VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

I never got any Exo-force, so the Mantax claws are welcome. Same with the Bitil wings and pretty much evert thing here, since I lack yellow almost entirely.

I'm going to TRU to pick up some Glat. Legends-any pic requests? I has a digital camera and a Majhost account, so I kan post licketty-split!

Also, wish me luck in case they have any vehicles!

Best of luck! If you happen to get Kiina, I really need to see a pose of her standing beside Tarix.

And yeah, I never got Keetongu either. Or Hewkii Inika.

<_>

So my yellow tub is pretty much empty.

Edited by Mesonak

So my yello tub is pretty much empty.

Its not the end of the world, trust me. There arent too many different parts in yellow, and if you want, I'll trade you some. I got alot. :sceptic:

Its not the end of the world, trust me. There arent too many different parts in yellow, and if you want, I'll trade you some. I got alot. :sceptic:

Meh, it's 'k. Yellow isn't my favorite color anyway. =P

Not great, but not bad. I'll get him just because I love titans. If it is a prototype, then I'm sure he'll look better by the time he is in stores.

The thighs look gold to me. :P

-Ikk

Oh no, seems like you'e right. Such a pity.....

Shakar

I really can't tell from the picture, but considering how most of the other pieces are placed in based on the fact that they were the right colour, it's likely that the thighs are gold. That's probably bad for the set because it introduces yet another clashing colour to an already sad set, but it's extremely good part-wise because it means it's likely that the mask could be Gold instead of yellow or yellow-orange. Maybe Front could clear this up? :classic:

As for the other sets in the picture, I'm in love with the Cendox-Motorbike handlebar, and loling that the Thornatus has a scope for aiming it's 6+ launchers and cannons. :laugh:

Also, pro for flip helmets is that the Spikit gives us a unique helmet for another Jungle Glatorian, and the red helmet with Cendox gives us another Vulcanus Glatorian. It's almost as good as mask packs!

I don't get it. :look: The spelling, grammar, and swearing may be the reason :sceptic:

Pretty obvious. I think you need to lighten up a bit.

That drawing=WIN. And so true. =/

Odds are I'll still get the titan though, but it all depends on price.

Got Vastus and Stronius! they had all the others, too, but I could only afford two. I already had Stronius in an instant and my brother suggested Vasus, so I got him.

Overall, Vastus is pretty darn cool. Bizarre, but epic.

I'll post pics as soon as my mom gets back with mah camera.

Oh, yeah-almost forgot. I found Takanuva olda at Savers in a Nuju Metru canister. He has BOTH avohkiis! God bless thrift stores...

Edited by ---Vertea---

WHAT

Since when is his mask gold? That is definatly yellow to me.

But what do I know.

Boy, BZP thought I bashed kiina. Well, they haven't seen the start of it.

Titan MN, you are so fail.

:thumbdown:

Surprisingly I've known about him for like a week, I just forgot to post him here. >_<

Surprisingly I've known about him for like a week, I just forgot to post him here. >_<

:cry_sad:

WHAT

Since when is his mask gold? That is definatly yellow to me.

But what do I know.

Boy, BZP thought I bashed kiina. Well, they haven't seen the start of it.

Titan MN, you are so fail.

:thumbdown:

What da fcuk is wrong wit yoo? :tongue:

Takanuva?

Hey do any of you guys have any burglary tools I can borrow? =P

Seriously, you are lucky.

Takanuva?

Hey do any of you guys have any burglary tools I can borrow? =P

Seriously, you are lucky.

Yup with all parts and some pieces from the Ussanui. I usually find bags or canns of Bionicle and old Technic stuffs, so it's a place I frequent often. It has given my collection quite a bit of expansion over the years.

HEY I LIKE VASTUS <_>

And I positively adore that emote of bfa's. Vastus is only okay, sorry.

Vertea-Wel it sounds awesome. Wish I had one where I live. <_<

Hewkii9-Meh. I kinda agree. The torso makes me gag. And don't I know you from somewhere? o_O

Vertea-Wel it sounds awesome. Wish I had one where I live. <_<

Hewkii9-Meh. I kinda agree. The torso makes me gag. And don't I know you from somewhere? o_O

The torso does make me weep, but a little moding might make it not so bad. His weapon is SICK. There's a little snake head at the tip of the weapon where the scythe blade protrudes.

He's pretty much all snakes and stylized Mahritoran blade design all over. Not much use, or is it....? It IS!!!!!

And stronius' hands and arms look like blood. Excellent color choice with the dark red.

Quite possibly, I'm hewkii9 on everything internet I frequent [except Classic-Castle for some reason]. Did you ever play runescape [gag in retrospect] or go on Outpost Gallifrey?