johnnytifosi

Lego Creator 3-in-1 2024

Fox would look pretty cool with a David the Gnome inspired minifigure on it's back :) 

31158 Sea Creatures has been revealed!

I was hoping for a set with a large main animal (like the tiger, giraffe and fox sets), but instead we get 6 small ones. Similar to the fish tank set 31122. Or similar to how I expected a 500 piece submarine in 31130, but instead we got a small submarine and a small octopus.

Back to the set, at least the turtle seems nice here. Not sure we ever got a better turtle in the past. But on the other hand it is far behind those bigger turtle designs that appeared in the ideas submissions.

However the variety in species is great, only two fishes, and then turtle, crab, seahorse and jellyfish.

First B-model looks likes two squids? That would be cool!

The turtle is the highlight, the fish and the crab are great small builds, but the seahorse is a bit... eh. If the head were attached more accurately (further back and curving with the spine) it would look a lot better.

Really impressed with Creator sets this year. The camera is great and so is the Truck with Helicopter, though I prefer the latter with a matching color scheme for the helicopter:

RJ9Mo4S.jpeg

Almost two months after release I haven't found the 31154 forest animals elsewhere except lego.com and amazon.de, so there are no discounts yet too. Not many reviews on youtube either. Why is there such limited availability? I would guess it is not a Lego exclusive since it is a Creator set.