Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB] Marderian Style Bathhouse, New Haven

After the Eslandolan and Garvian invasion of the Isle de Medio thousands of Mardierian settlers left homeless and facing starvation. Corlander efforts to assist were met with fierce resistance from Eslandola and the resulting Nova Malto crisis was resolved by shipping large numbers of Marderian refugees to the Corlander island of Alicentia for resettlement. Marderian refugees settling down to life as Corlander citizens in New Haven. The influence of the Marderians was clearly visible in the architectural style of the buildings.

Sir Peter Nash OC, Baron of Swanley, was commissioned by a Mardierian friend to design a luxury bathhouse. Peter took this assignment with both hands and designed a bathhouse in Marderian style.

BoBS - Mardierian Style Bathhouse, New HavenBoBS - Mardierian Style Bathhouse, New HavenBoBS - Mardierian Style Bathhouse, New HavenBoBS - Mardierian Style Bathhouse, New Haven

The bathhouse is a luxurious place to relax and do business. Peter relaxed by the water and enjoyed the various drinks and food provided to him by the servants. A number of other gentlemen enjoyed the hot water while discussing business matters.

BoBS - Mardierian Style Bathhouse, New HavenBoBS - Mardierian Style Bathhouse, New Haven

---

Build will be licensed in New Haven by @Bricksbypidy

Property type: Large Art and Culture
Dimensions: 91 x 56 studs
Total parts: ~7,700 

Credits:
- None

Source of Inpsiration: Forge of Empires - Ornate Baths

---

With this build I've achieved:
- a total of 5 licensed builds in New Haven (New Haven has 15 licensed builds)
- a total of 9 Art & Culture builds (21% of all my builds)
- a total of 22 Large builds (51% of all my builds)
- New Haven (Town) needs 1x Artisan and 1x Factory to become a Large Town

Edited by Bricksbypidy

Great MOC, filled with details! Good color palette, too (even if you did use fleshies!).

But that guy walking around the corner of the pool needs to grab a towel. :pir-oh: 

And it's a bold move wearing a powdered wig in the water, but he's so buff that nobody should give him any trouble. :pir-grin:

A very beautifully built bathhouse with plants and trees! I particularly like the pool and the pergola.