Sign in to follow this  
SpacePolice89

[MOC] Futuron Space Cruiser

The back compartment it's a cool adition. 
I suggest you loook up for 2620 and 2507 in trans dark blue to make this even more awesome. Both pieces exist in that futuron color.

On 8/16/2023 at 7:06 PM, Operacion Saturno said:

The back compartment it's a cool adition. 
I suggest you loook up for 2620 and 2507 in trans dark blue to make this even more awesome. Both pieces exist in that futuron color.

That would be very fitting for a Futuron set but I got inspired by the Seatron monorail prototype set. It included a white Futuron spaceship with a red canopy and red Futuron minifig. Maybe if Futuron would have continued after 1990 we would have had canopies in different colors just like classic space had? That's why I went with a green minifig and a green canopy. I agree that white and trans dark blue is the best color combination for Futuron.

0_seatron_01.jpg

"That would be very fitting for a Futuron set but I got inspired by the Seatron monorail prototype set. It included a white Futuron spaceship with a red canopy and red Futuron minifig. Maybe if Futuron would have continued after 1990 we would have had canopies in different colors just like classic space had? That's why I went with a green minifig and a green canopy. I agree that white and trans dark blue is the best color combination for Futuron."

I see, good job!

My favorite things about this:

• The green canopies. They look very nice with white. And who says Futuron 2 wasn't going to have green canopies?
  • The second canopy for the "robot" like others have said. But is it a robot, or a satellite, or something else?
  • It looks like a set that could have existed back then.

On 9/18/2023 at 7:54 PM, danth said:

My favorite things about this:

• The green canopies. They look very nice with white. And who says Futuron 2 wasn't going to have green canopies?
  • The second canopy for the "robot" like others have said. But is it a robot, or a satellite, or something else?
  • It looks like a set that could have existed back then.

I meant it to be a satellite but maybe I should give it arms and a head so it would be a robot instead?