Funny enough I bought one today at my local WHSmiths though I have to wonder is a new Clone Trooper worth £3.99?I am tempted to get another magazine or two but if there is a new Clone Trooper battlepack next year like rumored then perhaps it might be better to wait rather than pay £3.99 for one Clone Trooper in terms of army building?

Everyone has quoted its been posted already, Try to read the thread before repeating it again... :wink:
eah but that topic is about hunting on SW clones, this is solely about the Jetix thing, thus different :wink:

haha :P ... thanks ... but my post only looks daft because it got merged into the thread already. The original thread I made was the first on the subject and I posted what I said above because I felt that the mods should be fair and merge them all into 1 thread, which they've now done. :)

haha :P ... thanks ... but my post only looks daft because it got merged into the thread already. The original thread I made was the first on the subject and I posted what I said above because I felt that the mods should be fair and merge them all into 1 thread, which they've now done. :)

I am not a "they", I'm a him :tongue:

by the way if anyone is still looking for the mag. Be warned. I have news from FBTB that there are theives who are just stealing the clone and just leaving the mag.

yOu have been warned

by the way if anyone is still looking for the mag. Be warned. I have news from FBTB that there are theives who are just stealing the clone and just leaving the mag.

yOu have been warned

Aye, I mentioned this before. Just make sure the extra flap of packaging with the small transparent panel has a clone in it before you purchase... or it'll be tears before bed-time!

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet but the clones with the jetix mags are from the lego world record minifig build http://www.starwars.com/fans/media/news/f2008702.html

Do you know this for a fact?

I was wondering what happened to all those clones. It would mean that the free Clone Trooper was not quite 'factory' new. I'm personally not bothered by that though.

Thanks for the link though. I had not seen these particular pictures before and i've been looking for better pics than the ones offered by Gizmondo. These pics show give a much better sense of how many there were and what it would look like if they were marching towards you :oh3:

Do you know this for a fact?

yes ... see extract from the magazine :

DSC00068.jpg

I was wondering what happened to all those clones. It would mean that the free Clone Trooper was not quite 'factory' new. I'm personally not bothered by that though.

Does it matter if they're not "factory new" ? Doesn't bother me in the slightest!

Thanks for that info and pic. :thumbup:

Nice to have that confirmed.

I'd rather buy a "new" from bricklink.com instead of this "used" model.

I prefer the fact that they are the clones from a world record, than being "new", a nice little talking point.

Here they are....

• 8014- Clone Walker - comes with 4 clones

• 8015- Assassin Droids Battle Pack - 5 new droids

• 8016- Hyena Droid Bomber - I think 3 red droids with jet packs, really cool

• 8017- Vader’s TIE Fighter - comes with Darth Vader

• 8018- Separatist AAT - comes with Yoda, clone trooper and I think 2 droids and 2 super battle droids

• 8019- Republic Attack Shuttle - Mace Windu, Clone trooper, Pilot and maybe some more clones, can't really tell

Sorry guys, I have the pictures for the other sets, but their size was too big and I could not post them. The picutures used to be on brickshelf, but not anymore. If you would like to see the other pictures contact me. If you have any questions about any of these sets orneed information please contact me.

LegoKing

Here they are....

• 8014- Clone Walker - comes with 4 clones

• 8015- Assassin Droids Battle Pack - 5 new droids

• 8016- Hyena Droid Bomber - I think 3 red droids with jet packs, really cool

• 8017- Vader’s TIE Fighter - comes with Darth Vader

• 8018- Separatist AAT - comes with Yoda, clone trooper and I think 2 droids and 2 super battle droids

• 8019- Republic Attack Shuttle - Mace Windu, Clone trooper, Pilot and maybe some more clones, can't really tell

Sorry guys, I have the pictures for the other sets, but their size was too big and I could not post them. The picutures used to be on brickshelf, but not anymore. If you would like to see the other pictures contact me. If you have any questions about any of these sets orneed information please contact me.

LegoKing

This is NOT the topic for this kind of post.

That goes in the 2009 rumour thread.

This topic is meant for sharing info on exclusives like TRU and S@H exclusives and their availability and also special releases like the Jetix magazine and stuff like that. Also that list is already known and has been for quite a few days now.

well im from nyc i found a little book store that had thiz jetix magazine and the guy sold them for a 1.00 cause he got them in by mistake so he didnt know itz true value that week i only had 10 dollars on me so i got 8 mags i needed to other to dollars to buy a metro card to get back home i went a few days ago to TRU in time square and i stoped by the book store to see if there were anymore but they were all gone... so just check them little book stores cause you never know?

Well that's lucky for you I guess. Maybe you should work on your grammar and punctuation. There was not a single peiod in your sentence. And unless your saying Cheeze- Itz, it's ends in an 'S.'

i got an idea why dont you mind your own business! its called a "mistake" cause i was typing fast.... so i didnt notice it until i read your post cause it seems to me that there's alot of cry babies on this site?

Tone it down guys.

No need to flame each other.

Stay on topic please.

Sorry KimT. Well on topic, my Toys R Us still has a bunch of X-wings and Hoth Bases. Which is odd since shop at home is out. Maybe we got an over shipment.

i got an idea why dont you mind your own business! its called a "mistake" cause i was typing fast.... so i didnt notice it until i read your post cause it seems to me that there's alot of cry babies on this site?

Ok actually we are the opposite of babies for wanting to maintain a mature atmosphere. :hmpf_bad:

But that is really luck of you to get those Jetex magazines, especially in the US, and for such a cheap price!

darthperson

There's a pinned topics for these kind of questions.

I'll move this there.

Look at the pinned topics at the top of the page.

I'd suggest eBay or Bricklink for getting this set.

my Toys R Us still has a bunch of X-wings and Hoth Bases. Which is odd since shop at home is out. Maybe we got an over shipment.

Mine does too. It's some kind of re-release. I'm not too interested, though, being a PT & CW fan.

Btw, have any fighter tanks been spotted in the US yet? The one on shop.starwars.com is supposed to ship in September, but it's still not in stock yet. :hmpf_bad:

Mine does too. It's some kind of re-release. I'm not too interested, though, being a PT & CW fan.

Btw, have any fighter tanks been spotted in the US yet? The one on shop.starwars.com is supposed to ship in September, but it's still not in stock yet. :hmpf_bad:

It will prolly come around the end of September to early October. Is it known if its a target exclusive yet or not, because I remember hearing that it may be that way somewhere. Either way I can't wait!

On that Target page about the "recruiting for the red army", we're almost to Red Legion. Keep clicking that button, and maybe we'll get the Fighter Tank. We already unlocked a bunch of other stuff. Again, the password is LGTSBR.

By the way, have any Americans seen the DGS yet? I haven't... :sadnew:

Edited by JimButcher