Sign in to follow this  
Uberlag

The Aegis

indexed.gif

The Aegis

One of the 44th's strongest jungle anti-infantry attack-crafts, armed with twin rapid fire railguns and a large anti-air cannon mounted on the top, this thing is practically invincible!

Piloted alone by Commander Altumus, you can expect heavy losses if you try to attack this machine.

(This is probably going to be my last Jungle MOC so I wanted to go out with a bang.)

2689677520_9dded6cd17.jpg2688865377_991673f21d.jpg

2688865529_61c31de23d.jpg2688865671_4d99b2c419.jpg

2689678172_9e504c0634.jpg2688865911_10170dc840.jpg

2688866037_3617a04d13.jpg2689678748_05ed16746d.jpg

2689678898_9c631691dc.jpg2688866139_23fa80a52d.jpg

THANK YOU FOR READING.

I'm surprise this has been missed; it's a great MOC. Is it based on anything? It's got some serious firepower! :tongue:

Sweet. The plot even matches. Very good. Great use of Xpods Containers. If you're done with jungle, what will you do next? Desert, Arctic, Deep Sea, Rock/Mountain.

Nope, not based on anything, as for Bley/Grey mixup, I don't see it.

Desert is next, with the new CW sets, I live in AZ so it'll be easy.

I think this is one of the best star wars MOC I have ever seen! It looks like an official star wars vehicle! With the look, colours, angles, weapons, slopes, big cannon like the SPHA-T or the AT-AP.

Do you have more like that?

It`s good job, Uberlag! But I think that colour don`t come to the Star Wars transport.

Great MOC. I love the armour on this transport, the green looks perfect and your ARC Trooper inside looks... just plain cool. The only problem is very minor and of course you shouldn't listen to... those blue hinges on the inside. :tongue: Please, replace them. They burn my eyes, they stick out a little too much to be such a vibrant blue colour.

This moc is greatI really like the streamlined look to it. One thing is the front cannon. It looks out of place.

Awesome MOC.

I've added it to the index.

I love the colourscheme and the simple, yet very effective design of the fighter.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

KimT