Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

K-Mart seem to be the only one stocking the Beach Buggy transport set ($28). They also had the Minecraft Mine which Big W over here didn't have yet.

Pretty sure I saw the Beach buggy transport at Myer today.. Big W Robina also had the Snow Plow and Bike Transport

Slowly all the stores are getting their shipments in......hopefully this week the January wave is all in stores, though I'm not buying swamp police - don't have the cash for it.

I'll check Kmart Ingle Farm this morning on the way back from the dog park to see if they have pulled their finger out or not. :laugh:

Ingle Farm Kmart had some Minecrafts and a handful of city sets.....i.e. tow truck, smallest swamp police set, etc.,.

Pretty sure I saw the Beach buggy transport at Myer today.. Big W Robina also had the Snow Plow and Bike Transport

Good to know that Robina is an option for the bike transport come Thursday even if somewhere closer (Beenleigh, Loganholme) isn't.

Myer has Buy two get third free promotion until Monday. Myer Southland has all Minecraft sets, new Chima sets, new City sets and series 13 minifigs

Something funny happened at BigW TTP this morning......they had the new de-construction site on clearance but after I told them that they fixed it ! LOL

For anyone near loganholme, kmart currently has clearance on their remaining 2014 Star Wars BP's for $15.

And Ingle Farm Kmart has ton of both 2014 SW BP's......though not much in the way of 2015 sets.....only a handful compared to BigW and Toy Corner.

Chemist Warehouse Gosnells WA has Hero Factory 44004 Bulk and 44006 Breeze for $3.75ea

WTF ?

Chemists are now selling discontinued Lego......where next ? :laugh:

Got confirmation from someone on another forum (who got confirmation from a MYER employee) that MYER will be stocking the Mini and Detectives Office. No idea on when (wild guess is mid-February but that's only a guess). I can however confirm that MYER will be stocking both items at RRP (which means a nice %off sale will bring them down to a reasonable price)

Got confirmation from someone on another forum (who got confirmation from a MYER employee) that MYER will be stocking the Mini and Detectives Office. No idea on when (wild guess is mid-February but that's only a guess). I can however confirm that MYER will be stocking both items at RRP (which means a nice %off sale will bring them down to a reasonable price)

Really the DO ?

I was told my Myer staff they are getting the next lot of Simpson's CMF's......but hey what retailer isn't getting them ! :laugh:

I asked the Lego rep about the Detectives Office and he said mid year for that in Myer. He also claimed all big exclusives come to retail for mid year.

I still reckon Mini may appear earlier though.

Anyone remember when the Parisian Restaurant first appeared in MYER?

I think they came out at the June / July toysales 2014

I asked the Lego rep about the Detectives Office and he said mid year for that in Myer. He also claimed all big exclusives come to retail for mid year.

I still reckon Mini may appear earlier though.

Mid-year could still mean September as well ? :blush:

There are three main Myer toy sales......April, June and September.

Hi,

I'm a new commer here!

But on the weekend when i bought three opera houses (10234); i also picked up 3 Bike shops and cafe (31026).

During the Buy two get one free sale

The sales person at Myer told me that it will be within the next two weeks.

Both mini and DO as well.

I'm checking the site daily.

Spotted a few things on my epic shopping odyssey today. A few Simpsons Houses at Target Garden City and I think also MYER Garden City if anyone is still looking for one. Anyone who wants a Palace Cinema, there was one lone box sitting on the shelves at David Jones Indooropilly. A few architecture sets (including the Trevi Fountain, UN building, Vila Savoye, Eiffel Tower and Leaning Tower of Pisa) at MYER Brisbane CBD. Oh and David Jones Brisbane CBD has at least 30 Fairground Mixers. (and yes I really did visit both Garden City AND Indooropilly today along with Carindale, Toombul, Chermside, Toowong and Brisbane CBD)