Murdoch17

LEGO Universe MOC - Venture Koi spaceship and Nexus Force faction founder minifigures - real world models

The microscale Venture Koi spaceship (that's the red vessel in background, minus the white stand parts) from the LEGO Universe cinematic trailer is complete, and so are the Nexus Force faction leader's mini figures.

53210363949_2b9ecd7d01_z.jpg

"Answer the call, and save Imagination!"

53210291738_c0b471cf14_z.jpg

The rear of the Venture Koi space exploration vessel.

53210363959_9149daacea_z.jpg

From left to right we have the four leaders, representing their respective factions:
- Vanda Darkflame, ninja of Paradox faction
- Hael Storm, captain of Venture League faction
- Duke Exeter, knight of Sentinel faction
- Dr. Overbuild, master-builder of Assembly faction

Notes on the build: 

The ship's design in this scale was originally from in-game rocket, but modified to be buildable and with the seat removed. Also, I had been waiting ten years to make this ship in real life, and the new ratchet joint bricks in the Optimus Prime set made it possible to finally build the Venture Koi in the real world. I am also happy I was able to get the founders built as close as I did to their in-game counterparts, as they originally used custom parts / prints never available in the real world.

Thoughts / comments / concerns appreciated!

Edited by Murdoch17

Cool! I like how you did the side intakes with the wedge plates above and below the grilled slopes. And the wraparound front windscreen.

On 9/25/2023 at 10:52 AM, danth said:

Cool! I like how you did the side intakes with the wedge plates above and below the grilled slopes. And the wraparound front windscreen.

Thanks @danth, however, as I stated I didn't really design it... all I did was make it buildable (I.E. make it stable in real life) from an official game design, with the added mini figures. Thank you for stopping by though!

Edited by Murdoch17