Sign in to follow this  
RocketRacer42

Small Oleon port

Welcome to Brethren of the Brick Seas!  :pir-santa: 

Interesting action scene! The Oleon Port is attacked by pirates. The minifigures are well positioned in their movements.

If you are interested:

Your first small property license, excluding forts and mines, is free. You could license your build as Small Commerce.

Edited by NOD

Hello! Welcome on board, both of you plan to join the game or just post some builds! Even more if you’ll decide to join the Empire of Light, Oleon! :pir-tongue:
In your build, I particularly like the minifig posing and the little details you added, such as the firing gun… and obviously Santa fighting the pirates back!

Thank you very much! I really appreciate you guys' encouragement. I was actually planning to enter the game, but even after reading the article, I still don't quite understand the way it works and how to register builds.

16 hours ago, RocketRacer42 said:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate you guys' encouragement. I was actually planning to enter the game, but even after reading the article, I still don't quite understand the way it works and how to register builds.

Fair enough, we have accumulated during the years some layers of rules and mechanics which make our “world” run smoothly, but are quite challenging to approach as a block! I’m sending you a PM explaining a little the various aspects!

Fantastic work! Welcome aboard! Dang sight better than a lot of my builds. I struggled with the rules a bit too. Keymonus will see you there but pm me if I can lend any assistance. Viva le Roi!