Legostein

[MOC] The merchants of Old Brickstonehall

Hello everybody!

During the past months you have seen the more caribbean part of my classic pirate world layout with islands and fortresses. Today, I would like to introduce you to the more european end of the layout. There is a small harbor town called Old Brickstonehall where you can find the stores of the local merchants. You will find below:

• The Blacksmith
  • The Tailor
  • The Baker
  • The Cobbler
  • The Butcher
  • The Fishmonger
  • The Coster

The houses use many different colors and a unique roof for each building. They have flat sides so they can conveniently attached to a long street. They are built on the old 10x20 brick/plates without bottom tubes, so the entire town is modular. More buildings soon! You will find the trade port with its red storehouses on the west end of town, and a special layout on the east end (photos soon).

All the best, and have a good start into the new week! :pir-huzzah2:

PS: Since the boundaries between the eras are smooth, the houses are also suitable for a medieval town for our friends of the castle forum. :knight:

53161109930_0fcd22d11e_b.jpg

53160892039_9968fdc34b_b.jpg

53160095772_d996200eda_b.jpg

53160892084_9fd57b6911_b.jpg

53160892109_4cc7577d60_b.jpg

53161109885_f039aeb8bf_b.jpg

53161173723_4c89df1e82_b.jpg

I really like this! I get a nostalgic feeling, brings me back to Age of Empires 2 + Sid Meiers Pirates+ Classic LEGO Pirates . Or did I have to much grog? :drunk:

Neat! Some very clever parts use with the Minecraft goat head, which feels very much like a simple wooden sign. And is that boot something from Scala/Belville?

Personally I like the first and third of these buildings the most since the very basic (but well-done) studs up construction feels very classic in a way that makes more classic colors seem particularly appropriate.