VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Wrinkled...ettingweird.jpg

Zahd's getting all weird again. This topic apparently offended him, so he went off to make a bunch of topics like this and this.

What's up with that guy anyways

He's the kind of guy who'll bemoan the fact that you misspelled a word then misspells a word.

Also <3.

Edited by Bfahome

Hey, everybody! Since we are out of things related to 2009, let's see if we can get any good CG pics of the Glatorian Legends!

The search starts....

NAO!

I finally purchased Axalara for $30 (the most I was willing to pay for it), and plan to wait out Skopio's insane price. One question: is Jetrax worth $20? I have no interest in Rockoh, but Jetrax is almost as appealing as Axalara, and I seem to have a limited time frame onwhich to get the sale price.

I finally purchased Axalara for $30 (the most I was willing to pay for it), and plan to wait out Skopio's insane price. One question: is Jetrax worth $20? I have no interest in Rockoh, but Jetrax is almost as appealing as Axalara, and I seem to have a limited time frame onwhich to get the sale price.

Dude, if you want it, go for it. I got all of the vehicles for their original price (even the Yetrax which I turned into a yellow Destral Cycle), and now I want to beat myself over the head with it. Don't miss out on those prices. I payed over $200 for them, and you only have to pay $50. =(

So yeah, if you want it, go for it.

Edited by Mizzeh

Go for the $20 Jetrax.

And the supposed $10 Rockoh.

Rockoh is amazing, <3 its function.

Why can I not find these sale prices anywhere??

It seems that they're at a bunch of Walmarts.

Oh, and Targets have really erratic clearances, so check up one those.

Seems that Lego Stores aren't having clearances on Vehicles, other than Mazeka and his Swamp Strider, but I haven't checked there in Weeks.

Too bad Walmarts are only in suburban Chicago [for me]. ._.;;

[-The Alchemyst-]

Edited by The Alchemyst

"And the supposed $10 Rockoh."

My disinterest in Rockoh would be squelched if he was really $10. That's less than a Glatorian!

Shoot, I may buy Jetrax and Rockoh this weekend.

My Wal-Mart only has a clearance for Axalara $5 off, and Mazeka is 50 cents off. >_<

My Wal Mart hasn't had clearances on Taka, Rockoh or Jetrax yet. =/

Or Mistika...

~Bunda

In my case or barraki. Still tons of those at 15 dollars and all of them are takadox. :sceptic:

... Hey, crazy works.

Sure, I s'pose, but I was thinking more along the lines of sneaking around S@H for real official CGs. It should be about time, anyway since we have about three months 'till we see the sets in store.

Then it's another three months after worldwide release that we see our first leaks at 2010... Can't wait!!! And at least this year we have a movie to keep us occupied in between summer and 2010.

Wait, is there news of takanuva on clearance?

Damnit...here are the prices I want to buy at:

Taka ($15)

Rockoh ($15)

Meh for Jetrax, and any Mistika.

I can't wait to see Vorox for less.

Oh woops. So we are going to see plus rods and the O clips in the movie that kinda sucks...

It could just be for the teaser.