Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

Looks decent, I'm sad it's not a different variant of Dr. Strange but overall I like the vignette/mini diorama style. Also, the cape and hairpiece are really useful for customs.

That said, it's better than the Spiderman + drone polybag but significantly worse than the Shang Chi + dragon polybag.

Edited by Clone OPatra
Removed image just in case

kindof disapointed the dr strange poly bag has the mom one instead of the nwh one as i missed out on that set but never the less and awesome way to get those orange portal pieces 

Well I just got and finished the new Hulkbuster. 
It’s actually a great design. The review made it seem like it was balanced horribly, but as long as you keep the ankles leaning as far forwards as possible it looks totally fine. Definitely going in my Hall of Armour.

Must resist urge to take apart the 2018 one and use the pieces to mod this one. 

Also, I now have all three of the sets that have ever included Okoye, and I love that the new figure is red and the old one was orange, because the Dora Milaje had Okoye in orange and her subordinates in red. So now (with one orange and two red) I have a three-person Dora Milaje to guard the Black Panther. Which looks really good for filling the deck space on that boat. 

Now give us a Dora Milaje battle pack, LEGO.

Looks fine, including the piece from the Sanctum Sanctorum set is nice and it'll help bring down the price of those on the aftermarket. I'm sure someone will eventually recreate the portal scene using a bunch of them. If they do NWH sets I may end up getting this eventually for the portal.

4 hours ago, hvader said:

I’m so done with Lego branding Multiverse Saga minifigs under Infinity Saga …

Yeah, I understand why they are doing it, but it just comes across as mislabelling for the sake of trying to mislead in the hopes it increases sales for anyone unfamiliar with the reasoning.

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

For $5, not bad. When's it come out?

Supposed to be February I believe.

20 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

trying to mislead in the hopes it increases sales for anyone unfamiliar with the reasoning.

How does this make any difference? If someone buys it it's because they think Dr Strange with a magic portal looks cool, not because it has the wrong label (?)

26 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Yeah, I understand why they are doing it, but it just comes across as mislabelling for the sake of trying to mislead in the hopes it increases sales for anyone unfamiliar with the reasoning.

Why would an Infinity Saga label increase sales compared to a MoM or NWH one? People will buy this polybag for the Strange minifig and the portal, and I highly doubt their decision could ever be influenced by some labelling, even subconsciously :tongue:

Also, 9/10 people would not be able to tell that Strange has his MoM costume here. Heck, most people probably never notice that all the heroes sport new costumes in every movie!

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

39 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

How does this make any difference?

35 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Why would an Infinity Saga label increase sales?

It implies a broad covering rather than a specific film, extending its market reach. It's also directing attention back towards the Infinity Saga rather than Phase 4 or a specific film that may not have been recieved well, making the connection instead to a proven multi-film saga. Notably with a logo that coincidentially reminds you of the final battle in Endgame where there was a lot of portals.

Once again, I know that not to be the actual reason it is labelled under the Infinity Saga label, however that is how some may see it without such knowledge. I say this because I saw these sorts of remarks in regards to the key chain for the Scarlet Witch and Iron Man.

31 minutes ago, Atrius Kain said:

The NWH sets will be under Infinity Saga label then by Lego's logic. :tongue:

The branding for these films is generally short term, having individual branding for all these varying films that are getting legacy sets or polybags would result in confusion and lots of differing packaging designs - so any sets released after the fact tend to be under the legacy set branding which Lego refers to as 'The Infinity Saga'. While in theory Phase 4-6 is the Multiverse Saga, it's not particularly been used in branding and having both 'The Infinity Saga' and 'The Multiverse Saga' branding would confuse people. As such, it's very likely that any legacy NWH sets would have the Infinity Saga branding.

Lego will eventually update this probably to a more generic term such as 'Marvel Legacy' but for the time being it seems we're going to be on the Infinity Saga labelling for a while longer.

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

It implies a broad covering rather than a specific film, extending its market reach. It's also directing attention back towards the Infinity Saga rather than Phase 4 or a specific film that may not have been recieved well, making the connection instead to a proven multi-film saga. Notably with a logo that coincidentially reminds you of the final battle in Endgame where there was a lot of portals.

I swear, Euronricks user make Qanon seem like reasonable people

11 minutes ago, Atrius Kain said:

Btw, can we agree the winter wave has a great minifig selection? Like, you get all the Avengers and their big bad and you only need to buy 3 sets, Thanos and Hulk mechs and Quinjet.

All except Hawkeye

Labelling aside, this is an excellent polybag! Nice cheap way to get a Strange minifig and portal parts, the trans-purple minifig head is pretty hard to find, and the forced perspective approach looks very cute :thumbup:

This might be my favourite Marvel polybag, aside from the Silver Centurion. Nothing will ever beat that one, I’m afraid :grin:

Chipping in to say that I really like the polybag. I already have two of the minifig (not that I mind, it would be my favourite of all time with the 76108 hairpiece) but the micro-buildings are adorable and a great addition. Definitely picking one up if I find it somewhere.

At least now everyone will understand that the Iron Man keychain label is random, and does not confirm that it is the mark 42!

Edited by Legocentrico

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

At least now everyone will understand that the Iron Man keychain label is random, and does not confirm that it is the mark 42!

Watch them release Thanos mech Thanos as a keychain under the Infinity Saga label as well…

8 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I swear, Euronricks user make Qanon seem like reasonable people

:facepalm:

None of it was my viewpoints or the viewpoint of anyone on Eurobricks, nobody on here has mentioned that viewpoint and chances are nobody here will because we understand why its happening. It is referring to mindsets spawned from videos like this (No hate directed to the creator)

It is remarks I've read online (primarily from Instagram) referring to the keychains rephrased to apply to the polybag, because I'm absolutely sure those people will say the same. I specified that twice in both the comments you replied to. You seem to be intentionally ignoring that to imply Eurobricks users are bad and comparing them to Qanon of all things. Read comments before replying.

Edited by Scarilian

Is anyone else worried about the bowie being severely undersized like i don't know how they could make it realistically and make it able to put Minifigures inside for 1108 pieces 
it would have to AT LEAST be 150 usd in theory 

Edited by living_off_lego

Kate bishop, moon knight, She Hulk and daredevil in the CMF please, Kamala too actually.

3 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

Is anyone else worried about the bowie being severely undersized like i don't know how they could make it realistically and make it able to put Minifigures inside for 1108 pieces 
it would have to AT LEAST be 150 

1108 pieces is more than 150

Edited by Agent Kallus

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

Kate bishop, moon knight, She Hulk and daredevil in the CMF please, Kamala too actually.

i meant 150 usd, lol similar in piece count to the benotar sorry english isint my first language!

Just now, living_off_lego said:

i meant 150 usd, lol similar in piece count to the benotar sorry english isint my first language!

As long as they don't charge 150$ for 1108 parts. ( That said depends on what parts and such)

2 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

As long as they don't charge 150$ for 1108 parts. ( That said depends on what parts and such)

that too, i would wrather have a slice of knowwhere for 100 dollars than an undersized ship for 100 dollars,

also now that the guardians own knowhere, could the 25 dollar guardian hq be part of it???

(can you tell how thirsty i am for a official knowhere build 

Edited by living_off_lego

The Bowie is the one that was in the Holliday special right?

5 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

(can you tell how thirsty i am for a official knowhere build 

I'd like one too but I think an infinity saga one could be even better, have a huge collecters vault , all the gotg 1 guardians, Cosmo, and the warriors 3 with the aether. Could even ronan and a necro ship side build.

Edited by Agent Kallus

1 minute ago, Agent Kallus said:

The Bowie is the one that was in the Holliday special right?

yeah it was the black pink and teal triangular ship that drax and mantis used, it has a cool design, but i think that its to complex to do for 100$

3 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I'd like one too but I think an infinity saga would could be even better, have a huge collecters vault , all the gotg 1 guardians, Cosmo, and the warriors 3 with the aether. Could even ronan and a necro ship side build.

i would kill for that AND a retail collector minifig, im so mad that leggo made one of the minifigures with the biggest potential and made him an ok comic con minifig

41 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

None of it was my viewpoints or the viewpoint of anyone on Eurobricks, nobody on here has mentioned that viewpoint and chances are nobody here will because we understand why its happening. It is referring to mindsets spawned from videos like this (No hate directed to the creator)

Dont worry hahahaha just a classic Joker Joke, my apologies if I've personally offended you

19 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Source?

5 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Source?

150 - 1108 ≠ a positive integer 

Edited by Agent Kallus