Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickPal

Wicked 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

That is a massive disappointment if they indeed are minidolls. I get that Wicked skews more female, but girls like normal minifigures too! Only hope is if we get a larger D2C set with normal minifigures as well like the live-action Little Mermaid did.

I wonder how LEGO is gonna deal with Fortnite sets, since the LEGO is not shown anywhere outside special LEGO game mode, avoiding any usage of minifigs with modern guns.

I doubt they'll make anything related to battle royale locations, at the very most the bus.

Of course that does not mean they have to avoid characters, as they clearly converted over a 1000+ skins for the LEGO game mode already.

I wouldn't mind seeing a set with like a battle scene of some fortnite characters vs a Brute (a monster in LEGO Fortnite).

Or if they want some minifig opponents, it could be one of those special treasure chest / campfires where groups of enemy minifigs spawn (pancake head guys in grassland, pirate/cowboy hats in desert etc)

I doubt they would recreate like the buildable buildings from the game, as they are quite complex with thick walls and would require a lot of pieces at scale, and would be much larger then even modular buildings for a regular house, the starter shack is like 16x16 but it looks very basic.

Edited by TeriXeri

5 hours ago, Lion King said:

Sir, what did you just say? :P 

Time to eat humble pie :laugh:

Too bad, as I was looking forward to the Wicked sets. Oh well…

13 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Time to eat humble pie :laugh:

Too bad, as I was looking forward to the Wicked sets. Oh well…

Agreed with you, ah well…

When Dreamzzz arrived last year, there is one minifigure that caught m attention it’s Mr. Oz.  Why? HIs name automatically make me think of Wizard of Oz. It made me suspious that Lego is doing Wizard of Oz sets? But Mr. Oz has nothing to do wiht Wizard of Oz/Wicked at all. I mean, he is all about space. So I shrugged this thought off my shoulder. 

Now we are going to get Wicked sets. 

16 hours ago, Lion King said:

When Dreamzzz arrived last year, there is one minifigure that caught m attention it’s Mr. Oz.  Why? HIs name automatically make me think of Wizard of Oz. It made me suspious that Lego is doing Wizard of Oz sets? But Mr. Oz has nothing to do wiht Wizard of Oz/Wicked at all. I mean, he is all about space. So I shrugged this thought off my shoulder. 

Now we are going to get Wicked sets. 

His full name is Oswald. Oz is a nickname.

1 hour ago, Murdoch17 said:

His full name is Oswald. Oz is a nickname.

He dones’t have a known full name….  Just let name, just pointing out! 

But yes Oz is his nickname. 

Edited by Lion King

With the announcement of Peter Dinklage voicing Dr. Dillamond in the movie … does this mean another new goat ?? Hopefully in minifigure form 😂🤞🏼