Sign in to follow this  
Davidst75

42070 All Terrain Tow Truck

i know it is an old retired set but I bought one from a friend and built it ...(no missing parts) after I built it everything looked good and never had a problem linking anything but no moving parts worked,, but I could hear the motors working...i figured i missed a gear or didn't push axle in all the way or something so I tore it down and now rebuilding it and tested it when i put the motors on...something i did not do the first time...and I don't think it is doing right the red gears is not turning nor is the axle i tried to upload a video but it was to big

Edited by Davidst75
add video

A friendly suggeation )since there are lots of EB members who had an experience with this set) is to post some images here using hosts like flickr, bricksafe... (you upload images and post links to those images max size 1024p), so EuroBricks members could help you.

Just to make sure, did you turn on the gearboxes? :) Or are they left in neutral position? That should engage the red gears..

The 2 function selectors might be confusing on this one, make sure to check how they supposed to work:

1 hour ago, gyenesvi said:

Just to make sure, did you turn on the gearboxes? :) Or are they left in neutral position? That should engage the red gears..

errmm i guess not not sure how to do that ...i tried to upload a video from Flickr but i don't think it worked

17 minutes ago, Davidst75 said:

errmm i guess not not sure how to do that ...i tried to upload a video from Flickr but i don't think it worked

The manual shows how the gearboxes work. Check the functions list at the back.

9 hours ago, Davidst75 said:

i tried to upload a video from Flickr

Just paste link, it most proably will embed automatically. At least with YT it works so.