CopMike

TLG wants your ideas & suggestions for City themes

That park idea is just neat.

I also fell in love with the Zoo thing so I submitted it . People, stop putting ideas at the forum only and do send them so they are heard!

Basically my "idea" looks like this:

0182P172.jpg

And also can be expanded with more and more little sets... Oh I wished we got the 2008 version of this.

I have some ideas too:

Name of the Theme:

City Sightings

Short Description of the Theme:

Well this are some compliments for the city. Some of them are modular style buldings, other are big packs. These will make the city look more like a modern city.

Set Idea #1

Barber shop corner (modular style)

This one would be a clasical barber shop anexed to a ny style old building, minifigs included: a guy with an afro and a customer.

Set Idea #2.

New promotional airplane (based in 7893)

The old promotional planes were small, but now with the 7893 wide planes lego can make a new promotional plane, maybe a twinjet, for airlines like SAS, Iberia, United, etc.

Set Idea #3.

Zoo and a Park with a basketball field for kids to play hahaha :tongue:

Since BS seems to have problems with making Word documents public, here are my wishes for new City themes/sets:

Farm

City Center

Seaside Holidays

Winter Sports

Housing Area

Octan Oil Company

Camping

Maritime Passenger Transportation

Cargo Transport

Legoland

Renewable Energy Sources

You can find them in the Ideas for new City sets topic.

Because of reasons of time I regrettably wasn't able to add Mountain Holidays (climbers, ...) Zoo, Safari and Factories, too - but like I read until now there are great ideas for these themes :thumbup: .

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Thanks everyone for your ideas & input :thumbup:!

I´ve sent all the 63 ideas sent to me to TLG :sweet:!

Now let´s se what comes out in 2010 :wink:!

CopMike

I'd like to see a Lego City sailing yacht, something about the size of the 6271 Imperial Flagship. It could have either one or two large masts and canvas sails, ala Pirates theme.

Thanks everyone for your ideas & input :thumbup:!

I´ve sent all the 63 ideas sent to me to TLG :sweet:!

Now let´s se what comes out in 2010 :wink:!

CopMike

No - we have to thank you! :sweet:

I personally think - and hope - that "Farm" will be one of the winners. :wink:

By the way: There were only 63 forms written by us EBers :oh: ?! - I would have thought that there will be much more (I myself already wrote 11 ideas for new themes :sceptic: ).

I regrettably forgot to mention Supermarket, Zoo and some sort of Industry. :cry_sad:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

A 1950's Diner, A Clothing Store, A Computer Store, A car (possibly volkswagen) showroom, a bank, a modular movie theater, a mansion, and some suburban houses.

A military theme with Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. That would be cool, so I would have more to buy than Star Wars, Pirates, Catsl, and....damn, not enough money. Oh well.

A movie theatre would be cool :thumbup: and a R.V. would be a buy for me

*cough*Town Plan*cough* >_>

<_<

Errmm yea I guess that would be o.k. since not everyone can get Town Plan :sadnew:

*cough*Town Plan*cough* >_>

<_<

Errmm yea I guess that would be o.k. since not everyone can get Town Plan :sadnew:

I mean seperate from that and more detailed like a popcorn stand etc. :wink:

I would like to see set 8480 space shuttle released again. I can not afford the price of the set now and could not afford it when it came out.

Here are some ideas for a Lego CITY subtheme:

Australian Outback - sets that are based on the remote areas of Australia, an updated version of the Outback theme from 1997:

* Road Trains (semi trucks with 3 trailers)

* Royal Flying Doctor Service Air Ambulance

* Airstrip with windmill

Edited by Justin

Here are some ideas for a Lego CITY subtheme:

Australian Outback - sets that are based on the remote areas of Australia, an updated version of the Outback theme from 1997:

* Road Trains (semi trucks with 3 trailers)

* Royal Flying Doctor Service Air Ambulance

* Airstrip with windmill

Lol, wind mill? But yek thats actually a good idea, an outback theme would be sweet!

I mean seperate from that and more detailed like a popcorn stand etc. :wink:

True.... :tongue:

Im glad TLC is doing the ice cream cart in the city advent calender :wub: & the chicken seller impulse, now I just have to get my hands on one of those calenders... :hmpf_bad:

I hope they continue this food 'sub-theme' sortof a sub-theme right? :look::wacko::blush:

A popcorn stand would be good like you said, and maybe a hotdog seller :thumbup:

LEGO Food ON :laugh:

School.

It'd sell well- Kids would buy them so they could make up stories about how their Bionicle came and smashed the school or something. Kids hate school, so they'd buy them so they could destroy a school legally. :P

This topic will be closed now because:

• The special request about input ideas for City had a before date which has been passed with marginal
  • LEGO has gotten all your ideas
  • New ideas will go in the What New Themes or Sets would you like TLG to make?-thread that will be opened soon again
  • When/if a new such request comes along I will open a new thread about that specific one

CopMike