HorcikDesigns

[CSE] NCS - Shrimp class shuttle

I see the shrimp influence, but I also see some Razor Crest influence even if not intended! Great engine greeblings all around and fun tank rover. Good luck!

Thanks. Well, it was not intended to look like Mando's ship, but placing the engines this way will most probably always be more or less resembling it. 

I really like this design.  And I'm going to steal borrow your design on the rover.  Very cool use of the old school treads.

Steve "Me amateur, you professional" Peterson

Neat shape on this ship!  I like the way it's mostly greebles with just a layer of blue on top.  But my favorite part is the rover, the treads look very cool. :grin:

The style of the craft feels very practical, and there's so much fabulous greebling contrasting against the smoother blue panels :wub:

Love those engines, and the little section of yellow tubing. Super cool tracked rover too!

At first glance, it resembles an underwater vessel. Mainly because of the shape and the mechanical arms. But when you see the side motors, you know that this is a spacecraft. I like it. I like the position of the windscreen and all the greebling. The rover is also something special. Nice.