Oky

[SPC] Cat B - Renegade's R.A.F.T.

53538802730_6a8e7b0bd8_z.jpg

The Rapid Acceleration Flying Transport, or RAFT for short, is a small hover vehicle that is often used by Space Pirates. It features stabilization paddles, a flag, and a holder to store a flintlock blaster or laser cutlass. This renegade space pirate is using it to outrun a space shark, one of the vicious creatures with jetpacks and frickin laserbeams attached to them that infest the Caribbean Galaxy.

53538381241_ece8e0ffc0_z.jpg

For comparison, here is a picture of the original set, 6234: Renegade's Raft.

6234-1.jpg

I kept all the key features of the set: the color scheme, the functionality (a small vehicle), the paddles, the flag, the shark, and the minifig with two weapons.

53538802715_719da01ed0_z.jpg

The Renegade seats comfortably in the sleek bike and his blaster clips onto the back.

53538802710_3e2be51c04_z.jpg

Let me know what you think in the comments, mateys. :pir-classic:

Oh, I love this soooooo much! It stays true to the original set, while still being fully spacey! And it's got a shark with a friggin laser beam!

EKnight

This is great!  Renegade's Raft was one of my earliest Lego sets and your Space reimagining of it is fantastic. :pir-triumph:

I really like how you completely transformed a small set while keeping all the key features the same. Well done!

Not sharks with frickin' laserbeams! This is a bigger departure from the source visually, but a fun remake. The CCBS parts on the speeder are great!