Sign in to follow this  
hoiharry

[MOC] Hogwarts Entrance Hall

Hi everyone,

I present to you my newest version of the entrance hall at Hogwarts.
It took me quite a while to make it look how I wanted and I hope you all like it. :laugh:
(I also made a simpel video to showcase it)

52817326926_819a1d7881_c.jpg

52817739405_22a02ab147_b.jpg  52817739655_55d724b75c_b.jpg

52817327071_a0a145def1_c.jpg  52817739270_31c9c78ecc_c.jpg  52817327966_d339a79cf6_c.jpg

52816769017_100e8ee896_c.jpg52816767752_e9f0c6a154_c.jpg

52817740825_f2b9791360_b.jpg

Edited by hoiharry

A majestic work! It's a very cute collection of canon elements from different sources.

Of course, how could I not appreciate a MOC with that music track :blush:? PS PC game and even more CoS PC game are my favourite in the entire saga... columns in the entrance hall appeared in PoA game, If I remember well...

A very well done work!

Outstanding! Lots of details and the dynamic feel of the students and professors makes it come to life.

Enhorabuena!!!

Hay muchos detalles que me encantan!! las vidrieras con los colores de las casas, el contador de puntos, las hiedras... Guauu!!!:pir-thumb:

On 4/15/2023 at 4:19 AM, gilderoy_blockhart said:

great builds and nice photos too ! really like the depth in the model

Thanks! I like to do photography in my spare time, so naturally I use some of the same techniques for my Lego photos.

On 4/16/2023 at 12:12 PM, BrickMatit said:

A majestic work! It's a very cute collection of canon elements from different sources.

Of course, how could I not appreciate a MOC with that music track :blush:? PS PC game and even more CoS PC game are my favourite in the entire saga... columns in the entrance hall appeared in PoA game, If I remember well...

A very well done work!

Yeah, I took inspiration from some different sources, but the main ones where the early HP games. I was inspired to create this moc after playing Hogwarts Legacy.

On 4/17/2023 at 5:37 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Outstanding! Lots of details and the dynamic feel of the students and professors makes it come to life.

Thank you! I liked adding the minifigures as well. Some of the students in this moc where even D&D characters in our HP universe (mine was Niall, the Slytherin student with the black hair).

On 4/20/2023 at 1:37 PM, LegoTronico said:

Enhorabuena!!!

Hay muchos detalles que me encantan!! las vidrieras con los colores de las casas, el contador de puntos, las hiedras... Guauu!!!:pir-thumb:

Thank you so much!

Edited by hoiharry

Really excellent MOC and beautifully photographed - nice use of light coming through the windows!  It reminds me a bit of the nostalgia of the original Harry Potter PC games.