PopsicleLEGO

Orient Express - New Locomotive and Carriages

Posted (edited)

After a few months of work, I have finally completed enhancements of the Orient Express train,

Sure, the 2 original carriages are still the same, because they are so good!

But now there is

- a new Locomotive, based on the Polar Express train,

- a Tender to match, with room for 2 Powered-Up Hubs and Motors,

- a Baggage Car to suit

- an Observation Deck.

For good measure, 3 new interiors have been designed, which are based on real train carriages, including

- the Piano Bar,

- Formal Dining

- Lounge Bar carriage

1150484269_OrientExpress.jpg.489d4e5c5514dc31442f9f96f7a8187a.jpg

Here are a few other images Orient Express Carriage Set

So, if you are an absolute train enthusiast and you are wondering what to do with your SECOND or THIRD Orient Express train set, then you may find these (ReBrickable) links helpful!

MOC-165958

MOC-167870

MOC-169394

TrainsWithLights

Edited by PopsicleLEGO
Include the photo? Just new at this and trying it out!

Quite the upgrade from the current set to your variant. Good on you for including PU options.

Great redesign! sadly in original set only good a carriages and some technics.
Great luxuries addon to the set!  

Looking good.

BTW, you should look into linking photos in your posts. EB is not a photo hosting platform, what little memory you have here is for your signature and similar stuff. You'll need to post your photos on Flickr, brickshelf, or similar and then link to them from your post.

Aiming to release an MOC soon, called 'Orient Express - The ultimate experience!"

It will be a design package for the entire rolling stock for US$15. Can I post some pictures/links on the Front Page? How is that done? (could not see any info in the help files)

59 minutes ago, PopsicleLEGO said:

Aiming to release an MOC soon, called 'Orient Express - The ultimate experience!"

It will be a design package for the entire rolling stock for US$15. Can I post some pictures/links on the Front Page? How is that done? (could not see any info in the help files)

The front page of Eurobricks? Only moderators such as @JopieK can do that, and generally you don't get it by asking. (just so you know) It's usually a neat surprise to see models you design up there. In my 13 years of posting, however, only like three of my models made it. (And one wasn't even mine, I just posted it for my elderly dad because he doesn't do online really.) So don't expect it to make it. Just be surprised if it does! :sweet:

However, If you meant the first post of this very topic, you can edit your main post at the top of this thread at anytime by hitting the edit button.

Edited by Murdoch17