Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Just got the Big W Online Only Specials e-mail: 7598 Toy Story Pizza Planet Truck Rescue for $45 (save $23.62), even cheaper than previous special of $49.93. Decent set of minifigs with this set, Hamm, Rex, Buzz & an Alien.

Edited by craym0nk

While looking for minifigs at Target Leichhardt (Sydney), I spotted Cad Bane's speeder on the shelves... $90 for a big box of not much.

cheers

A few Big Ws might have some Venators for $100. I saw two at Watergardens in Victoria but they were gone the next day. I was gonna get one. Grr. Hopefully someone else has more luck.

I spent what felt like 30 mins scanning barcodes looking for a set for myself, plus an extra mariachi dude cause he looks awesome. There was another afol there trying to feel his way through the packets, I told him about the barcodes online and he replied "yeah but you have to pay to get a copy of them" WTF? Who is ripping people off selling the barcodes when you can get them for free?

There's people on eBay selling the lists for $3 or $4, depending on where you buy. Everyone's trying to make a buck!! :sceptic:

On another note, I found some S2 minifigs in my local Target today. I was only three figs though, apparently I missed the roll-out of seven boxes that happened on the weekend!! :angry: So, the moral is that Target in NSW should have stock of them, either on the shelves or out the back. Personally, I reckon Target are waiting for school holidays (this Saturday) to roll out their stocks of S2 figs. I asked at my nearest TRU (Parramatta) apparently they hadn't heard of S2, but they had a fresh box of S1 figs at the checkouts.

Target at Maroochydore has about 15 boxes of Series 2. I got a Mexican, plus I found the hair, torso and legs for a Singer on the floor, and the woman at the counter let me have them for free.

How much have people been paying for the S2 Minifigs?

I was expecting them to be $4, but Target in Victoria Park had them for $3.75 each.

Has Toys R Us been selling them? If so, how much?

I finished a set of S1 and got a couple of sets of S2 plus what I thought were a couple of doubles, but ended up being almost another set of S2 lol.

There were about 6 boxes of S1 and 7 of S2 at my local Target. They had them at the sound bar, because apparently they have been going missing when they were left on the shelf.

They have been $3.75 which is a fair bit more than TRU $2.99 but TRU haven't had S2 as yet!

They were $4 each last week, but $3.75 yesterday when I went to get an extra of one I wanted. Didn't make a difference to me though because I got the $4 ones when they were 20% off

New K-mart catalogue has a few sets nicely discounted

Wampa $59

Midi Imperial Star Destroyer - $59

Plo Koons ship $35

a couple world medium sized racers sets I'm guessing around 20% off and a few other sets on sale as well.

I assume this starts Thursday.

Edited by hewman

They were $4 each last week, but $3.75 yesterday when I went to get an extra of one I wanted. Didn't make a difference to me though because I got the $4 ones when they were 20% off

My local Target has Series 2 figs now too. Have been checking for weeks now and today. Ta Da! There was 1 freshly opened box with a few figs gone. Another opened but still untouched and 5 behind them that were all still shut.

The price tag said $4 but at the counter they scanned as $3.75

I got one for me and one for my Dad (as someone I know :sweet: introduced him to Series 1 and he loved them) and he has the Ninja and Cowboy on his dash. Now he also has a Mexican up there. Yay for him!

I still haven't opened mine. :oh:

West Brisbane-ish!

My local is at Riverlink - Ipswich :sceptic:

Does anyone know what the Discount story is with David Jones at the moment? I have paperwork that appears to say 30% off LEGO, but when you ask the stores, some say it's 20% off LEGO and some say its 20% off selected LEGO sets.

10-30% off all toys at Target starting on the 23rd.

I hope that includes the minifigs!

Does anyone know what the Discount story is with David Jones at the moment? I have paperwork that appears to say 30% off LEGO, but when you ask the stores, some say it's 20% off LEGO and some say its 20% off selected LEGO sets.

I saw that paper stating it's 30% too. Will have to bring it along to show them.

The DJ's advert said RANGE, so that might mean not everything !

I'll place a phone call tomorrow to DJ's to check what is and what isn't discounted.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

About David Jones - when I was there the other day, it was '30 per cent off a great range of Lego', and 20 per cent off full price Lego. The only thing I saw at 30 per cent off was the City crane.

It seemed to me that DJs had Plo Koon's fighter for $40 full price, and General Grevious's ship for $80 full price, so the 20 per cent discount on those prices would be quite good.

About David Jones - when I was there the other day, it was '30 per cent off a great range of Lego', and 20 per cent off full price Lego. The only thing I saw at 30 per cent off was the City crane.

It seemed to me that DJs had Plo Koon's fighter for $40 full price, and General Grevious's ship for $80 full price, so the 20 per cent discount on those prices would be quite good.

Did you happen to see any of the new Technic kits whilst at DJ's and if they're on sale or not? (or Myer for that matter?)

Mainly the Motorbike (8051), Container Truck (8052) and Crane (8053)

The DJ's advert said RANGE, so that might mean not everything !

I'll place a phone call tomorrow to DJ's to check what is and what isn't discounted.

I'm quite capable of asking a question on the phone, just curious if anyone had any personal experience regarding this.

In the David Jones Email it states your invited to save 30% or more......

Under the childrenswear and toys section.

SAVE 30% ON A RANGE OF TOYS from Lego,....

Edited by mnybks

I went to DJs today, 20% full priced Lego, 30% a range of Lego, there was no LEGO on the table that was 30%.

They have some train track that was marked $40 but scanned at $13.69 so grabbed some of that.

No one there semmed to have any idea at all, maybe I should scan a few other sets too.

No big sets there though, I didn;t see the City crane or I may have bought that!

Stuff the phone, I think I might just take a drive to West Lakes DJ's tomorrow and have a good look around the Lego that they have there......you never know your luck ! :wink: