Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

(like my exo-suit that seems to be stuck at a processing center in Alexandria and seems to be making no moves towards Brisbane whatsoever or so says Australia Post tracking)

Glad I'm not alone. Mine has been stuck there since the 3rd!

hollisbrick,

Brisbricks have 2 major shows each year; in June and October.

As well as great displays, there are a variety of retailers at the Expos where you can compare prices for new and old sets and minifigs, etc.

Check out BrisBricks on facebook.

Hollisbrick

Where: Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre - 2684-2690 Gold Coast Highway, Broadbeach QLD 4218

When: Saturday September 20th, 9:00am to 4:30pm Sunday September 21st, 9:00am to 3:30pm

More information at www.brickevents.com.au

Oh okay that's pretty awesome, thanks for the news guys! Might pop on down this weekend :sweet:

Oh and if the guy who wanted the Captain America set is still looking, MYER had that too.

I ended up getting it online, but thanks anyway :wink:

That's a shame :/ thanks for the heads up though!

I don't understand why it's so hard to find now? All of the SW sets from the beginning of the year are still eat to find. Hmm

I went to Carindale. Loads of them on the shelf. That was last week. Im sure it will still be there

List of LEGO for the Big W clearance:

Ultra Agents...

70165 - $98

70162 - $29

70161 - $20

Simpsons House $298.

Lego City Arctic...

60036 - Arctic Base Camp - $98

60035 - Arctic Outpost - $45

60034 - Arctic Crane - $29

Lego Movie...

70816 - Benny's Spaceship - $118

70815 - Super Secret Police Dropship - $98

70814 - Construction Mech $ - $75

Star Wars...

75053 - The Ghost - $98

75049 - Snowspeeder - $45

75048 - The Phantom - $29

Lego City assorted vehicles $20

Ultra Agents...

70165 - $98

70162 - $29

70161 - $20

Simpsons House $298.

Lego City Arctic...

60036 - Arctic Base Camp - $98

60035 - Arctic Outpost - $45

60034 - Arctic Crane - $29

Lego Movie...

70816 - Benny's Spaceship - $118

70815 - Super Secret Police Dropship - $98

70814 - Construction Mech $ - $75

Star Wars...

75053 - The Ghost - $98

75049 - Snowspeeder - $45

75048 - The Phantom - $29

Lego City assorted vehicles $20

They're the sets on on sale, not the clearence sets. The clearence sets depend on the store 90% of the time :wink:

What does this clearance/sale start, Thursday? Not seen a peep on their website or anything.

What does this clearance/sale start, Thursday? Not seen a peep on their website or anything.

It's in a catalogue, should be able to look it up on Lasoo :wink:

Also is there any news on the X-Men jet and when/who will have it?

I still haven't seen it in any stores yet. Its possible they could be holding off the release until next month when DOFP comes out on DVD, but thats just speculation on my part.

Apparent discounts from Myer coming soon:

MYER Catalogue:

20% off all LEGO

No deposit layby ($10 fee)

Starts Thursday 18/9, finishes Sunday 12/10. In store and online

75053 The Ghost – $109, save $30

75048 The Phantom – $29.95, save $10

60036 Arctic Base Camp – $99, save $30

60035 Arctic Outpost – $47.95, save $12

60034 Arctic Helicrane – $31.95, save $8

60033 Arctic Ice Crawler – $15.95, save $4

60032 Arctic Snow Mobile – $7.95, save $2

75049 Snowspeeder – $47.95, save $12

75054 AT-AT – $135, save $34

70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit – $29.95, save $10

70805 Trash Chomper – $29.95, save $10

70814 Emmet's Construct-o Mech – $69.95, save $20

70816 Benny's Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP! – $119, save $30

Some of the savings aren't as good as Big W though.

I still haven't seen it in any stores yet. Its possible they could be holding off the release until next month when DOFP comes out on DVD, but thats just speculation on my part.

Hmm that's not a bad theory..

20% all hey? If only Myer stocked the X-jet :P

So Target has 20% off lego!

Just Star Wars and City I believe. Although one or two other sets pop up online as discounted but it's not across the board.

So Target has 20% off lego!

Just Star Wars and City I believe. Although one or two other sets pop up online as discounted but it's not across the board.

Only SW & City are 20% off. There are a few other discounts (not much) but the Jungle Rescue Base is $60 down from $80.

Myer DOES have 20% off Lego, but unfortunately again the additional 10% for Myer One does not apply to Lego. :sad:

Hit both Robina and Pacific Fair today (and the Big W in Beenleigh). Those looking for stock at MYER should hit Pacific Fair rather than Robina, Pacific Fair has more stock. Things I spotted worth mentioning:

City Advent Calendar at Target (cant remember if it was Robina, Pacific Fair or both) which makes it a perfect buy since its 20% off

If you can find a MYER with some in stock, LEGO Books should be 25% off if I was reading the sign I saw earlier correctly.

Various stores had some LOTR and Hobbit stock (e.g. elf council, warg attack). If you still want the BTTF set or the 3 Minecraft sets, try your local MYER during the 20% off sale, the 2 I visited had stock of both.

Still 2 or so Simpsons Houses at Big W Robina if anyone wants one at the Big W price.

Anyone who wants an Opera House, Robina still has some (and at 20% off it starts to approach a reasonable price as a set or parts pack IMO)

Those looking for the technic yellow excavator or red Ute (or the cargo plane) try Pacific Fair, Robina had no stock.

I did however see a single remaining Lone Ranger Indian camp at MYER Robina.

No sign of any Ecto-1s.

Mr Toys Beenleigh has all 3 advent calendars (City, Friends, Star Wars). They also have the new wave of Friends animals (lion, panda, seal) which I haven't seen anywhere else. They also have the Ideas sets (including the Ecto-1). The person working there commented favorably on the Exo Suit I had with me at the time (no doubt its a set retailers would definatly stock if LEGO offered it to them)

No sign of any Series 3 Mixels at any stores yet (the one thing I was potentially interested in picking up).

If anyone in SE QLD is looking for something specific, post here and I will keep an eye out for it since I seem to get to all points of the compass these days for various reasons.

Also of note is that both Big W stores I hit today (Beenleigh and Robina) have great stock levels (Robina had a pile of boxes being unpacked when I was there on top of already-packed shelves)

Edited by jonwil

I'm hitting Robina tomorrow with a $500 budget so disappointed about Myer's stock. Its always been like that. How was David Jones stocks? Anyone have a cargo train and station on special?

No sign of any Series 3 Mixels at any stores yet (the one thing I was potentially interested in picking up).

If anyone in SE QLD is looking for something specific, post here and I will keep an eye out for it since I seem to get to all points of the compass these days for various reasons.

Also of note is that both Big W stores I hit today (Beenleigh and Robina) have great stock levels (Robina had a pile of boxes being unpacked when I was there on top of already-packed shelves)

Thanks for the downlow.

Big W should be recieving series 3 mixels in the next week. (i work there ;)

The Exo suit seems like a tempting buy

I'm hitting Robina tomorrow with a $500 budget so disappointed about Myer's stock. Its always been like that. How was David Jones stocks? Anyone have a cargo train and station on special?

David Jones wasn't that good either (but then again, the LEGO section at that particular David Jones isn't exactly big). The only place to get the Cargo Train and Station on special is MYER and I think Robina had both in stock.