Sopelq

[MOD] Remake of 6274 Lego Caribbean Clipper

Hi, my name is Lukasz and I'm new here. Nice to meet you :-)

When I was a kid the Lego Pirate theme was my favorite and honestly still is so I decided to try my hand at designing this ship. It is a remake of 6274 Caribbean Clipper released in 1989. My goal was to combine the key features and elements of the original set with the shapes we know from the current Pirate's Barracuda ship. I did my best to keep good proportions and taste trying to not overdo. I added some my ideas and designed a round back windows to have something new and fresh in the model. Please forgive me the lack of cloth sails and strings, but it was very difficult for me to draw them. I hope you like it and you can imagine the ship with all strings and cloth sails.

More pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBc6du 

Best regards, Lukasz

Imperial_Patrol_Ship_3.jpg

Lukasz welcome to Eurobricks. A well-done new build of the Caribbean Clipper 6274. It is a little longer has a gun deck and a main deck. I like the ship's bow and stern.

Welcome to EB, Lukasz!  It's a nice looking ship, and I like the bit of shaping you added to the hull with the slopes.  Looking forward to seeing more of your MOCs.  Happy building!  :pir-sweet: