Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, PGBQW said:

It is? I remember her wearing the green suit. Oh, well, my bad.

I just googled the suits and look pretty much the same to me, but fair enough I guess.

I don't know who shat in your cereal this morning, but I don't understand why you feel the need to be so passive agressive about this.

That's not what I'm saying? What kind of argument is that? 

"oh, you don't care about multiverse of madness, so that means you love spdier-vehicles".

What is this? Twitter?

I literally didn’t say that at all either. Don’t put words in my mouth. Dude you were passive aggressive first. Don’t play the victim now. You shat in my cereal publicly. 
Anyway.. apologies for trying to create a unique conversation stemming from my random shower thoughts based off of recently and previously released sets🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, psqidexslizer said:

Sure, but there’s no guarantee that Lego would bother creating a new print for a character who, in most media, just wears a generic suit. Just looking at how they handled Obadiah Stane and Max Shreck, I think it’s fair to say Lego would be more than happy to just stick the 2012 Bruce Wayne head on a generic suit and call it a day.

To be totally fair, Professor X is both, more important and famous than Max Shreck and Obadiah Stane, so I could see Lego making a new torso print (specially if they could re-use it in City sets).

28 minutes ago, GonzoTheGreat said:

I literally didn’t say that at all either. Don’t put words in my mouth. Dude you were passive aggressive first. Don’t play the victim now. You shat in my cereal publicly. 
Anyway.. apologies for trying to create a unique conversation stemming from my random shower thoughts based off of recently and previously released sets🤷🏻‍♂️

You know what, you're right, I'm willing too meet you midway there.

I didn't intend to sound passive agressive, but I probably might have, if that's the case I do sincerely apologize to you.

Edited by PGBQW

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

To be totally fair, Professor X is both, more important and famous than Max Shreck and Obadiah Stane, so I could see Lego making a new torso print (specially if they could re-use it in City sets).

I didn't intend to sound passive agressive, but I probably might have, if that's the case I do sincerely apologize to you.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I apologize as well. 
Does anyone know if the cmf is showing up early in places like Walgreens like the previous series?

18 minutes ago, GonzoTheGreat said:

Does anyone know if the cmf is showing up early in places like Walgreens like the previous series?

Targets are getting them early

I got them at Target.

I like the boxes a lot, but man it sucks buying blind bags. I went back and got 4 more. 2 more Hawkeyes, another Beast, and Moon Knight. I purposely grabbed them from separate aisles. Kill me.

Are the 6 packs of the minifig series reliable in terms of variety of the figs or is it random

1 hour ago, mgetz said:

Are the 6 packs of the minifig series reliable in terms of variety of the figs or is it random

They were relatively reliable with the bags, but it remains to be seen if they are also consistent with boxes. 

23 minutes ago, SuperSquidman said:

So the weight system DOES work, huh?

Go figure, it has so many variables tgat it shouldn't work, but gifted horse and so.

So the first Cap 4 set is 223 pieces and 50 dollars. I would say minimum that's two figures and maybe one big fig or just 3 figures. What do you guys expect/want to be the figures of the set. Obviously Sam in the new Captain America suit as one figure. The options for the other minifigures could be the New Falcon, Sabra, The Leader or Thunderbolt Ross. And of course the big fig would be Red Hulk. I think most likely the set has Cap, Falcon and the Leader which would be good but ideally I would want Cap, Leader and Red Hulk and hopefully other sets could include Falcon, Thunderbolt Ross and even Sabra or the Serpent Society. Thoughts?

37 minutes ago, GonzoTheGreat said:

So the first Cap 4 set is 223 pieces and 50 dollars. I would say minimum that's two figures and maybe one big fig or just 3 figures. What do you guys expect/want to be the figures of the set. Obviously Sam in the new Captain America suit as one figure. The options for the other minifigures could be the New Falcon, Sabra, The Leader or Thunderbolt Ross. And of course the big fig would be Red Hulk. I think most likely the set has Cap, Falcon and the Leader which would be good but ideally I would want Cap, Leader and Red Hulk and hopefully other sets could include Falcon, Thunderbolt Ross and even Sabra or the Serpent Society. Thoughts?

I've argued before that the roster will largely depend on which characters are marketed heavily. If Red Hulk is meant to be a spoiler and rarely featured in promo material, his inclusion is unlikely. Also, Lego rarely has more than three exclusive minifigures in a set (unless it's D2C or very expensive like 76261). That said, I believe Cap and Joaquin are the most likely candidates. Isaiah, Sabra, Leader, and Ross were all confirmed to be included, so they'll likely be marketed more than any other potential heroes/villains. 

Hoping mostly for Red Hulk.

2 hours ago, GonzoTheGreat said:

Mine aren’t optimistic. Considering guardians sets and the marvels have no villains, maybe this one won’t have one either. Hoping to be wrong.

1 hour ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Mine aren’t optimistic. Considering guardians sets and the marvels have no villains, maybe this one won’t have one either. Hoping to be wrong.

That’s true. I mean technically Adam warlock is a villain maybe about as big of a role as the leader and we already have seen that he will be marketed as the villain I’m hopeful we get him

2 hours ago, Buckethead said:

I've argued before that the roster will largely depend on which characters are marketed heavily. If Red Hulk is meant to be a spoiler and rarely featured in promo material, his inclusion is unlikely. Also, Lego rarely has more than three exclusive minifigures in a set (unless it's D2C or very expensive like 76261). That said, I believe Cap and Joaquin are the most likely candidates. Isaiah, Sabra, Leader, and Ross were all confirmed to be included, so they'll likely be marketed more than any other potential heroes/villains. 

Hoping mostly for Red Hulk.

I agree. I don’t think red hulk will be marketed as the main antagonist of the movie but maybe appear at the end of the second trailer or something and therefore isn’t enough of a “spoiler” to not appear in this set or even other sets if there are other ones

Hopefully the Cap set has Red Hulk! The character is such a no-brainer for toys sales that hopefully he'll be shown in a Trailer 2 or something and not treated like a third act twist so he can be in the lego set straightaway. 

I definitely think this set will have at least some villain for the heroes to fight tho - I feel like Lego have stereotyped the Hoopty as a set for girls with no conflict and just the female characters and cats :laugh:. A spaceship is also enough to sell a set on its own - I imagine the Cap set will be carried by its figures with some kind of small facade and a vehicle, maybe like this: 

76041-1.jpg?201502271018

5 hours ago, GonzoTheGreat said:

I agree. I don’t think red hulk will be marketed as the main antagonist of the movie but maybe appear at the end of the second trailer or something and therefore isn’t enough of a “spoiler” to not appear in this set or even other sets if there are other ones

7 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Hopefully the Cap set has Red Hulk! The character is such a no-brainer for toys sales that hopefully he'll be shown in a Trailer 2 or something and not treated like a third act twist so he can be in the lego set straightaway. 

Obviously this isn't confirmation of anything, but this user has been pretty accurate in the past and may foreshadow how Red Hulk will be presented, as well as the likelihood of his inclusion.

Looks like everything for Marvel 2023 has been unveiled except the Avengers Tower

When do you guys think we can expect pictures?

On 8/14/2023 at 7:43 AM, PGBQW said:

On 8/14/2023 at 9:06 AM, GonzoTheGreat said:

Ahhhh you guys! This is the first time I've seen an apology on here lol. I've seen a lot of people on here get pissed but never kiss and make up. Maybe there's hope in the world after all. :grin:

On 8/13/2023 at 4:10 PM, Buckethead said:

Quick question: Has anybody purchased anything from MinifiguresPlus, and are they legitimate?

Shoot, we might not get Captain America 4 either depending on how situations progress.

I haven't ever tried MinifiguresPlus but I just ordered a full set on Ebay from Ace of Bricks for $75. Seems like a great price and a great way to go to ensure I get a full collections and not several duplicates from a case.

1 hour ago, mgetz said:

Looks like everything for Marvel 2023 has been unveiled except the Avengers Tower

I too would like to know when we're going to get some photos. I've got enough Lego points to get the Batcave Shadow Box and can't decide to unload them on that or wait for the Avengers Tower.

2 hours ago, mgetz said:

It comes in November right? Typical rule of thumb for large sets like this is one month, so early October is probably a safe bet.

Edited by psqidexslizer

22 minuti fa, psqidexslizer ha detto:

Arriva a novembre, giusto? La tipica regola empirica per grandi set come questo è un mese, quindi l'inizio di ottobre è probabilmente una scommessa sicura.

end of november, so lego could reveal at the beginning of the month :-p

To any other city builders here; an unexpected sale led to me pulling the trigger on the NWH Final Battle Set a couple of months earlier than I’d planned. (Gotta love tax returns.) While it’s obviously worth just for the minifigures, what if anything do y’all plan to do with the build, how do you intend to integrate the decapitated head of the Statue of Liberty into your layouts/displays?

25 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Is it still possible Quicksilver could be included in Avengers Tower ?

The original post does say "at least 22 mini figures are included", so maybe there's a chance

After looking back on the list, seeing a mix of Avengers 1, AOU, Ant Man, Wasp and Wong (the last 2 making absolutely no sense), imagine if we get our usual quota of Spider Man to cover Homecoming, but finally giving us the homemade suit. Could even reuse Vulture from 2021 if necessary (would love to see Sam Cap's wing piece used for a simplified version of his wings)