the same at Bart Smit. Slave 1 is a hundred euro's :sceptic: (bought it anyway)

I hope the others will arrive soon as well :sweet:

Regards,

CF W

Son of a.... :angry:

Damnit, rushed into things again *smacks self*

But is the CTT also less than €150 then? Or is that the same?

And does ToysXL have the other sets, or don't they as well?

Regards,

CF W

If you're from the Netherlands: save lots of money and buy from the webshops.

Not to advertise, but for example www.2ttoys.nl

CTT € 115,50

Slave I € 75,00

These are a lot cheaper than the prizes mention before. But there are more shops with prizes like this.

Just look around.

Hey yeah, I know that one :sweet:

Thanks for reminding me of that store :thumbup:

Tomorrow I'll check ToysXL first (if I get the chance) and if I don't like the prices, or they don't have what I want, I think I'll check 2TToys out.

Regards,

CF W

Yeah almost all my SW sets are bought on webshops etc. Bought the UCS Falcon new sealed in box for 470 on Marktplaats 2 days before it got discontinued.

I bought my UCS MF two weeks back on the German Ebay for Eur 579,- :cry_sad: It seems you were very lucky!

Is 2TToys to be trusted? It looks a bit shabby to me... Some things they sell cheap and some things are way too expensive!

I know that the owners of 2TToys are very kind people, so...

I think I'm gonna give it a try, right now, at least check their prices, and their shipping price.

Regards,

CF W

I'm waiting for playtown.nl to get the sets, they are really cheap (for example Euro 56,00 for a ARC170) and ship fast and safe.

Not to advertise, but for example www.2ttoys.nl

CTT € 115,50

Slave I € 75,00

These are a lot cheaper than the prizes mention before. But there are more shops with prizes like this.

Just look around.

I find 2TToys to be more expensive when compared to the cheapest Lego webshop in the Netherlands (with a bricks and mortar shop as well in Delft), which is A-Tembo. It's a computer hardware store, but the owner is a Lego fanatic (active with De Bouwsteen LUG) and they sell Lego for the lowest prices. They will have the new sets from June onwards.

For example, the CTT will be €109,95 and the Slave I will be €71,95...

I find 2TToys to be more expensive when compared to the cheapest Lego webshop in the Netherlands (with a bricks and mortar shop as well in Delft), which is A-Tembo. It's a computer hardware store, but the owner is a Lego fanatic (active with De Bouwsteen LUG) and they sell Lego for the lowest prices. They will have the new sets from June onwards.

For example, the CTT will be €109,95 and the Slave I will be €71,95...

Thanks, saves me a few pennies more :cry_happy::thumbup:

I checked out that site yesterday, but everything was a little unclear to me.

Couldn't find the new sets yet, let alone a note saying when he'd have them for sale.

But 109 is a bit better than 115, and definitely a lot better than the 150 :grin:

Thanks for that link though, maybe I'll give it a try again, a few weeks from now (after the exams :sadnew: )

Regards,

CF W

Edited by CF WeaZZel

how much longer do you guys think Lego will keep the 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack? I have about 20 of them but I was wondering if I should buy more in case TLG pull them from the shelves anytime soon. I mean the new Snowtrooper BP has been out for a while now and usually TLG only keep two different kinds at a time.

how much longer do you guys think Lego will keep the 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack? I have about 20 of them but I was wondering if I should buy more in case TLG pull them from the shelves anytime soon. I mean the new Snowtrooper BP has been out for a while now and usually TLG only keep two different kinds at a time.

I don't really see the point of your post... I mean if 20 is not enough for you then I think you should buy more now that they are still available. If 20 is enough then why should you buy more in the first place....

or was this a "see me I got 20 Clone Walker packs" post ?

I don't understand it either... If you wan't more, just buy them and show us your army!

I'm planning on buying 680 snowtrooper battlepacks

I don't really see the point of your post... I mean if 20 is not enough for you then I think you should buy more now that they are still available. If 20 is enough then why should you buy more in the first place....

or was this a "see me I got 20 Clone Walker packs" post ?

nope just to prove my point. :tongue:

i was just wondering as they are the cheapest source to get CTs and when they are gone we have to wait for the next one to come out.

Darn, and it looks like the RAG is sold out. Hopefully they'll come into stock again (I'm not sure how it works)? I guess I'll just buy the AT-TE June 1st.

I have a question about availability. I'm going to the LEGO store in California in August this summer and after saving through helping out my dad, I'll finally be able to afford the Dropship w/ AT-OT. Does anyone know whether this will become unavailable or not? I'd love to get it, it's such an awesome set, however, I'm worried that it won't be there. I've never been to a true LEGO store (I live in Canada) and seeing as prices are so low compared to up here...

I'm also looking to buy the AAT at the same time, if they have that too. Any help?