Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Juast rang Midland and they dont have greengrocers and got the impression they havent had it for a while..

Thanks for the news, hewman.

Also, has anyone else that put an order in during that May 4 special received their SW sticker sheet? I realised last week I hadn't seen anything and put in a reminder.

Yes I was thinking the same thing about a week ago I couldn’t recall receiving the Star Wars sticker sheet. I did received an email a couple of days after placing the order telling me that they were not ready to be sent with the order and would be sent separately at a later date so about a week back when I remembered about the sticker sheet couldn’t recall receiving it I sent a email to Lego asking when they would be likely to be sent out and there reply was.

I am ever so sorry that you haven't received the promised stickers yet! I've double-checked in our system and they’ve been sent out so they should have reached you by now. But in case they got lost or are delayed, I have sent out another sheet of stickers today.

So your not the only one I suggest you send them an email.

Anyone in Perth looking for a cargo train, MYER Fremantle had about 1/2 dozen as of today.

Also, Toyworld (Fremantle anyway) has/had the Toy Story alien promo (30070) in stock at 6 bucks.

Not bad considering that the alien alone will set you back that much on Bricklink right now.

Edited by jonwil

Anyone in Perth looking for a cargo train, MYER Fremantle had about 1/2 dozen as of today.

Also, Toyworld (Fremantle anyway) has/had the Toy Story alien promo (30070) in stock at 6 bucks.

Not bad considering that the alien alone will set you back that much on Bricklink right now.

Anyone seen these for sale in Victoria (preferably Metro)? I'd like to get my hands on about 6 of them .....

G'day everyone, I just checked out the latest TRU catalogue - NO LEGO on sale !

Which means that the rep I spoke to was right - August or September is the big Lego promo month/s at TRU !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Lets hope we see the City Public Transport set out by then.

I remember when TRU had the re-issue Black Seas Barracuda at a nice price (which is where I got mine from). Too bad TRU doesn't have prices like THAT anymore :'(

Hi guys,

I was heading past the Seaford (southern Adelaide) BigW and stopped by for a look - they had four Wind Turbine Transports left for $29 (actually, only three left now!). A couple of the boxes were bashed up a bit but they didn't look opened. They weren't there a week ago, so perhaps they've just been discovered squashed in a corner somewhere...

Nothing else of interest that I could see, definitely no Luke's Landspeeders (I would have liked one of them). The turbine transports seemed popular though, so hopefully its helpful to someone!

Hi guys,

I was heading past the Seaford (southern Adelaide) BigW and stopped by for a look - they had four Wind Turbine Transports left for $29 (actually, only three left now!). A couple of the boxes were bashed up a bit but they didn't look opened. They weren't there a week ago, so perhaps they've just been discovered squashed in a corner somewhere...

Nothing else of interest that I could see, definitely no Luke's Landspeeders (I would have liked one of them). The turbine transports seemed popular though, so hopefully its helpful to someone!

Has anyone seen any left in Victoria? I'd love to pick one up for that price. I looked in South Yarra Big W on Monday and there were none.

Did some checking at TRU Gepps Cross, selected City sets are on clearance, almost 4 bucks off 8401 minifig pack and about 40 bucks off construction site 7633.

Now they did tell me there 3 exclusives will be arriving in Oz in August and hopefully on shelves before the end of August.

Sunshine Coasters (and possibly other people).

In Target today I saw two new things regarding LEGO. Firstly, the new 8098 Clone Turbo Tank was available. The price was $240!. I personally think that price is appalling, but eh, it just means I can scratch one thing off my birthday wish list, as my relis/parents would never pay that.

That other thing of note, the (I believe) entire World Racers series. I didn't catch any prices, though.

Oh, and they're out of Collectable Minifigures[/b.!

And MYER is having a 20% off marked price on all LEGO.

And... that's about all.

Edited by jmadd58

Did some checking at TRU Gepps Cross, selected City sets are on clearance, almost 4 bucks off 8401 minifig pack and about 40 bucks off construction site 7633.

Now they did tell me there 3 exclusives will be arriving in Oz in August and hopefully on shelves before the end of August.

3 exclusives being the City Public Transport, TRU truck and what else?

Minifigure Series 1 is available at thinkgeek.com for US $4 a bag. Says they're sold as random bags. Shipping gets a little pricey as courier is the only option.

They've also got a plethora of extremely cool stuff both Lego & non-Lego related, it's worth a browse even if you're not interested in the minifigs.

Edited by GI blockage

3 exclusives being the City Public Transport, TRU truck and what else?

Er, the AT-AT for the 30th of SW ESB ! :wink:

G'day everyone, just a quick note according to the Toyworld web site a new catalogue will be able to be viewed online on the 13th of August !

So that means 8403 city house is only less than a month away !

I noticed iqtoys has listed the new Atlantis sets (Portal for $160, the Exploration Lab for $80 and the Deep Sea Striker crab thing for $33) in stock as well as the yellow City Truck for $50 - as far as I know these are about retail and noone else has them yet if you're keen. They also have the TRU Exclusive Garbage Truck get away for $75 which isn't bad considering the retail price of $100.

Heads up for the 10210 Imperial Flagship!

I contacted Myer earlier in the week and they said they might be getting more Imperial Flagships around Christmas time for $199. However, I was only talking to a regular sales assistant so this information is by no means a confirmation.

Still, it might be beneficial to be keep a close eye on Myer later in the year.

I grabbed Luke's Landspeeder from BigW in WA last week, had to scour the store. They had 2 of them hidden behind 2 Freesco Speeders up the front in the season toy sale section, nothing at all in the regular toy section.

Didn't realize at the time that the Galactic Enforcer was so cheap, I think the toy sale is finished at BigW, but I better go check for stock tomorrow and hope it's still got a clearance price on it.

The BigW sale finished last week, I have checked some in Adelaide and either they sold without going on clearance or they didn't have any left before the sale started.

Anyway, Kmart are really cheeky, I was at the Firle store on Thursday last week and saw a fresh box of Wampa Attack about to go out on the shelves. How rude holding back stock till after the sale finished. :hmpf_bad:

Aw well, I hope some extra sets pop up at Target that we don't about yet, because just having the CTT and World Racers as mid-year toy sale exclusives is pretty lame too me !

Hi there Aussie lego fans!

I've been DYING to get my hands on the new Slave 1 from Lego Star Wars, has anyone seen it anywhere?

Hi there Aussie lego fans!

I've been DYING to get my hands on the new Slave 1 from Lego Star Wars, has anyone seen it anywhere?

I don't think it's due for release until next month, and there haven't been any reports here of it being seen in Aus, although it's started to show up on shop at home for some other countries I believe.

Any Brisbane people want to go in on a group order at S@H to help combat shipping??

I was thinking about putting an order in on Thursday

Still a lot of Blockade Runners at K-Mart. Guess people weren't willing to pay RRP for them :P

Still a lot of Blockade Runners at K-Mart. Guess people weren't willing to pay RRP for them :P

:laugh: Big surprise there. $250 is the highest I'd go for that set... with $200 being my preferred. But $300... :hmpf:

Hey Jonwil,

Which part of Aust are you in because to my amazement in South Australia (north) Kmarts have actually sold out?

People must be crazy to pay that price but they're sold.........