Sign in to follow this  
Jeff B

Anyone having BMR order issues?

I placed an order a month ago for instructions, parts and decals (nothing showed out of stock).  The decals arrived last week, but the rest of the order hasn’t shipped.  I tried contacting through email and their website for an update and no reply.  The website says they strive to ship 1-3 business days or would contact about a delay?

I would still order them if you want them.  I’m thinking of buying some Kadee couplers soon (which requires US-UK shipping), and someone in my club did so recently and it took a few weeks but for transatlantic that’s not too bad.

I still haven’t received a response nor has my order shipped, I sent an email and filled out their contact form on the website (again).  Going on over 5 weeks and I live in the central US, should only take 2-3 day delivery.  I have projects on hold because of this and it’s really getting frustrating that I can’t even receive a reply, not to mention the money I spent

5 minutes ago, Jeff B said:

I still haven’t received a response nor has my order shipped, I sent an email and filled out their contact form on the website (again).  Going on over 5 weeks and I live in the central US, should only take 2-3 day delivery.  I have projects on hold because of this and it’s really getting frustrating that I can’t even receive a reply, not to mention the money I spent

The contributors to the BMR site are all respectable and well-known figures in the AFOL Trains community - @raised @Cale and several others have accounts on Eurobricks. 

Is it possible that their responses end up in your Junk folder?

I’ve been purchasing from them since 2020 and have never had an issue, their products have shipped fast and have been great to use.  That’s what I don’t understand, I’ve been checking the junk folder as well to make sure I don’t miss something.  My order from Feb 9th still says “unfulfilled”, I figured maybe if I started this post I may get a reply from them

I never did receive any correspondence reply from them, but after 6 weeks I received an order shipped email today

Sounds about right.  The guy in my club got his 6-8 weeks afterwards with no real info given.

BMR’s admin seems chaotic or non existent.  We’re trying to get them stocked for selling over here but hear nothing at all from their team.

6 hours ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Sounds about right.  The guy in my club got his 6-8 weeks afterwards with no real info given.

BMR’s admin seems chaotic or non existent.  We’re trying to get them stocked for selling over here but hear nothing at all from their team.

The "team" is now just a one man operation and like other shop owners, including myself, work full time. However, 6-8 weeks without any correspondence is pretty rough...