Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[Ep 1 - Cat. A - R5 - DS] A collector story.

*Your entry has earned 5 XP (S:2, T:2, A:1) + 4 bonus XP for a total of 9XP

Rhelg, Sith Space, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

s4th.jpg

Koko : Just a question, master.

K. Kaas : Yes, Koko ?

Koko : Why do you keep this Besalik frozen in carbonite ? You're not afraid of creating a precedent ? Terminate him would have been much more simple, no ?

K. Kaas : No ! I still feel his presence, that's a kind of comforting. The Force was strong with him and the Force is still here. The Force is the essence of Life and Life is the essence of the Force, perhaps of the whole universe.I prefer him still alive.

Koko : And what about this holocron of your collection, for which you fought ? The knowledge inside is so much terrible that you decided for a merciless fight ?

K. Kaas : To be honest, I don't care of that holocron, Koko. And I have no problem to share the knowledge. But that Besalik for sure was not eager to share. His goal was the holocron, the knowledge inside and to kill all witnesses to keep it for him alone. But the most important, which decided me for the fight, was that he was able to find me ! I was not enough careful, that's why he is in carbonite. I keep him as a reminder.

Koko : You keep the frozen Besalik, you keep his lightsaber, you keep the holocron, what's the goal ?

K. Kaas : I'm probably a kind of collector...

Koko : Should I be jealous of all the interest you have for those things ?

K. Kaas : You are true masterpiece, Koko, the finest evolution of the Scorpion serie, my own contribution. You have no reason to be jealous.

Koko : Anyway, I first came to inform you that your shuttle was ready master.

C&C welcome.

Bonus pic of the full build. There is a small overhang beside the carbonite (less than a stud), I used a 37695  part to lock the upper left hand from behind... as it is a plant, I hope it will fit :grin:

zb9m.jpg

37695 : ripc.png

That's a great vignette! I like the brickbuild carbonite block and story about it. The force is still there despite the Besalik is frozen in carbonite!

Funnily i currently build something similar for the contest. No carbonite but a tank. There will be also some artifacts. I even have lines on the floor. Damn, have to see if i remove them or so :laugh:

Haha nice :pir_laugh2: I see, the force is strong with you. Maybe we should just split the galaxy in half. Should be enough space for 2 players :pir-huzzah2:

Love your carbonite block! And yes, I think the use of that piece is allowed as "overhang."