Sign in to follow this  
T-86(swe)

[MOC] Homeward bound, Hamajuzi estate

This is one of my four submissions for Brickscalibur. This one is for the ’Far East  Elegance’-category.

“It was a day of normal harmony at the Hamajuzi estate. The labourers were tending to the small rice terraces and the lord was taking a short stroll beneath the falling leaves with his daughter. However, a loud scream from his wife disturbed the serenity. 

‘I see him, I see him!’ she yelled across the stone floors in the direction of the stairs leading up their living quarters. 

And soon the lord could see for himself, the helmet of his son appearing over the steps. He was returning from his service in the war. The lord hurried the best he could supported by his daughter. His wife stood frozen, stretching her arm towards the long gone son. He was home.”

53462857862_1f4aa673be.jpg

10 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Everything is stunning here: the architecture of the building, the plants in perfect oriental style and the little wall with the uneven stones! :wub_drool::wub_drool:

Big thanks! 

Excellent build. The imperfections make it all the better. Great work with the architecture as well.

19 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Excellent build. The imperfections make it all the better. Great work with the architecture as well.

Thanks! Yeah some imperfections can be perfect in a build sometimes. Not sure exactly which ones you refer too in this case though? 😀

8 hours ago, Boindil Lego said:

Lovely build. I really like the trees! 

Thanks! I love building them that way, perhaps I should evolve in that area either way! 

Beautiful scene with many great details! The building really pops because of the light colors. The trees look great and the blossoms add some splashes of color to the whole build! And there are other great details like the brickbuild lanterns or the man with the cart.

2 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Beautiful scene with many great details! The building really pops because of the light colors. The trees look great and the blossoms add some splashes of color to the whole build! And there are other great details like the brickbuild lanterns or the man with the cart.

Thanks for an elaborate feedback yperio!