Clone OPatra

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I figure we already got his best variant (luigi's pizza) so we need more important figures

You’re right. Luigi’s pizza clayface, Luigi’s Pizza Jonkler, Luigi’s pizza Bane, Luigi’s pizza Mr Freeze, Luigi’s pizza Sinestro, and Luigi’s pizza Zod are all must haves.

Move over Amanda Waller. Luigi is the new big villain task-force assembler. (Luigi is the most powerful mind-control meta in all the 52 earths.)

Shall we make some lore for our lord and saviour Luigi the Pizza baker?

7 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

So that's it huh? , what are we some kind of Aslume Squad ?

Soon my insane friend. Soon.

Edited by CloneCommando99

What the hell did I just enter to? 

Pictures for the summer sets can't come here soon enough, but after that it'll be a full Aslume until the 66 Mobile pictures get revealed. and Repeat until Superman sets get revealed next year. 

9 hours ago, PGBQW said:

So you wanted Luigi's pizzeria! Why didn't you mention this before? 

Is there any lore reason as to why RedHoodPug would ask this? Is he curious?

Yes! Keep up your work, I love what you're doing! Never doubted you!

Why does this read as a threat

Forgot about scarecrow??

cargoyle <3

The only people left on the forum are the sort who enjoys the chaos.

i enjoy reading this forum, but i usually have nothing worthwhile to say, or any worthwhile jokes to make.

42 minutes ago, CloneCommando99 said:

Move over Amanda Waller. Luigi is the new big villain task-force assembler. (Luigi is the most powerful mind-control meta in all the 52 earths.)

Shall we make some lore for our lord and saviour Luigi the Pizza baker?

The Secret Six have no idea who Mockingbird is, but every time they gather it's at a pizza party and their first assignment is to take out a (rival) pizza restaurant. The twist is that none of them know about Luigi's Pizza so in frustration he sends them on increasingly dangerous missions. Every now and then one of the Six asks the others if they think they've upset Mockingbird somehow. Luigi is also increasingly frustrated because his customers are always talking about how they are connected to prominent characters in the city, but the prominent characters never come in.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

But yeah the idea that the catcycle should have been a DC set might top Luigi's Pizzeria.

Definitely in the top 3, along with the 8-10 sets based on The Batman :laugh_hard:

What does that even mean? The catcycle having Catwoman’s face on it instead? :snicker: A Catwoman mech that can turn into a bike? …count me in

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

Guys!! PLEASE... 

I did not realise that 1 set could change this forum to Little Italy in Gotham City. I hope you all good pizza time ;)) 

Spoiler

70910_alt7.jpg

A new moulded piece? For DC?! In 2024?! *huh* Whatever next :laugh: (I’m referring to Freeze’s helmet, pretty sure the cape is the same as Thor’s).

Seriously though, love that Batmobile! :wub: So glad they went for the dark blue colour scheme. The other two are not much to write home about

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

So far, Joker, Catwoman, and Batman (via cape) are still exclusive to the Skyline?

yeah, and batman’s legs are most likely gonna stay exclusive to that set, i bet they’ll go cheap and just do a one sided print on black legs for this set.  (nevermind! he miraculously has dual molded legs!)

Also, is that a new piece for freeze? I don’t believe i’ve seen it before. Victor in general looks good, aside from his legs. (I mean cmon lego, at least give him blue hips)

Edited by PunchAndJewelee

Mr Freeze looks great (from the waist up). Batmobile looks great too. Not a fan of the new rubber cape for Batman.

I don’t have much to say about the mech and Batpod. They look fine but they’re just something I would get.

Has the Junior set leaked yet? I didn’t see any pictures. Thought it was supposed to release alongside these other three.

This also probably goes without saying, but I hope we continue to see more BtAS sets in the coming years. Robin, Two Face, Ventriloquist, Riddler, and Phantasm are all characters I’d really like to get in that style. Others too, obviously, but those are the main ones for me.

Posted (edited)

The Batmobile is...very blue. Maybe it'll be a bit darker in person. 

Edited by NovaBricks

Posted (edited)

I'm really happy that Mr. Freeze got a new helmet! The Mysterio globe just wasn't going to cut it. His torso looks pretty flat, but maybe there is an armor piece out there that can bulk up his shoulders a bit. Also, I might be misremembering, but shouldn't he have blue hips? It looks like the legs are solid black. I know his boots were lilac too, but maybe the CMF Sinestro's legs will look good here....

Batman's cape does look weird. But maybe I need higher quality images to judge it. I don't like that it seems to have less presence than the cloth capes or the 89 piece.

I love that the Batmobile is dark blue. That's some much welcome variety! It lends interest to the model, which is otherwise very flat. Oh, and that's one of the most atrocious set names of all time.

The mech is bland. Batman's cape sticking out is kind of funny. I think Batman's torso might be updated (the logo looks a little bigger?) but it's not enough to sell the set. But again, maybe better images will show that something's missing.

The Batpod doesn't interest me at all, not that I expected it too. I like Lego action figures and I find these to be overpriced and mostly the same. I have Miles Morales and that has been enough. But somebody must be buying these.

Edited by SoupOrFishOil

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

A new moulded piece? For DC?! In 2024?! *huh* Whatever next :laugh: (I’m referring to Freeze’s helmet, pretty sure the cape is the same as Thor’s).

Isn't that the Space CMF UFO Costume helmet on Mr Freeze?! Take that back DC doesn't deserve new moulds :tongue:

Edited by upliftingbricks

1 minute ago, upliftingbricks said:

Isn;'t that the Space CMF UFO Costume helmet on Mr Freeze?! Take that back DC doesn't deserve new moulds :tongue:

I think the UFO costume's new piece is the collar, not the helmet.

4 minutes ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

I think the UFO costume's new piece is the collar, not the helmet.

You might be right looking at it again. Yay new mould :laugh:

These new pics are really putting me off buying the Skyline...

I think only Catwoman will remain exclusive, if you don't include the (Superior) fabric cape for Batman.

No doubt the Joker in the Batcave set will have a laughing face though.

Reckon i'll wait for all the sets to release before picking up the Skyline figures and see how it affects the price.

Another thing which might be worth noting: the DC branding is more prominent, and there's a picture of Batman underneath it. Could be a good sign of something for at least Superman next year. :classic: My guess is an action figure, a mech, or his cape as a buildable object. :P

IT'S HEEEERE! :excited:

The Batmobile looks fantastic, I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Granted, in these pictures the blue looks a little too bright/not dark enough, but I'm sure it'll turn out fine, in-hand :sweet: 
The minifigures seem great, too. Except Bats himself, for some reason :blush: 

Regards,
Mitch

Posted (edited)

Guys!!! 3 sets... Batmobile, Mecha, Padpod... images revealed and review...

Edited by legoturtle

Mr Freeze looks... unfinished

Other than that.... well at least there is wave

Batmobile looks good. However it’s just not for me. Same goes for the Bat Pod.

The Batman mech is disappointing. They didn’t bother including an armoured variant of Batsy as a figure. Or at least included Joker like the Venom mech had Miles Morales due to it not being an original figure. That right there is proof that Lego puts more effort into Marvel than DC.