Sign in to follow this  

Dear LEGO & Star Wars Fans,

I am more than proud to announce that my long-term project, which I started in February 2019, is now complete: The Original Trilogy in LEGO.

It took me a total of 5 years to complete this project. A long time that required a lot of perseverance and passion (especially from my wife :laugh:)

A New Hope took 15 months, The Empire Strikes Back took 16 months, and Return of the Jedi took incredible 27 months.

Throughout this lengthy period, I've been able to learn a great deal and I'm already looking forward to applying these new skills to future LEGO Star Wars projects.

And now, without further ado, enjoy all the photos and MOCs :blush:

53545016672_317c41e611.jpg5 Years of hard work. My Journey of recreating the Original Star Wars Trilogy in LEGO. by Codyaner.bricks, on Flickr

Link to the Album with all Original Trilogy Scenes: HERE
Link to the Album with all A New Hope Scenes: HERE
Link to the Album with all The Empire Strikes Back Scenes: HERE
Link to the Album with all Return of the Jedi Scenes: HERE

I hope you you all enjoyed the project and the journey :classic:
Stay tuned, the next project will be announced very soon!

Kind regards,
Codyaner

Incredible work. The amount of time put into getting all the details right for each scene is mind boggling.

This was a titanic work. And I think it was worth. It's awesome. Wish I recreated ANH (the 1977 version) in stop-motion, but I will never succeed... Your builds are amazing!

Wow, just wow :pir-stareyes:Truely a titanic work that brought us so many amazing and detailed mocs! Looking forward to your future projects!

man i dont even have time to check all out in one sitting, tho what i already saw are amazing work! Love every photo so far :)