Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[TC - cat B] Something about the butcher's cat

"I have not the foggiest, my friend, but I am sure we shall find out..." Cooke answered Montoya's somewhat panic-stricken question. "Unfortunately, I didn't bring my charts and sextant on our little boating...." he added under his breath.

53624096030_2ea212c922_b.jpgvs. how it ended... by Christian West, on Flickr

Earlier that day:

"HOLD ON! We shall soon pull you out!" Cooke shouted over the whirlpool's roaring in his best quarterdeck voice.

Baker, quite out of breath, muttered: "You absolutely had to study these strange things first hand. Everything for science, I guess..."

"Splurgh... I am collecting *cough* invaluable data *sputtering* first hand!" Montoya managed to blurt out between gasps for air.

53623651946_cbc55f4b18_b.jpgHow it started... by Christian West, on Flickr

In the meantime, the HMS Camilla was being blown far off station, leaving the three friends and their tiny boat quite lost at sea, as a storm was brewing...

Very nice entry. The "hole" in the water is very impressive despite very simple ( :thumbup: ).

Nice beach scene and I absolutely love the birds !

I like the beach scene, it is beautifully constructed. It's good that nothing happened to the scientist in the whirlpool. What were his findings?

haha, this is pretty funny :pir-laugh: