Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Too late near my place, all gone already.

They have it listed on their new website at $249, so I have no problems being patient with this.

10% off traditionally has been for the opening weekend. Of course this doesnt include the first day of the sale which means if the stock level is low you may miss it.

I asked today and the guy said grab what you want, if the 10% offer cones along bring back the sealed sets and he would refund and let me repurchase at the extra 10% off price. Seems a bit if a pain but maybe just maybe.

Too late near my place, all gone already.

Yet here in the west, I haven't even seen a shelf ticket for the Haunted House, let alone an actual set :(

Guess what I brought today at BigW Elizabeth..............

60026-1.jpg

The tiger is now very happy.....still left another 11 on the shelf ! :grin:

Yet here in the west, I haven't even seen a shelf ticket for the Haunted House, let alone an actual set :(

Saw a shelf ticket at K-Mart Ocean Keys on Saturday. No product though and the shelf space assigned to it looked a bit small for the box.

Edited by djanscak

Were they going for $129?

I didn't see any new stock out at my local BigW on Saturday, but I did find cardboard boxes stacked in what is usually the outdoor furniture section labelled "Not to be sold in LEGO aisle". Bet that was what was in them... I thought it would be wrong to open them though :P

60026 is 124 bucks as per the catalgoue......who needs to wait for the sale......there is no special price or discount minus 5 dollars the S@H price but hey, I've enjoyed building the red bus but the pizza bar's curved windows are a little tricky to lock in. :blush:

There was no sign of any other BigW exclusives at Elizabeth. :blush:

60026-1.jpg

I don't even collect Town stuff but that's an awesome set.

So much LEGO, so little money :(

Too bad finding a job in software development in Perth is proving to be very hard :(

Has anyone noticed that the LR silver mine set is more than 20% off......30 bucks off same as the amount off the train......maybe Target will price match again this year ? :wink:

Has anyone noticed that the LR silver mine set is more than 20% off......30 bucks off same as the amount off the train......maybe Target will price match again this year ? :wink:

I was at my local Target yesterday and there were prominent Toy sale posters claiming they would match any advertised price (not sure about the extra 10% off Myer One customers can expect at some stage though).

The LR Train and LOTOR Pirate ship will be pretty good deals at $109 minus another 10% - that's less than US RRP!

Edited by TeufelHund

Myer One 10% just came through on email. Available now via online and starts Thursday in store. Online code MYTOYSALE.

Decided to not worry about availability and take on Myer One and store card opportunities plus free shipping over $100 and got new Creator House 31012 and Lone Ranger Train 79111 online. $164.70 delivered.

Edited by distortme

Some giant fonts? :wink:

Myer One 10% just came through on email. Available now via online and starts Thursday in store. Online code MYTOYSALE.

Decided to not worry about availability and take on Myer One and store card opportunities plus free shipping over $100 and got new Creator House 31012 and Lone Ranger Train 79111 online. $164.70 delivered.

Thanks for that. That's a good deal with shipping. I believe Big W charge $8 if you're in a capital city (online sale tomorrow night at 9 pm for those that don't know).

Myer Adelaide had plenty of Sopwiths (well worth getting), Horizon Expresses, Mini Modulars and VW Campers. Only a couple Jousts though.

Also, for those in Adelaide wanting a Haunted House from K-mart I'd recommend getting in quick and not hoping for a sale. There's one left at Firle and it has a big hole in the back of the box, one left at Ingle Farm, none in the city and apparently small numbers at Kurralta Park and Marion and none at TTP.

Edited by OnHiatus

Gee, someone gets around like the tiger does ! :laugh:

By the looks of it at the moment, there will not be any other new city or Star Wars sets until after the sales are done and dusted......judging by the catalogues from Myer, Target & BigW. :cry_sad:

Myer One 10% just came through on email. Available now via online and starts Thursday in store. Online code

Is there a coupon online or does it apply to all Myer One card holders automatically?

Is there a coupon online or does it apply to all Myer One card holders automatically?

I added my coupon to get it then my myer one. The coupon was detailed in the email to be added to online orders.

Does Myer give staff discount on sale Lego? A chick i'm seeing works there.

I'm thinking so as the online form asked whether you we're Myer staff. My brother-in-law's girlfriend works there too. Write it up here if you try it out.

I'm thinking so as the online form asked whether you we're Myer staff. My brother-in-law's girlfriend works there too. Write it up here if you try it out.

Yeah, for sure. I think they'd at least give 10%. It's normally 15% on toys, I believe.

I added my coupon to get it then my myer one. The coupon was detailed in the email to be added to online orders.

I meant if I rock up in-store, not order on-line. I remember sometimes in the past I've had a printed coupon and other times it's given me the discount automatically.

I never seem to get any emails regarding the extra 10% off.