Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Main Street Mafia 3 - Day One

34 minutes ago, Shadows said:

In a day with very little to go on, that was the most suspicious thing anyone has said.

Vote: Jerry (mostlytechnic)

Yeah, did you vote for me by mistake here? You said Sam was suspicious but voted for me. Did you quote wrong or vote wrong?

17 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Hang on, if you thought what Sam said was suspicious why did you vote for Jerry?

I’m going to Vote: Robert (KotZ). I’m a little confused by his vote though, like Heather above him, I think this could be a case of mistaken identity.

You confused me too. Are confused by Robert's vote on Phil "to get a lynch"? He did give a reason I guess, though it wasn't much of one. 

On 1/26/2024 at 10:32 AM, Duvors said:

Well, no use dilly-dallying!

This is simple really, he hasn’t said anything so therefore we should kill him on principle!

I'm not sure I agree. I mean, staying quiet can be a way to not get caught in a lie, it's also possible he was just busy. . . Maybe? I hope so. . . The thought of our beloved postman being Mafia is worrisome! Is that why my Christmas presents aren't showing up?? 

On 1/26/2024 at 10:46 AM, mostlytechnic said:

Uh, yeah, that's why we're here! We've got the find those mafia and murder them. Ok, we call it "lynching" as if that sounds better.... but still, find them and string them up from the lightpole. Or a tree. Or just shoot 'em in the head. Doesn't really matter. 

For now though, I will 

Vote: Phil (Classic_Spaceman)

It feels like maybe you're not up to the task. Or maybe you're trying to avoid the killing because you're one of them and hoping you can just pick us off at night while you come up with a rescue plan. 

That's not better. . . Oh, dear; oh, dear; oh, dear
Jerry, just because I'm distressed by the Mob having invaded our idyllic little street doesn't mean I'm one of them! And if you k. . . kill me, then who will take care of Max?? I can't leave my poor sweet baby alone in this world! Especially not with Mafia on the loose!! 

3 hours ago, KotZ said:

I’m glad Phil has made an appearance. It would be a shame to vote someone off who never showed. I don’t think it’s worth having a no lynch day and in the interest of getting a lynch in this very first day, I…

Vote: Phil (classic_spaceman)

As I said, going for someone who hadn’t shown up yet feels like a wash and he has shown up now. 

Wait, me?? I've been here all day! You might mean Jerry, maybe? 

2 hours ago, Duvors said:

I like to look on the bright side of things. The fewer people there are around, the less competition there is for the remaining resources!

S. . . Sam. . . you're scaring me! You can't be. . . Can you?? Oh, dear! 

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

In a day with very little to go on, that was the most suspicious thing anyone has said.

I'd have to agree, Heather, but why did you vote for Jerry? 

39 minutes ago, mostlytechnic said:

You confused me too. Are confused by Robert's vote on Phil "to get a lynch"? He did give a reason I guess, though it wasn't much of one. 

Sorry, I got confused. He said “I’m glad Phil has made an appearance.” Which threw me off a bit since I think he meant you (Jerry).  Therefore I’ll Unvote: Robert (KotZ). 

Vote Count:
Jerry (mostlytechnic) - 2 (Duvors, Shadows)
Phil (Classic_Spaceman) - 2 (mostlytechnic, KotZ)

With 6 players, a majority of 4 is required to lynch. About 4 hours remains in Day One!

4 hours ago, KotZ said:

Vote: Phil (classic_spaceman)

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

23 minutes ago, Bob said:

Vote Count:
Jerry (mostlytechnic) - 2 (Duvors, Shadows)

Oh, dear! I don't want to pile on just to get a kill, and Jerry hasn't done anything particularly suspicious besides be quiet at the start. If I'm being completely honest. . . I think it's Sam. He's pretty calm about the idea of killing, like a mobster would be, and he voted for Jerry just because he'd been quiet. . . 
I'll Vote: Sam (Duvors)

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

S. . . Sam. . . you're scaring me! You can't be. . . Can you?? Oh, dear! 

Just trying to stay upbeat and happy! I find caring about death to be far too stressful to be worth it. Do you want to pet one of my dogs? They’re very cute and fluffy, and trained to violently maul home invaders!

Also, it’s been long enough since he put in an appearance, so I think I’ll just go and Unvote: Jerry (mostlytechnic). I will however vote Heather: (Shadows), because their vote is inexplicable. If they suspect me, why jump on my bandwagon?

I've managed to confuse myself, I've never been very good with names. I'm so sorry, I must look the fool.

Unvote: Jerry (mostlytechnic)

Vote: Sam (Duvors)

As voting is mandatory, I’m going to Vote: Phil (Classic_Spaceman). In his last post he drew attention to the fact he didn’t want to start a pile on which pings me in some way.

Vote Count:
Phil (Classic_Spaceman) - 3 (mostlytechnic, KotZ, Tariq j)
Sam (Duvors) - 2 (Classic_Spaceman, Shadows)
Heather (Shadows) - 1 (Duvors)

With 6 players, a majority of 4 is required to lynch. About 50 minutes remain in Day One!

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

1 hour ago, Duvors said:

Unvote: Jerry (mostlytechnic). vote Heather: (Shadows)

36 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Unvote: Jerry (mostlytechnic)

17 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Vote: Phil (Classic_Spaceman). 

34 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

As voting is mandatory, I’m going to Vote: Phil (Classic_Spaceman). In his last post he drew attention to the fact he didn’t want to start a pile on which pings me in some way.

I. . . I just don't want to kill someone for no reason! 

Vote Count:
Phil (Classic_Spaceman) - 3 (mostlytechnic, KotZ, Tariq j)
Sam (Duvors) - 2 (Classic_Spaceman, Shadows)
Heather (Shadows) - 1 (Duvors)

With 6 players, a majority of 4 is required to lynch. No player has been lynched. It is now night.

Please get your night actions in!

Sign in to follow this