elfprince13

[MOC] SS Mᴿ̱ SAИDERƧ

Built this SHIP last night using some advanced building techniques, but I'm not sure what the right term for this type of hull design is. It has a lot in common with a Cog, but the curve on the prow is the wrong shape - wondering if anyone can help me figure out a more accurate classification. It's definitely a merchant vessel as the primary cargo is animals.

Advanced Rigging Technique: Use fences for sails and pinch a firehose between them

52987968887_feb0ee293b_c.jpg

Advanced SNOT Technique: Balance a plate on a bear's nose as the ship's wheel

52988568301_953445f55c_c.jpg

A shot showing off the whole build

52989023958_0f6cf85737_c.jpg

Another shot showing off the whole build

52988707369_cac651ec16_c.jpg

The nameboard

52988568381_d0c48528aa_c.jpg

:pir_laugh2:

Edited by elfprince13

1 hour ago, 1963maniac said:

Very well done! 

thanks! the hardest part was keeping the toddler from knocking it over mid-build ;)

Truly a masterpiece of our own time, no one could achieve what ye have - building the most realistic 18th century vessel out of LEGO. I must say, ye have accomplished it all. Congratulations! :pir-triumph:

On a side note, I do like the idea of building a vessel out of casual Duplo bricks (or are they blocks?). This one achieves creative aspect of such an idea. Well done! :pir-thumb:

Edited by Jack Sassy
of not if

On 6/20/2023 at 5:51 PM, Jack Sassy said:

Truly a masterpiece of our own time, no one could achieve what ye have - building the most realistic 18th century vessel out of LEGO. I must say, ye have accomplished it all. Congratulations! :pir-triumph:

:pir-huzzah2: