1 hour ago, MEJ said:

Hope I don't need more parts for the wheel arches mod

In fact I used a lot of different parts, in order to rebuild the aspects of the current bodywork that conflict with the wheel arches.

On 1/14/2023 at 6:40 PM, LvdH said:

Mindblowing build. This is on a whole another level compared to anything else in the market. The looks and functions go perfectly hand in hand. 

I would like to thank Tlego for allowing me to build this in advance, testing the instructions and the amazing build experience, some of the help along the way and the countless of hours that went into designing, redesigning and even improving the design months after it was finished. 

800x600.JPEG

Haven't bought this yet but how do u change the colours on the bonnet to an italian flag colours?

36 minutes ago, Ahbao1983 said:

Haven't bought this yet but how do u change the colours on the bonnet to an italian flag colours?

Using three of these which are black on the red model. One green, one white and one red.

On 2/7/2023 at 3:59 AM, LvdH said:

What QA issues? They are intentional features. :tongue: 

CaDA (hopefully) seems to be fixing them. At least the wheels. This car deserves (and needs) better wheels, and definitely not something chrome.

Is that the wheels need to get licence from Ferrari also?

1 hour ago, Island said:

Is that the wheels need to get licence from Ferrari also?

The whole model doesn't even have a license.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

While build Cada's products, we have identified a problem in which the gearbox only operates up to 4 stages.

First of all, I reorganized the gearbox based on the picture you released due to an urgent situation.

Do you have any plans to disclose how to modify the gearbox?

Edited by Seo-onDaddy

@Seo-onDaddy Yes there is a gearbox error in the building instructions. The gearbox on the right shown the picture is an old prototype and outdated. The left gearbox is super easy to fix and requires only a few extra basic parts. The set will be updated once we elliminate the errors and for those who bought a set from the first batch , I will share a tutorial on how to fix the car. 

Edited by T Lego

On 1/22/2023 at 2:18 AM, T Lego said:

@YYin Hope this helps.:

wing%20t.png

@T Lego - this is a beautiful example of engineering and design. I can't wait to build this MOC. I've been a little confused with all of the discussion in this thread, but where can I find the LEGO version of the instructions to purchase?

Edited by zeropsi

Hello everyone. Hello Thijs.

A sheet of stickers is included in the CADA kit. The original Ferrari logo has been changed. There is an "F" on the logo and no horse. Is there an alternative sticker set for the la Ferrari with the original Ferrari logo and the original lettering. As you can see in the photos of the la Ferrari prototype.

On 2/7/2023 at 11:02 AM, astyanax said:

In fact I used a lot of different parts, in order to rebuild the aspects of the current bodywork that conflict with the wheel arches.

Will you release some instructions on how to build it? 

9 minutes ago, KKO said:

Will you release some instructions on how to build it? 

But my mods were done on a prototype nearly 1.5 years ago. I don't know what T-Lego or CaDA changed in the mean time -- the base model could differ arbitrarily for all I know. And I disassembled my LaFerrari months ago. So at this point, your modding efforts will be as good as mine... :pir-blush:

Hello

Thijs de Boer has added a link to his YouTube video.

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/cada-c61505-laferrari-fixesimprovements/Fixes C61505 V2.pdf

Fixes for the Cada set. Do you have to replace these parts? Or can I build the model exactly according to the original instructions and kit from Cada. I ordered a kit from Afobrick last week.

Does anyone of you have an exact list of the parts to be exchanged, including the article number (Lego).

I am grateful for your help.

Edited by Silverbird

5 hours ago, Silverbird said:

Hello

Thijs de Boer has added a link to his YouTube video.

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/cada-c61505-laferrari-fixesimprovements/Fixes C61505 V2.pdf

Fixes for the Cada set. Do you have to replace these parts? Or can I build the model exactly according to the original instructions and kit from Cada. I ordered a kit from Afobrick last week.

Does anyone of you have an exact list of the parts to be exchanged, including the article number (Lego).

I am grateful for your help.

Nice find!  I'm in the middle of building mine.  Maybe I should hit pause until we learn more about these modifications and the parts needed.

They mostly seem to be very and common standard parts and some of them might even be extras included in the set. 

But here is a short list of parts I spotted:

I may have missed something, but like I said most of these parts could be included as extras in the set. 

Edited by LvdH

4 hours ago, LvdH said:

They mostly seem to be very and common standard parts and some of them might even be extras included in the set. 

But here is a short list of parts I spotted:

I may have missed something, but like I said most of these parts could be included as extras in the set. 

Just finished the MODs to the transmission.  You also need a "T-liftarm"

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=60484#T=C

Hope cada fixes this issue on their set,

otherwise ain't gonna buy this one.

Edited by Polarlicht

On 1/22/2023 at 1:18 AM, T Lego said:

@YYin Hope this helps.:

wing%20t.png

Am I the only one getting my butt kicked by this step?

Even with the original designers input (above) my rear spoiler is bound up.  Especially when I add the "side modules" to the rear bumper.  I also can't get the spoiler to sit low enough when I add these parts.

I've rebuilt this about 3 times thinking it was an issue on my end.  I've scoured the internet for all the videos and pictures and can't find anything wrong with how I've built things...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@blbills Sorry to hear about your struggles, however I have insufficient information to draw any conclusions. Most likely you have made a mistake anyway:shrug_confused:. For clarity, picture you quoted was not to fix anything related to the spoiler itself, but it was to simply show how it was built in my original design. With the subassembly in the CaDa set the engine cover is pushed up by one stud meaning it can't close nicely. 

Edited by T Lego

The problem is probably because of the differences between Cada (right) and Lego (left) Parts. The Cada part has an additional pinhole which takes to much space for T Lego's fix.

IMG_3610.jpeg.47386a9f4e968433e9dd268879ba98f5.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Seph78 said:

The problem is probably because of the differences between Cada (right) and Lego (left) Parts. The Cada part has an additional pinhole which takes to much space for T Lego's fix.

IMG_3610.jpeg.47386a9f4e968433e9dd268879ba98f5.jpeg

Bingo!!!

The second I removed these parts (labeled R5 and L6) @T Lego's fix worked like a charm.

I guess now the question is to either replace these with TLG parts or try to come up with a separate fix using the CADA parts that addresses the original need of the rear hatch not closing fully...

It seem like either way this is something I can address after the build is complete.  I'm tempted to move on for now.

Let me know if anyone else solves this in a creative way.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, blbills said:

Bingo!!!

Nice, good to know! That perfectly explains why the R&D team changed that part of the build in the first place, too bad it created a new problem with the engine cover.... Back to the drawingboard to find new assembly fixing both issues. Any help is appreciated because, again, I don't have the cada model. Apologies for the inconvenience..

3 hours ago, T Lego said:

Nice, good to know! That perfectly explains why the R&D team changed that part of the build in the first place, too bad it created a new problem with the engine cover.... Back to the drawingboard to find new assembly fixing both issues. Any help is appreciated because, again, I don't have the cada model. Apologies for the inconvenience..

I'm going to focus on completing the build to see if there are any other glaring issues but I'm happy to give it a go after that!

On 2/15/2023 at 6:55 PM, T Lego said:

@Seo-onDaddy Yes there is a gearbox error in the building instructions. The gearbox on the right shown the picture is an old prototype and outdated. The left gearbox is super easy to fix and requires only a few extra basic parts. The set will be updated once we elliminate the errors and for those who bought a set from the first batch , I will share a tutorial on how to fix the car. 

Thankyou!!!