Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Not sure if this is valid at all stores but thought I would post it in case anyone is interested or can confirm....

Courtesy of Meeche at Essential Baby forums:

AND all you Lego Star Wars fans....

Target had the Emperors Palpatines Shuttle for $54.xx The tag on the shelf says $110

AND all you Lego Star Wars fans....

Target had the Emperors Palpatines Shuttle for $54.xx The tag on the shelf says $110

Thanks for that. Not overly interested in the set but may take a peek at that price. The minifigs on it though are disappointing :(

Went to Joondalup today.

The shelves at K-Mart were bare, very little stock at all.

Both Big W and Target had all 4 City space sets (rover, van, shuttle and launch pad) plus the new technic sets like the red sports car and the yellow backhoe loader.

Not a whole lot at TRU although if you want one of the TRU trucks, now is a good time to grab one (Joondalup had a few in stock as well as a couple of modular fire stations plus the fire combo pack with the most recent City fire station)

Also plenty of S3 figs out and about if you still need any.

Currently waiting for Series 4 figs plus the K-Mart exclusive City bank robbery set.

Currently waiting for Series 4 figs plus the K-Mart exclusive City bank robbery set.

Great minds think alike! I too am waiting for these sets.

Hi all,

I will be in Canberra next week for biz trip. May I know if S4 is in already and where can I get them.. Thank you.

Hi all,

I will be in Canberra next week for biz trip. May I know if S4 is in already and where can I get them.. Thank you.

I haven't seen them in stores yet, I'm in QLD, but the April stock is already hitting shelves, and LEGO usually likes to split up their deliveries, so they will probably arrive next week, just in time for your business trip.

David Jones also have a 20% off sale at the moment with red stickers on the boxes showing the reduced price.

Hi all,

I'll be looking out for them down here and will post when I see them.

:classic: :classic:

Speaking of Myers they have an online only special for the Emerald Night at $119.20 !

That information is from their website tonight !

Keep on shopping ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

Speaking of Myers they have an online only special for the Emerald Night at $119.20 !

That information is from their website tonight !

Keep on shopping ! :grin:

Must be my tired eyes but I can't find it on myer online.

Must be my tired eyes but I can't find it on myer online.

It's in the kids toy and clothing part of Myer.com look for the collectable minifig picture and click on 'mytoyzone' and keep going through the toys on each page to you reach some Lego sets including a special green train ! :wink:

It's in the kids toy and clothing part of Myer.com look for the collectable minifig picture and click on 'mytoyzone' and keep going through the toys on each page to you reach some Lego sets including a special green train ! :wink:

Cool, never seen that before. Still no stock when you click buy online, typical Myer can't do anything right.

For those of you that were disappointed that TRU didn't apply their 20% off Lego to Ninjago or Lego Games, the coupon below is for you! 20% off full priced items at TRU.

http://media.toysrus.com.au.s3.amazonaws.com/EDM/EDM_2011/Wk9_3103_OTW/coupon.jpg

Thanks, but unfortunately my local TRU is having renovations and won't be open for a while. I won't be able to get there by tomorrow either way. :sceptic:

If your looking for 10217 Diagon Alley, Galaxy Toys in Adelaide has some - I have been told a price of $335 in store. Trying to twist wife around I letting the lad and me have it....not working dam it ! :laugh:

If your looking for 10217 Diagon Alley, Galaxy Toys in Adelaide has some - I have been told a price of $335 in store. Trying to twist wife around I letting the lad and me have it....not working dam it ! :laugh:

Yep - their new window display :)

Speaking of 10217 diagon alley....anyone in Adelaide interested in going halvsies in an order from brick link for a couple of these? Last time i checked it would come to less than $250 delivered each...if anyone is interested I will get an updated quote and let you know...

Speaking of 10217 diagon alley....anyone in Adelaide interested in going halvsies in an order from brick link for a couple of these? Last time i checked it would come to less than $250 delivered each...if anyone is interested I will get an updated quote and let you know...

That's a great idea but I'm going to take a gamble on them coming to a retailer here some time and be able to buy it on discount. I reckon you can get them off ebay now for less than $250. Also you might find with some sellers that

Anyway, it sure beats Galaxy Toys' price which is way above shop at home prices plus shipping and no VIP points.

Edit: For those interested in Pharaoh's Quest, the flying mummy set has now appeared on Barnes and Nobles's site. I've combined it with a pre-order of the PotC Whitecap bay set to save posteage, although apparently the PQ set won't ship until the pre-order does so I'll just have to wait and see what happens and hope they don't cancel my order which is a real possibility with how they work with pre-orders.

Edited by hewman

Has anyone seen Series 4 Minifigs yet?

I don't really expect any shop to be 'early' but one can hope.

Has anyone seen Series 4 Minifigs yet?

I don't really expect any shop to be 'early' but one can hope.

Not me, but I wandered through the K Mart near my house last night to see 10 open boxes of series 3... first time I've seen any minifigs at K Mart... and months after I got my series 3 fix. Unbelievable. Don't think they're gonna sell, everyone else has had them for a long time.