Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Shop for Me have a few decent prices in a Scratch and Dent sale - if you don't need pristine boxes.

- VW Camper $127 (25%)

- Batcave $85 (35%)

- Marvel Quinjet $85 (35%)

I picked up the Quinjet - unlikely to see that cheaper anywhere out this way (or even from OS)

Anyone know the AU RRP for the Mines of Moria set?

Toys R Us Miranda (South Sydney) has it for 120 AUD. I think that store goes by the RRP.

Toys R Us Miranda (South Sydney) has it for 120 AUD. I think that store goes by the RRP.

Looks like my decision to pick up $220 worth of MYER vouchers (buy $200 get $20 free) should pretty much cover the cost of both sets during Tuesday's 25% off sale (unless someone has bought all the stock before I get there or some guy in a suit somewhere has directed MYER staff to remove LOTR from the shelves to prevent exactly the kind of amazing deal I am looking at)

Looks like my decision to pick up $220 worth of MYER vouchers (buy $200 get $20 free) should pretty much cover the cost of both sets during Tuesday's 25% off sale (unless someone has bought all the stock before I get there or some guy in a suit somewhere has directed MYER staff to remove LOTR from the shelves to prevent exactly the kind of amazing deal I am looking at)

The last time i checked out a good sale at MYER the pickings were very slim, I might head to Miranda on Tuesday and see if i can pick up something decent

Shop for Me have a few decent prices in a Scratch and Dent sale - if you don't need pristine boxes.

- VW Camper $127 (25%)

- Batcave $85 (35%)

- Marvel Quinjet $85 (35%)

I picked up the Quinjet - unlikely to see that cheaper anywhere out this way (or even from OS)

do you have the link for this?or do i need to go to the shop?

I asked a staff member at Myers Rundle Mall, more LOTR sets coming and a part of their toy sale she said....they only had Weathertop and that 59 buck battle pack.

Hello All

I checked in with Myer Brisbane CBD and they tell me (again!)...that they have no LOTR stock, and even if it turned up it would NOT be on sale for the preview sale tomorrow night. They were adament that it would be out for the stocktake sale catalog on the 21st and not before.

It seem very unfair that Myer stores in VIC, and NSW already have the stock out and have been puttin it on the shelves but here in QLD it is still NOT even available. I called Myer customer service and they had no eplanation and only said I could always ring those stores who have it on sale and have them send via post. Of course good luck with getting someone to answer the phone let alone put a sale through during the preview sale.

Sooooo frustrating. :angry:

At least I know there is at least one store in Perth where LOTR has been sighted so I am hopeful I can get some.

Brickton, have you checked with other stores in the Brisbane area? Maybe one of those has stock...

Target Adelaide CBD have their R2s and Jabba's Palaces in.

They have 15 of them @ $249 a pop. Jabbas is RRP @ $199.

Myer CBD Adelaide has very little new SW stuff ready for tomorrow :( I get the feeling I won't be walking with anything tomorrow night.

Edited by distortme

Target Adelaide CBD have their R2s and Jabba's Palaces in.

They have 15 of them @ $249 a pop. Jabbas is RRP @ $199.

Myer CBD Adelaide has very little new SW stuff ready for tomorrow :( I get the feeling I won't be walking with anything tomorrow night.

At Myer Adelaide CBD I saw one desert skiff, no Jabba's Palaces, one copy of one LotR set that has been there for a week and two copies of the other set that has been there for a week. Definitely not worth the effort of staying back at work and going shopping afterwards. I think we should all just be patient and wait for the real toy sale in a couple weeks and get what will probably be 28% discount for a couple days for Myer One card holders.

Any word of our Shop@home is getting any of the deals this week? I can't see the free shipping, mini Sopworth Camel or double VIP points deal other regions are getting.

Also, any seen Spongebob sets in Melbourne?

Any word of our Shop@home is getting any of the deals this week? I can't see the free shipping, mini Sopworth Camel or double VIP points deal other regions are getting.

Also, any seen Spongebob sets in Melbourne?

OK, this isn't Melbourne, but in Adelaide at my local target they have just re-stocked all the Spongebob sets which I assume is in anticipation of their big toy sale. So I reckon if they're not already on shelves in Melbourne, they will be soon.

My sources have come though again, 4207 garage will be an exclusive but not where I first thought.....it will be Kmart !

The helicopter rescue set will be a first off exclusive just for the mid-year toy sales....but the hint lent towards BigW - though I need to check with BigW to see if they know.

In August the helicopter rescue set will be come a general release set with all the other city sets in August too.....yeah, Kmart gets the mining sets I have been led to beleive as well.

TRU has a new catalogue starting Wed 6th - lots of lego, but not much cheap :-(

http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/toys-r-us-catalogue-buy-1-get-1-free/4qpt4vzrb.html

Now lets not be hasty now....50 bucks off the red passenger train, 40 off the forest police station and some of the great vehicles range 19.99 I say they are good savings.....I might just buy another police station to rebuild since I scraped it for the BOC build. :blush:

My sources have come though again, 4207 garage will be an exclusive but not where I first thought.....it will be Kmart !

The helicopter rescue set will be a first off exclusive just for the mid-year toy sales....but the hint lent towards BigW - though I need to check with BigW to see if they know.

In August the helicopter rescue set will be come a general release set with all the other city sets in August too.....yeah, Kmart gets the mining sets I have been led to beleive as well.

Good work. Any news on which shop at home exclusive set k-mart will be getting?

Now lets not be hasty now....50 bucks off the red passenger train, 40 off the forest police station and some of the great vehicles range 19.99 I say they are good savings.....I might just buy another police station to rebuild since I scraped it for the BOC build. :blush:

fair call about the city specials, but a few we have seen before :-)

Good work. Any news on which shop at home exclusive set k-mart will be getting?

I was lucky to get that information I did get. :wink:

Really I think that garage set might be it, the Joust to Toyworld, R2 to Target....what else is there that we don't all ready know ? :wink:

TRU has a new catalogue starting Wed 6th - lots of lego, but not much cheap :-(

http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/toys-r-us-catalogue-buy-1-get-1-free/4qpt4vzrb.html

Got this from ozbargain:

$15 off for every online order $50 or more purchased with Paypal: (ends 12-6-2012)

http://www.toysrus.com.au/promotions-and-events/w1/i1502069

Will this stack with the upcoming sale? If it is, sounds like a good time to get some City vehicles.

What about the Super Star Destroyer, any rumors of that coming to oz?

Town Hall will probably follow the Grand Emporium and Pet Shop and appear at David Jones later in the year.

Also any rumors on who will get the LOTR Orc Forge or the Monster Fighters Exclusive? (the zombie graveyard IIRC)

Edited by jonwil

The David Jones website has the Pet Shop for $161.97, anyone know if they are ever going to get any in stock as I really want one of these and that price is so great I might have to pick up two.

The David Jones website has the Pet Shop for $161.97, anyone know if they are ever going to get any in stock as I really want one of these and that price is so great I might have to pick up two.

Wow that is an awesome deal!

Wow that is an awesome deal!

An awesome deal is only if it's in stock, and 80% off their stock appears to be out of stock.

Disappointing, they could have advertised it at $99 dollars, but no stock means no one get's one.

Edited by Clone-Trooper