Holodoc

Eurobricks Event 2023 Billund sign up-topic

Aw, will miss you but those are very good reasons to not be at the event. I am sure Amfenz will absolutely smash those exams :thumbup:

On 1/5/2023 at 12:04 PM, Holodoc said:

Finally!

After 4 years - yes, it's really FOUR years *oh2* !!! - we are definitely planning another Eurobricks event:excited:

It will be held in the heart of the LEGO enthusiasm, in Billund, Denmark.
From Wednesday, 26th of April until Sunday, 30th of April.

Those who have already attended to one of our events know what I'm writing about - those who don't have an idea what this is all about, might want to check the last events topics first. :wink: 
More information can be found in this topic where we planned the event 2020 - which was postponed (for the known reasons :hmpf:) until now.

So if you are willing to be part of this fun and entertaining event, please reply here.

Information about the program will follow later - we still have room for YOUR thoughts and ideas! Set are the obvious attractions like Legoland and LEGO House. And I have a feeling that some competitions will be held as well... :innocent:

UPDATE (who's joinnig 4/19/23):

Skalldyr (+1?), Holodoc, MstrOfPppts, Redhead, Lt. de Martinet, Ryushi, Peppy, Aredhel, Jim&Kitty, LasseD, Cwetqo, Cecilie&Ace, soccerkid6, elleana, Rolli!

definite maybe:
LegoFjotten

2 minutes ago, eiker86 said:

Oh no.. :pir-bawling: 

Is it to to sign up? 

You are more than welcome to sign up and join the event. But I am not sure what the cabin status etc is.

So good :) i need to check with the one i got home and ill proberly come anyway xD 

Accomondation is fixable :)

ill find an answear tomorrow. 

Welcome aboard, Eiker! :sweet:

What I wanted to post on Wednesday... I actually did not want to re-post the information about the event... However this could happen... I was on my tablet...

Well, at least it lead to Eikers awakening! :laugh:

So what I really wanted to post was:
I can bring a beamer! So if any of you wants to

- share pic or vids from your home or what the projects of the last 3 years were, or the actual ones are

- give a little insight in how certain webpages actually work best (Eurobricks, Bricklink, etc. )

- point on interesting new LEGO or non-LEGO websites you just recently heard of and find interestting to know for others as well

this might be the solution!

So grab your USB stick, load it with your stuff and we're ready to go! :classic:

Great Idea!

I will just move to a new flat with a designated Lego room after our trip.  But for now it looks very chaotic. So I can share pictures but would rather be interested in how other people have there stuff organised :sweet:

It sounds interesting, but my mess is not for show really. :blush: I keep most of my bricks in my bedroom, and try to sort everything in the living room. So it depends what I'm more focused on - building or unbuilding. 

Perhaps a different take on the subject: each takes a couple of pictures of their LEGO designated space and then we can guess to whom the place/collection belongs to. 

1 hour ago, Redhead1982 said:

It sounds interesting, but my mess is not for show really. :blush: I keep most of my bricks in my bedroom, and try to sort everything in the living room. So it depends what I'm more focused on - building or unbuilding. 

Perhaps a different take on the subject: each takes a couple of pictures of their LEGO designated space and then we can guess to whom the place/collection belongs to. 

I love that idea :laugh_hard:

1 hour ago, Redhead1982 said:

I second that. We begin with a quiz and if anybody wants to show more afterwards, she/he is welcome to do so. :laugh: